What's new

Pakistan retaliates on LOC

Ladies and Gentlemen I just confirmed with my uncle and my cousin who are serving officers and after watching the pictures and news both confirmed me that these are fake pictures spread by Indian agencies to check the reaction of Indian people in case of real Indo-China war, secondly to prepared Indian masses for such losses.

Ladies and Gentlemen I just confirmed with my uncle and my cousin who are serving officers and after watching the pictures and news both confirmed me that these are fake pictures spread by Indian agencies to check the reaction of Indian people in case of real Indo-China war, secondly to prepared Indian masses for such losses.

Kaun sa maal fukte ho ??

Seriously ; Indian army was first one to deny it officialy . Second came the Chinese .

Prepared for such losses ... lol go to hell dude .. we are ready for war bring it on if your chinese dragon can

You are right except that story was planted as psy ops by Pakistan maybe in collaboration with the Chinese. Their was a clear message in the planted news which was meant for people in the know in India. There were a number of symbolic references which the Indian high command would understand including the 158 dead.

Back
Top Bottom