What's new

Pakistan-Russia Strategic Alliance Nightmare for U.S

Slum dog Indians think they control the Russian bear.

Wow!! Fantasies cant be more fantastic than this.

They sure can. Example is when Pakistan thinks they will replace India as Russia's chief partner. That would be as far fetched as me saying India and China will be best friends and attack Pakistan together.
And what makes you think that Russians wont get a 5th gen fighter if you pull out? Were all Russian weapons made with Indian investment?

The BrahMos was, and the FGFA will be. As I said, we have invested 35% of the money, without which the program is as good as nothing.

Only thing which reminds me of russian - indian friendship now adays are flying cofins(mig-21z) which IAF still is affraid of to fly!
Anyway I couldn't belive that, Pak-Russia alliance seems a true nightmare for indians , surly!
All I can wish for is all policymakers of pakistan are as incoherent as you, we will never need to worry about any threat.

Indians think they control the Russian bear.

And what makes you think that Russians wont get a 5th gen fighter if you pull out? Were all Russian weapons made with Indian investment?

I replied to your insulting jibe, We do hope russia-and pakistan have good relations, if you feel russia will abandon strategic relations with india and replace pakistan in its place, good for you....

Indians think they control the Russian bear.

That Indian slumdog, give you nightmare in many cases with the help of Russia. Even India is trying to improve relations with pakistan that doesn't mean we are gonna be ally...... just like that Russian's also thinking having good relation is not bad .... they are not gonna replace India with Pakistan. you are giving too much importance for you on your own. yeah they are not yanks to give weapons when ever you beg them.....

I replied to your insulting jibe, We do hope russia-and pakistan have good relations, if you feel russia will abandon strategic relations with india and replace pakistan in its place, good for you....

Never said that. Pakistan has its own importance. Strategic or no strategic relations, Pakistan must improve them with Russia.

I dont understand why Indians are so insecure? Pakistan will not steal Russia from you. Rest assured.

Dude...these are give and take relationshio and each relationship is temporary....be it Russia-India or Russia - Pak. So at this moment of time, it is the matinee show of Russia and Pakistan so enjoy and get yourself entertained....

Never said that. Pakistan has its own importance. Strategic or no strategic relations, Pakistan must improve them with Russia.

I dont understand why Indians are so insecure? Pakistan will not steal Russia from you. Rest assured.

Wonder why you guys think we are insecure. This is a public forum for discussion of all matters that are posted. How do you expect to talk on such a topic without the presence of your neighbours?

While we are fantacising, what about the US Russian alliance to control the region?

hahahaahhaah. Good one my dear Sir. you are true original.

Haven't seen the next page, but people either ignored this gem of a comment, or didn't understand it.

You know many lefties and ex-commies in Pakistan sit with Islamists and then do a hand job and have collective orgasmic moments about Russians.

The reality is that Russia has supported everywhich way to supply and arm NATO and American ops in Afghanistan.

This is how Russia is taking revenge of the 14,000+ of its soldiers who died at the hands of the then Muj (and current Taliboobies).

Russians are not done yet. Pakistanis are next in their crosshairs. And here we have leftists and Islamists drinking Russian cola in preparation of "golden red delicious aka pinko" revolution a la Hugo Chavez style.

Oh well. let them have their moment. let them have it.

peace to you. peace to all.

EzioAltaïr;3484669 said:
They sure can. Example is when Pakistan thinks they will replace India as Russia's chief partner. That would be as far fetched as me saying India and China will be best friends and attack Pakistan together.

The BrahMos was, and the FGFA will be. As I said, we have invested 35% of the money, without which the program is as good as nothing.

No its not as far fetched as that.

Russia will probably keep its relationship with India. but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pakistani-Russian relations come on par with Russian-Indian relations or even better.

Stop living in the Cold War. The times have changed now.

Russia is not USSR.

Russia will do what is in her best interests.

Ever since the end of the Cold War, the USA has messed up its relationship with Pakistan.

Pakistan-USA relations will probably never recover. Way too much damage has been done.

I'm for Pakistan-Russia relationship. USA messed up, besides Russia is in our neighborhood.

Russia should be more important to Pakistan than the USA anyways since Pakistan and Russia are in the same neighborhood.

Russia allies are falling like domino's - Saddam gone, Ghaddafi gone, Bashar about to go..it is only logical that they are nervous about making more friends in the Muslim / Middle East world.

Russia has clearly understood the importance of Pakistan from the Afghan-Soviet war fiasco and Pakistani close relationship with China. Therefore, if India can pave a way with America, then why not Russia with Pakistan.

The mentality of Indian members is pathetic as they think the Asian politics revolve around India, where as the reality is Indian politics revolve around Asia.

Trolling ka 2 paisa!

I agree with you, the world is a different place now. The USA isn't as strong as they used to be 20 years ago. They are not the best anymore.

Sure they are still the strongest nation, but world is speedily catching up. China is already the world's second largest economy in 20 years!

Russia invaded Georgia in 2008. USA were kicked out from Iraq and are about to be kicked out from Afghanistan.

Indians like to think that their best friend is Russia. lol. Sure Russia may helped India during the Cold War, but the times have changed now.

India has gotten closer to the US ever since the end of the Cold War. Russia knows that.

Secondly Russia wants to strengthen its relationship with the Islamic world. If anyone wants to improve their relationship with the Islamic world, they usually go to Pakistan.

China did that.

Russia allies are falling like domino's - Saddam gone, Ghaddafi gone, Bashar about to go..it is only logical that they are nervous about making more friends in the Muslim / Middle East world.

Russia has clearly understood the importance of Pakistan from the Afghan-Soviet war fiasco and Pakistani close relationship with China. Therefore, if India can pave a way with America, then why not Russia with Pakistan.

The mentality of Indian members is pathetic as they think the Asian politics revolve around India, where as the reality is Indian politics revolve around Asia.

Trolling ka 2 paisa!

I agree with you, the world is a different place now. The USA isn't as strong as they used to be 20 years ago. They are not the best anymore.

Sure they are still the strongest nation, but world is speedily catching up. China is already the world's second largest economy in 20 years!

Russia invaded Georgia in 2008. USA were kicked out from Iraq and are about to be kicked out from Afghanistan.

Indians like to think that their best friend is Russia. lol. Sure Russia may helped India during the Cold War, but the times have changed now.

India has gotten closer to the US ever since the end of the Cold War. Russia knows that.

Secondly Russia wants to strengthen its relationship with the Islamic world. If anyone wants to improve their relationship with the Islamic world, they usually go to Pakistan.

China did that.

No its not as far fetched as that.

If you say so.

Russia will probably keep its relationship with India. but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pakistani-Russian relations come on par with Russian-Indian relations or even better.

I doubt them coming on par or above Russo-Indian relationship. You need a lot of stuff to get such a relationship, at the moment, the relationship is infantile. TO come on par, it has a loooooong way to go.

Stop living in the Cold War. The times have changed now.

I know.

Exactly.

... but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pakistani-Russian relations come on par with Russian-Indian relations or even better......

You should be surprised dear. Very very surprised if that happens.

Did you stop for a minute and ask yourself what Pakistan is or can offer that India cannot?

What is that thingy you can show Russia that it suddenly reverses its course and come sits in your lap or have you sit in his lap while singing a song "Huma hain jo tumharay ......." (I am all yours my beloved....).

Think my dear sir. Think and not just dream.

peace to you

You should be surprised dear. Very very surprised if that happens.

Did you stop for a minute and ask yourself what Pakistan is or can offer that India cannot?

What is that thingy you can show Russia that it suddenly reverses its course and come sits in your lap or have you sit in his lap while singing a song "Huma hain jo tumharay ......." (I am all yours my beloved....).

Think my dear sir. Think and not just dream.

peace to you

We can offer them the quickest route to the Arabian sea? Who can offer that. Pakistan's geostrategic location is more important than any other geostrategic location competing with Pakistan's in the world.

What will India offer? money? Is that it?

Besides Russia is looking for new friends now in the Islamic world. USA is going to leave Afghanistan soon. Too many American troops are dying in Afghanistan. Even the elites in America ( I know one who went to an Ivy League university), they know the wars are wrong and have only hurt USA in the long run.

Well Hindis love to live in the world of fictions & bollywood.

The fact is India is moving fast towards their new master US & India is rejecting Russia fast for that. This is where Pakistan steps in to start new friendship with Russia & to be honest Russia will happily accept Pakistan's friendship.

Pakistan is very tired of US evil games & back stabbing over & over again, Pakistan seriously wants to end all ties with US. This is where Russia & China steps in to pull Pakistan, It is a very good move by Pakistan & Russia that they want to come close to each other. Pakistan needs to strengthen her ties with Russia & China fast.

Back
Top Bottom