What's new

Pakistan responds to reports of opening of ‘Free Balochistan Office’ in New Delhi by India

Pakistan's main export since inception has been terror. You're just getting a taste of your own medicine but I do think India should resist the temptation to fund terror as it tends to end badly as we can see from what has happened to The United States and Pakistan.

*yawn*

And your evidence is where?

Pakistan's main export since inception has been terror. You're just getting a taste of your own medicine but I do think India should resist the temptation to fund terror as it tends to end badly as we can see from what has happened to The United States and Pakistan.

It’s wheat and rice, actually. Pakistan has always been a bread basket.

hangama hai kyon barpa , ek office ke khulne se .

Daaka toh nahi daala
Chori toh nahi kee hai

:D

Open Free Khalistan Offices, Free Nandu, Free Assam offices in Islamabad.

What is Nandu??

Other than a male Hindu nickname this is the Nandu I found on the interwebs :

nandu.jpg

Balochistan is a lost cause...There might be some truth in some kind of allienation of Baloch people from Pakistan Gov...but they are not strong enough neither their identity is powerful enough to create a separate nation..

I do not know, how much it is true of our engagement with Baloch Separatist but it is an useless endevour to get associated with Baloch cause...It is easier to deal with Pakistan Gov lead by people from Punjab or SIndh..but it is difficult if the center of politics shifts towards western part of Pakistan...

Balochistan is a lost cause...There might be some truth in some kind of allienation of Baloch people from Pakistan Gov...but they are not strong enough neither their identity is powerful enough to create a separate nation..

I do not know, how much it is true of our engagement with Baloch Separatist but it is an useless endevour to get associated with Baloch cause...It is easier to deal with Pakistan Gov lead by people from Punjab or SIndh..but it is difficult if the center of politics shifts towards western part of Pakistan...

Baloch and Pukhtoons are completely with Pakistan. Your terrorism has only pushed us closer together. Whichever ones among us were skeptical of politicians have become the strongest patriots.

Indians, don't speak for Baloch and Pukhtoons. We know what is best for us.

Yes I agree India's main export is state terrorism

it's main product has been

> Backed the Mukti Bhani in 1971
> LTTE in Sri Lanka in the late 1970s
> BLA terrorists in Baluchistan since mid 1970s and continues today
> MQM terrorists by their own account confirmed training and money provided by RAW to destablise Karachi
> TTP (Pak Taliban): India was behind the APS massacre of 150 children to time with 16 Dec the fall of Dhaka. TTP has been long supported by India.

Yes I agree India's main export is state terrorism

it's main product has been

> Backed the Mukti Bhani in 1971
> LTTE in Sri Lanka in the late 1970s
> BLA terrorists in Baluchistan since mid 1970s and continues today
> MQM terrorists by their own account confirmed training and money provided by RAW to destablise Karachi
> TTP (Pak Taliban): India was behind the APS massacre of 150 children to time with 16 Dec the fall of Dhaka. TTP has been long supported by India.

All freedom fighters mate, with the exception of LTTE and TTP.

:azn:

Last edited:
Baloch and Pukhtoons are completely with Pakistan. Your terrorism has only pushed us closer together. Whichever ones among us were skeptical of politicians have become the strongest patriots.

Indians, don't speak for Baloch and Pukhtoons. We know what is best for us.

bangalis were with pakistan , in fact they made pakistan.

All freedom fighters mate, with the exception of LTTE and TTP.

:azn:

mukti bani carried out murder of West Pakistan women and children and BLA conducts attacks CPEC workers crews... not sure what indian values are but they are clearly terrorists acts. then again india thinks cow piss has medicine values so what can i say........

mukti bani carried out murder of West Pakistan women and children and BLA conducts attacks CPEC workers crews... not sure what indian values are but they are clearly terrorists acts. then again india thinks cow piss has medicine values so what can i say........

Your madrassah education is showing.

TTP and LeJ is also kind of freedom fighters as they want a "true Shari'a governed state"

Except Sharia is an oppressive system of governance hence they can't be called freedom fighters. But hey, if that's what the majority of the population wants, then yes. Freedom fighters by all means.

Your madrassah education is showing.

Yes i agree your RSS education is showing.... then again you come from a nation that murder muslims just for transporting cows

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom