What's new

Pakistan Researching Nuclear Fusion.

Amazing ... how people are screwing science in this thread without even bothering to google the crap they are writing.

Anyway ... thorium reactors are the way to go; they are much much easier to manufacture, cleaner, easier to operate and much cleaner.

Amazing ... how people are screwing science in this thread without even bothering to google the crap they are writing.

Anyway ... thorium reactors are the way to go; they are much much easier to manufacture, cleaner, easier to operate and much cleaner.

Does Pakistan have any experimental Thorium program in works?

Pakistan doesn't have any substantial thorium reserves so it will be foolish to just replace dependency of oil with thorium. Even china on whom we rely for nuclear fuel doesn't have much thorium reserves to begin with. Unless we get it without strings i don't think pakistan should opt for it.

@gslv mk3 l Do you HAVE TO derail every thread?

When did I? This thread is about Pakistan's nuclear fusion research,I am asking a question about civilian nuclear research in Pakistan-looking for a very simple answer.

On an other thread about 'Russia supplying Mi 35 s to Pakistan',certain elite members are trolling,dragging IAF-PAF dogfights & toilets to the issue .Can you please deliver these sermons there ?

It is a a nuclear energy and reprocessing industrial complex right ? I don't see any reactor there.

What about 325 MWe reactor ?

Only if you have read the link.

It is a dual purpose reactor with a ultimate capacity of 1000mw.Pakistan certainly doesn't has the capacity of building a 1000mw but Pakistan does has experienc of candu series reactors,So rather building 325x3 in the complex

Only if you have read the link.

It is a dual purpose reactor with a ultimate capacity of 1000mw.Pakistan certainly doesn't has the capacity of building a 1000mw but Pakistan does has experienc of candu series reactors,So rather building 325x3 in the complex

Weren't they CNP 300s ?

Not sure,But PNFC is under IAEA inspection and also funded by IAEA.So don't expect any chinese help

I think china can still sell them to you ? Wait-they are already providing you with ACP 1000s

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom