What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPEN LAST NIGHT ,,,,,,,,,,,,that much is obvious .........Pak media sending messages of nuclear strikes and fighting back comments

I have got in from work............. THIS IS WHAT THEY saying on NDTV news

Indian army (no air power) attacked 7 camps along LOC accross an ARC of 250km

Indian penetrated 2km inside the LOC in Azzad Kashmir

38 enemy killed not sure if soldiers or freedom fighters etc.

5 camps destroyed

All soldiers returned across LOC

5 PERMANENT MEMBERS OF SECURITY COUNCIL debriefed of operation by indian foreign minster inckluding china

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAKISTANIS denying this but a lot of firing and sabre rattling tonight INDICATING something took place

india media HAVE CHEST PUFFED out on Television especially x serviceman on shows like NDTV

" YOU GUYS CAN TELL US WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED " appreciated

Only a third class idiot will place so called ''militant camps'' at distance of 2km from LOC. :lol:

Tipu7 said:
Is Islamabad captured? or yet to capture?
Do inform me in time. :lol:
Also, don't forget to add sequel of Mission Gwadar and Karachi, it will attract more audience.........:D

Lol, I am waiting for Surgical strikes :bunny:

Thn ask it to ur defence minister it will explain u better they know what happen....

And the wet dream begins again with a another fairy tale lolz.

So two Pakistani soldiers embarrassed shadahat over unprovoked firing at loc and that is your proof of surgical strikes? Where are those terrorists that were killed in the strike? I believe the number quoted by Indians was 34 or something?
That is for terrorist.Unki photo ISPR ki site pe nahi mili.

delusional fools having wet dreams these indiaan , go and visit the LOC ( if you can ) to see that its impossible for india to conduct any large scale ground operations simply because of the amount of deployment and defence build up that is in place

What soldier? We don't have any of your soldier.

So now the situation has turned from "across LOC surgical strike"
To
"Our soldier inadvertently crossed LOC, please return him"!!!

Ofcourse PA will deny till it puts him in front of every one on camera. The SOP involved immediate return if one is caught on the other side.

So, what soldier? We don't have him.

Back
Top Bottom