What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

So you really think OBL wasn't killed in Abbotobad on that night of May 2 2011?

Forget about OBL , this is how your army actually behaves when in real battle

Posted on: April 22, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Posted by: NIRBHAI SINGH

after joining BSF and only six months of training i was sent to ulloke bop with 15 other new recruites in oct 1971.all the new jawans were placed in bunkers under the bundh near to pak post. on 3rd dec eve pak artillery started shelling.after 15 minutes a head constable came to our bunker and ordered new recruites to their positions.then he asked me to join him.he told me that he will command the coy as no other senior was there.all at bop then knew that all the officers were veiwing a film at ferozepur on that day..it was once or twice we had a visit of our coy comdt in a week and that just for few minutes.so that havildar from majitha in amritsar had command and i was his assistant.we went bunker to bunker to support our fighting jawans it was very heavy shelling from pak army.we heard pak tanks not far from us in the direction of checkpost.then me and him we went to store and picked up rum and distributed it to every jawan in every bunker.while we went to mmg bunker our jawans complained that they have no more firing pins so they can,t fire.then we sent a wireless message to our hq to supply the needed pins.we got the response that they cant help us and we can bring it ourselves.it was river in between and no boat.our jawans fought in courge but without firing power it was use less.then around 0300 am we got a wireless message from 15 punjab that the bridge was captured..our wireless operator did knew little english and asked me what it means.in the meantime we heard that a major in 15 punjab is fighting fiercly with his forces against pak army at the bridge.now bsf- we didnot had any officer to lead our forces,they all were at ferozepur.but bsf nco,s and jawans fought bravely whole night.i am still proud of this little i could do for my country.i quit bsf in 1974 after 3 years.

1190903-indianarmysoldierreuters-1475169978-930-640x480.jpeg

An Indian army soldier patrols along a highway on the outskirts of Srinagar, September 29, 2016. PHOTO: REUTERS

ISLAMABAD / NEW DELHI: Pakistan Army denied on Thursday reports that it had captured an Indian army soldier alongside the Line of Control (LoC) near the disputed Kashmir valley.

The military’s media wing, ISPR, when contacted, denied that an Indian soldier was in Pakistan Army’s custody.

The development came in the wake of rising tensions between the two nuclear-armed neighbours following an unprovoked cross-border firing from the Indian side of the border which left at least two Pakistani soldiers dead. However, the Indian military had dubbed the action as “surgical strikes” against militants on the Pakistani side of Kashmir.

“It is confirmed one soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles with weapons has inadvertently crossed over to the Pakistan side of the Line of Control,” Reuters had quoted an Indian army official as saying. He said such incidents of people including civilians crossing the frontier by mistake have happened in the past from both sides and those who strayed are returned.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1190903/pakistan-army-denies-capturing-indian-soldier-along-loc/

SOMETHING HAS HAPPEN LAST NIGHT ,,,,,,,,,,,,that much is obvious .........Pak media sending messages of nuclear strikes and fighting back comments

I have got in from work............. THIS IS WHAT THEY saying on NDTV news

Indian army (no air power) attacked 7 camps along LOC accross an ARC of 250km

Indian penetrated 2km inside the LOC in Azzad Kashmir

38 enemy killed not sure if soldiers or freedom fighters etc.

5 camps destroyed

All soldiers returned across LOC

5 PERMANENT MEMBERS OF SECURITY COUNCIL debriefed of operation by indian foreign minster inckluding china

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAKISTANIS denying this but a lot of firing and sabre rattling tonight INDICATING something took place

india media HAVE CHEST PUFFED out on Television especially x serviceman on shows like NDTV

" YOU GUYS CAN TELL US WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED " appreciated

And then Movies ends..............:woot:
No Movie has not ended..!!

As precaution and also to dominate every step of escalation ladder. IN moving into Arabian sea in full force now.

Around 36 warships and submarines along with Indian Air Force aircraft are said to take part in this show of strength in Arabian Sea

Irrelevant. It would be confirmed soon. Your monkey is with us. Again. :lol:
ISLAMABAD / NEW DELHI:
Pakistan Army denied on Thursday reports that it had captured an Indian army soldier alongside the Line of Control (LoC) near the disputed Kashmir valley.
The military’s media wing, ISPR, when contacted, denied that an Indian soldier was in Pakistan Army’s custody.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom