What's new

Pakistan Researching Nuclear Fusion.

I think china can still sell them to you ? Wait-they are already providing you with ACP 1000s

Yes but the 1000mw reactor is for Karachi,

Pakistan nuclear power fuel complex is being funded by IAEA and under IAEA inspection.How the hell can china help us in this regard.

I remember Ahmad bhai(Member of Pakdef and a Nuclear scientist,he usually write article for many reputed agencies) said that the reactor might be based off the reverse engineer candu reactor of 70's

Good news, Is Pakistan working on other nuclear related technologies like thorium? as a nuclear state we should explore frontiers of nuclear energy.

Any chance that Pakistan will start developing breeder reactors?

Fusion reactor is the unicorn of science world. The day first fusion reactor goes online I will throw a party. But I think it won't happen in my lifetime.

Fullscreen+capture+432013+52337+AM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen+capture+432013+52609+AM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen+capture+432013+52819+AM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen+capture+432013+53039+AM.bmp.jpg

Not a huge news yet, but surely in the right direction. It all started in 2008 :tup:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:0_QodMBYAcsJ:fec2012.iaea.org/contributionDisplay.py/pdf?contribId=621&sessionId=6&confId=10 glass spherical tokamak Pakistan&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShTNKR_2W80Fq6ckIMTlP9mY2KBLe4nkL4EG3-ShatSsDQo16Ei4ehHeXMfSTQN9SkB4rW6w8viqfz2twxYMim17vjFW3-JD8QWx7E0ROpk8o3oMzmZ2ED21RXrfH-6YqL0ZYtx&sig=AHIEtbS4XAEfwaRkwA-bAKvaUXaB2zy4vg

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:fmdMpzgOMLAJ:home.clara.net/balshaw/tokamak/table-of-spherical-tokamaks.pdf tokamak pakistan&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjK6UJ9BptGtUNhDi2PnYGxDTBqlGwbQ2wXKRj8JvTnI3uMt7nLnbCip76bIPOictZl2-TEJ_4MeEW3fpZspqdpsIVPxlvQ5e3BZxhZ1QOPNuXAfRIJ3x2UMZx7L4TWn4_szeTo&sig=AHIEtbSgWaE6MzVnEDMkSSRCeljNMl3cQg

Share pics.

I think Pakistan should welcome other Muslim countries to invest in Fusion Reactors along with Thorium based reactors that can be a big achievement. Thorium based reactors are good for the environment as they eat up all of the radioactive materials especially the Dipplated Uranium which is the most dangerous trash all over the world, which these reactors utilizes as Fuel.

Lol...
Tell you what?
Zardari pretty much killed Pakistan's Nuclear energy Program. Mining was started in Karak KPK for civilian purposes and 60-100 Tons of Uranium fuel could have been retrieved from the Shnawa mines.
Funding was gobbled up by corrupt PPP Regime and project was stopped midway.
Jiey Bhutto.

63d133a9fb8a26655a719a926fb05a87.gif

Sell Your Woods
But Do Not Sell Your Guts

Good News For Pk

Am i missing something here , Skunkworks lab of lock heed martin in US has done breakthrough in fusion

and Pakistan is working on at-least 15 methods 3-4 of them highly successful , just one is reported partially ....even some material is available on Google for world to view. We are well on our way to making Table top nuclear reactors with a target to commercialize in 2020 Inshallah. Those asking what it would mean for Pakistan and industry....Very simple answer is END of load-shedding not just in Pakistan but resolution of energy crisis in the whole world. Please stop spreading pessimism and hats off to the senior members for guiding everyone.

Best Regards

Pakistan is still searching when they will be able to complete a project...

Dear Senior members, Please Do a Little Search or Research before posting something....Kids in UK and USA have done Models and simulations of thorium reactors.....Please dont be an embarrassment for Very small scientific community of Pakistan...World reads these comments and mocks at us. Good luck.

With all due respect, Science Military Kay bus ki baat nahin, Outsource it to the scientists :) Good luck.
thorium natural sourcesin pakistan - Google Scholar

Dear Senior members, Please Do a Little Search or Research before posting something....Kids in UK and USA have done Models and simulations of thorium reactors.....Please dont be an embarrassment for Very small scientific community of Pakistan...World reads these comments and mocks at us. Good luck.

With all due respect, Science Military Kay bus ki baat nahin, Outsource it to the scientists :) Good luck.
thorium natural sourcesin pakistan - Google Scholar

Well said... The reported model is just a toy to get morale joys to a public which understands nothing. They lost their credibility when Salam left and went on to downgrade him even on his grave site.

If only Pakistan had the money to be a partner in research and development of the worlds largest fusion reactor being built jointly by US, Russia, Europe, China and India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom