What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Try it, you will be wiped out like TTP and then you might find place to hide yourself in Kabul Palace.

You have been wiping out TTP for ages...why Kabul palace , i might hide in pakistan itself in between the Countless Afghan refugees.
Anyways going out of topic

They didn't release a video due to sensitive information regarding their stealth technology/capability, and their special forces personnel and tactics.

and stop trying to change the topic, the US and Pakistan don't have disputed territory and have never been to war with each other.

BUT INDIA AND PAK DOES
That is why its more sensitive to release vedios at the moment can't you understand a simple logic:pop:

Does it matter what I think ? Do u have picture of his body ? Or are you going to digest it like that fake WMD's of iraq

exactly when you cant even belive that and then you support people who belive US strike as well as ask india about proofs :patsak:

You have been wiping out TTP for ages...why Kabul palace , i might hide in pakistan itself in between the Countless Afghan refugees.
Anyways going out of topic
I would recommend you to hide in Adiala jail :)
Have a happy hide and seek!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom