What's new

Pakistan responds to reports of opening of ‘Free Balochistan Office’ in New Delhi by India

Balochistan will be a non starter given the legal aspects of the narrative.
Neither the US or the UN will take it up seriously specially when you can simply point out how terrorism is being financed.
Eventually bilateral issues will be solved by Big Bang
Big Bang is pre determined, no issues there.

Nothing is non starter now a days, right or wrong does not matter. What matters is, if this aligns with USA / western agenda against Pakistan or no. If it serves their purpose, Pakistan will be busy in explaining, countering etc.

and managing Baluchistan is not an easy task because of its size etc. LEAs are lagging behind which gives outsiders chance, Baluchistan becomes a two front war.

Big Bang is pre determined, no issues there.

Nothing is non starter now a days, right or wrong does not matter. What matters is, if this aligns with USA / western agenda against Pakistan or no. If it serves their purpose, Pakistan will be busy in explaining, countering etc.

and managing Baluchistan is not an easy task because of its size etc. LEAs are lagging behind which gives outsiders chance, Baluchistan becomes a two front war.

Its fuking 2.5 front. nobody takes bipin serioiusly ffs.
and yes read the news with chahbahar boys and then you can maybe put 2 plus 2 together.
kapre phaarna band karoge to kuch dikhai dega na...

Its fuking 2.5 front. nobody takes bipin serioiusly ffs.
and yes read the news with chahbahar boys and then you can maybe put 2 plus 2 together.
kapre phaarna band karoge to kuch dikhai dega na...
Nothing to do with bippin, its foreign affairs and proxy. India do not have the courage to attack.

India, Afghanistan and USA, Iran is playing randi role in Indian hands. everything is building narrative, and media is used. allover the world people watch this fake news and their mind is set, what Pakistan is. Knowing the truth and just sitting waiting to fulfill pre determined scenarios is not very sensible, in my POV. If we know whats going to happen or as we believe, we should be more proactive and better prepared, because we know whats coming. But unfortunately we are just waiting for the hour to reach and enemy/es are preparing and joining hands.

I could be wrong, but my thoughts.

Nothing to do with bippin, its foreign affairs and proxy. India do not have the courage to attack.

India, Afghanistan and USA, Iran is playing randi role in Indian hands. everything is building narrative, and media is used. allover the world people watch this fake news and their mind is set, what Pakistan is. Knowing the truth and just sitting waiting to fulfill pre determined scenarios is not very sensible, in my POV. If we know whats going to happen or as we believe, we should be more proactive and better prepared, because we know whats coming. But unfortunately we are just waiting for the hour to reach and enemy/es are preparing and joining hands.

I could be wrong, but my thoughts.

We have a fool proof system. Do not be worried about such pathetic desperation acts.

Let me ask you then. We live in a world of trade wars.

IPI
TAPI

What is your opinion on these as a Pakistani? Because thats what they want

The Story of Pakistan, its struggle and its achievement, is the very story of great human ideals, struggling to survive in the face of great odds and difficulties.

There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan :pakistan:

We have a fool proof system. Do not be worried about such pathetic desperation acts.

Let me ask you then. We live in a world of trade wars.

IPI
TAPI

What is your opinion on these as a Pakistani? Because thats what they want

Both are beneficial for Pakistan and we need it really bad.

Pakistan is in between before it reaches India, They can go through sea and bypass Pakistan. but they can not do anything else, if these projects have to go through Pakistan must be a part and beneficiary.

I do not know too much. as I am not there..

Both are beneficial for Pakistan and we need it really bad.

Pakistan is in between before it reaches India, They can go through sea and bypass Pakistan. but they can not do anything else, if these projects have to go through Pakistan must be a part and beneficiary.

I do not know too much. as I am not there..

Interesting.............

Interesting.............
to tell you the truth , my believe is, all the trade wars, land occupation, oil wars and everything else is just bahana. real motive behind all these wars and conflicts is Religion, all motivated by religious ideologies and prophecies. All are fighting towards that ultimate victory which is in all religions. as Muslims we have been informed of all these events and whats next. issue or question is what we did with this knowledge given to us centuries ago.

to tell you the truth , my believe is, all the trade wars, land occupation, oil wars and everything else is just bahana. real motive behind all these wars and conflicts is Religion, all motivated by religious ideologies and prophecies. All are fighting towards that ultimate victory which is in all religions. as Muslims we have been informed of all these events and whats next. issue or question is what we did with this knowledge given to us centuries ago.

i completely disagree.

Pakistan has Azad Kashmir Government, Leave Kashmir hand over AJk / GB to India, there will be no free Balochistan offices/ campaigns.

Doosro pe ungli uthane ke pehele apne girebaan me dekhe

Are you fucking stupid? Kashmir is disputed territory you idiot.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom