What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Technically nor India nor Pakistan do such adventure. Surgical Strikes btw Indo Pak Senerio will be full fledge War. But ye baat koon samjaye.. its a firing btw troops on both side "firing on LOC" which they call "Surgical Strikes" they don't even know what is Surgical Strikes are :crazy::D

I'm sure reporters escalated the issue.

Why because darpok indians waited and then fired artillery to kill soldiers

Is this your mighty attack on Pakistan?

Oh yes you did sir-ji-kal strikes a week ago and killed by 200 terrorists
Modi promised the nation that the ones responsible for the attacks would be punished, were you responsible for Uri attacks?? :azn:

I'm unsure about this.

Why? If you keep on taking it without any action other than "diplomatic isolation" which never works, they will keep on hitting us. This is a great news IMO. They need to know that all options are on the table.

I'm sure reporters escalated the issue.

They will and at the end public ko pump kareengay jesay kya huwa hey aur phir kudh pressure may ajayeegi govt dont know bewakof tola leading the nation seriously! height of stupidity... Media ko tu bas TRP chhaye nothing else more..

and you believed it. good. indian forces only did firing on LOC. befitting reply was given by pakistan army.

read the post of theoccupiedkashmir's post at #35 you'll realize the truth.... if there's firing across loc there's not going to be many helis and Jets flying ove I0k in large numbers..

This is what your DGMO is telling to make you guys relax because "no action" was being reflected badly on Modi's government. Anyway, be happy!

In our country, it's called trolling!

read the post #35

Back
Top Bottom