What's new

Pakistan’s defence made invincible, says Dr AQ Khan

according to the documentary, his interest sparked before india got the bomb

Funny thing about these documentaries are they can be edited and made to look like whatever the producer want.

Yield of Indian nuclear bomb was far higher than Pakistan's nuclear bomb, do some research before reveling your stupidity.

You do realize in that link it says estimated Pakistani govt. announced a yield of 25-36 kiloton and they actually got a yield of 9-12 kiloton(estimated) do u want me to explain the meanings of estimated.

Now if u have read it completely and paid attention to desperate guys word it wont make you look like as much of a jack asz as their so called estimator comes across

but if that what makes you feel better and get a good night sleep pleases go ahead but remember nothing anybody can do about your short comings stay on topic next time and if u cant then stay out of it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yield of Indian nuclear bomb was far higher than Pakistan's nuclear bomb, do some research before reveling your stupidity.

Go back to whoever has been teaching you about nuclear weapons and check if it is wiser / difficult to have a lower yield weapon or a massive yield weapon.

Once you understand the concept do feel free to correct your post.

BTW: above does not apply if you belong to south India.

the bottom line is we got some nukes... hush hush !!

Idiot, i know you have free hand on PDF but i'm not going to let you get away with any of your loose talk...
what is the basis of your theory?

When you are done watching above videos, than play them again and watch even the green plants just above the explosion site are still green and sacks covering the hole are still tied and intact, even bullets can tear the sacks more than your nuclear dud.

the bottom line is we got some nukes... hush hush !!

This discussion is seriously going no where. In case of nuclear bomb and the size of coutry like India and Pakistan, god forbid in case it is used by any one...it is not required aby anyone to create a super quality atom bomb. A low quality bomb is just enough to destroy the humanity of both sides....

So i think it becomes useless to discuss about the strength of the atom bomb from both sides. At least i am happy that due to atom bomb no one will care to go for a war rather concentrate winning the other country in the form of economic progress and development.

Idiot, i know you have free hand on PDF but i'm not going to let you get away with any of your loose talk...
what is the basis of your theory?

When you are done watching above videos, than play them again and watch even the green plants just above the explosion site are still green and sacks covering the hole are still tied and intact, even bullets can tear the sacks more than your nuclear dud.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dnt jump on made in China bombs

Do your country know any thing about thermonuclear weapons ????

We develop all these things so we know detail about them and as our scientist said that we can make weapons up to 200kT and who know we already made them

invincible or not i don't know but has bought a lot of attention and headache for the international community! Nice going AQ, enjoy the fame as long as you survive watch out for HITMAN codename 47!!!:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dnt jump on made in China bombs

Do your country know any thing about thermonuclear weapons ????

We develop all these things so we know detail about them and as our scientist said that we can make weapons up to 200kT and who know we already made them

Now that is the really Indian we know here. First they show you BBC documentary that AQ khan actually stole the nuclear secrect from European plant and now total u turn with "made in china" titles. Wow im impressed.

Now that is the really Indian we know here. First they show you BBC documentary that AQ khan actually stole the nuclear secrect from European plant and now total u turn with "made in china" titles. Wow im impressed.

As far as our knowledge is concerned we know AQ started nuke program in pakistan with the stolen secrets from an european plant, while the program was lagging behind you guys asked for china's help and guidance. And presently we all know chinese are still helping pakistan to pursue its own civil and military nuke program.

As far as our knowledge is concerned we know AQ started nuke program in pakistan with the stolen secrets from an european plant, while the program was lagging behind you guys asked for china's help and guidance. And presently we all know chinese are still helping pakistan to pursue its own civil and military nuke program.

And what it has to do with india or indians?? You people also signed nuclear deal with US of A. any problem you people have with china assisting Pakistan in nuclear field.??? I think its our own headech.

So you made your nuclear weapon by your own ?????

Then why your country is still not able to make a power plant by your own ????

Every county those have nuclear bomb also have thermonuclear device or bomb why your county dnt have this ????

Back
Top Bottom