What's new

Pakistan retaliates on LOC

The pix are fake and are likely from china indianborder as these soldiers are wearing wnter hats that are worn on ladakh or china india borders as they are elevation regions and quite cold even in summers. Even if pakistan did this itbdoes not look like poonch area , the winter caps are getting me confused

I honestly never seen those pics posted on PDF, anyone who think they are posted can post a link to the thread ?

The pix are fake and are likely from china indianborder as these soldiers are wearing wnter hats that are worn on ladakh or china india borders as they are elevation regions and quite cold even in summers. Even if pakistan did this itbdoes not look like poonch area , the winter caps are getting me confused

Nothing happened on Chinese border. Pictures are definitely not from Chinese border.

Nothing happened on Chinese border. Pictures are definitely not from Chinese border.
I would wait for more news and confirmation from ispr, their headgear is usually seen in mountainous ladalh region. Remember bsf guy who had shot bad food video? He had snow in the backdrop of video and he was wearing same cap. I dont think poonch is a cold region at all. Or maybe pakistan has targetted them around gb ladakh border.

I would wait for more news and confirmation from ispr, their headgear is usually seen in mountainous ladalh region. Remember bsf guy who had shot bad food video? He had snow in the backdrop of video and he was wearing same cap. I dont think poonch is a cold region at all. Or maybe pakistan has targetted them around gb ladakh border.

Well they do wear these caps on LOC too. Poonch can be cold. Particularly at higher positions.

Well they do wear these caps on LOC too. Poonch can be cold. Particularly at higher positions.
so there should be confirmation by ISPR with this incident pictures which are being posted here on PDF.. or the confirmation by Indian side that who did this

so there should be confirmation by ISPR with this incident pictures which are being posted here on PDF.. or the confirmation by Indian side that who did this
Bhai panic already started on indian side, look how they are feeling been highly depressed, and its quietly depicted from their posts that from both Pakistan Or China someone have done damage to indian soldiers. :lol:

AeeqW7Y.png

@Areesh check first post it says fb post has been removed i think it was fb page of pdf which has removed it even first tweet is gone.
Poonch has very cold weather in winters and even snowfall but not cold in summers. These kind of headgears are worn on gb ladakh glacial borders but lets say i could be wrong as i too am not knowledgable abt loc dynamics
But i would say the social media wings of this website should ensure the credibility first before they post content

Guys, according to Indian media about 158 Indian soldiers killed.

Do you bother to read complete stuff, did you missed ? Mark in the end?

See how the Indians hide their casualties, earlier they admitted to one soldier and a civilian killed.
Here one can see two soldiers are on two different stretchers.(Wounded)

DE7ZjTPXsAAE5o9.jpg

DE7ZkdjW0AAt9-e.jpg

Does it say anywhere in stretcher that person is dead?

It seems like Pakistanis are mostly suffering from previous mature ejaculation, believe me if Pakistan even dares to do something like what's shown in pictures, port of Karachi will start burning again just like it burnt for days in past.

Last edited:
Do you bother to read complete stuff, did you missed ? Mark in the end?

Does it say anywhere in stretcher that person is dead?

It seems like Pakistanis are mostly suffering from previous mature ejaculating, believe me if Pakistan even dares to do something like what's shown in pictures, port of Karachi will start burning again just like it burnt for days in past.
Wooo Saaaaaab janay do or ye batao ye kis ny kiya hai??????????????????? offcorse India is hiding something

Back
Top Bottom