What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPEN LAST NIGHT ,,,,,,,,,,,,that much is obvious .........Pak media sending messages of nuclear strikes and fighting back comments

I have got in from work............. THIS IS WHAT THEY saying on NDTV news

Indian army (no air power) attacked 7 camps along LOC accross an ARC of 250km

Indian penetrated 2km inside the LOC in Azzad Kashmir

38 enemy killed not sure if soldiers or freedom fighters etc.

5 camps destroyed

All soldiers returned across LOC

5 PERMANENT MEMBERS OF SECURITY COUNCIL debriefed of operation by indian foreign minster inckluding china

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAKISTANIS denying this but a lot of firing and sabre rattling tonight INDICATING something took place

india media HAVE CHEST PUFFED out on Television especially x serviceman on shows like NDTV

" YOU GUYS CAN TELL US WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED " appreciated

:omghaha:

Is Islamabad captured? or yet to capture?
Do inform me in time. :lol:
Also, don't forget to add sequel of Mission Gwadar and Karachi, it will attract more audience.........:D
No Movie has not ended..!!

As precaution and also to dominate every step of escalation ladder. IN moving into Arabian sea in full force now.

Around 36 warships and submarines along with Indian Air Force aircraft are said to take part in this show of strength in Arabian Sea

I am waiting for Indian dead soldiers pictures..someone please post.

I promise to give him a like!!

Lol, I am waiting for Surgical strikes :bunny:

Irrelevant. It would be confirmed soon. Your monkey is with us. Again. :lol:

Pakistan has been informed by the DGMO on the hotline.
Ctid_3UW8AAiFs_.jpg

"Indian penetrated 2km inside the LOC in Azzad Kashmir

5 camps destroyed

All soldiers returned across LOC"

They penetrated 2km into Pakistani territory which is heavily fenced and due recent tensions Pak Army was on high alert. So All Super Human Baniyas with their shaktimaan powers came to Pakistan and returned back Safely.:rofl:

Indians needed some face saving after all this embarrassment which they received at the hands of Pakistan.

Where are the bodies of the people killed?

Were IA people airdropped? How did that happen in light of the Air Force exercises happening in Pakistan and the radar?

How did you guys go back out? Did the Helis land and take off during the operation?

The entire thing is nonsense.

I am waiting for Indian dead soldiers pictures..someone please post.

I promise to give him a like!!
And we are still waiting for pics of those imaginary surgical strikes that happened in Pakistan terror bases. I promise to give him a like as well.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPEN LAST NIGHT ,,,,,,,,,,,,that much is obvious .........Pak media sending messages of nuclear strikes and fighting back comments

I have got in from work............. THIS IS WHAT THEY saying on NDTV news

Indian army (no air power) attacked 7 camps along LOC accross an ARC of 250km

Indian penetrated 2km inside the LOC in Azzad Kashmir

5 camps destroyed

All soldiers returned across LOC

5 PERMANENT MEMBERS OF SECURITY COUNCIL debriefed of operation by indian foreign minster inckluding china

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAKISTANIS denying this but a lot of firing and sabre rattling tonight INDICATING something took place

india media HAVE CHEST PUFFED out on Television especially x serviceman on shows like NDTV

" YOU GUYS CAN TELL US WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED " appreciated
CthryU7XEAAskE0.jpg

When Pakistan Successfully conducted a Surgical Strike in India in 2010

Indians just have big mouths and talk big , 650 million people in india shit in the open and then you come here to tell us that we overestimate ourselves

We have already responded by eliminating the indians that attacked Pakistan

like you're overestimating now as if theres not a single person that shits in the open in Pakistan. 40 million shits in the open in Pakistan btw.

Normally I would agree

But why the threats from Pak Media about Nuke strikes tonight
They threaten every day. It's their duty.

But it seems there is going to be a big Kashmir battle. Lot of loss is expected.

Lot of movement around you see sky full of jets around Punjab gujrat and Kashmir.

Arab sea is filled by Indian warships and submarine.

Lot of transport aircraft getting from Russia Israel France and us. May be carrying some good stuff.

Lot of tanks heavy artillery at border.

DRDO Hal working overtime whole night no weekend.
Production full swing.

It's a tough war preparation it seems.

Although civilised people are against war. Media is doing its best to propagate it.

Killing terrorists in Pakistan is the proper response to Pakistani aggression. Modi is a man of his word. I am looking forward to seeing the video and pictures when the MOD is ready to release them.

Back
Top Bottom