What's new

Pakistan Religious Leaders Say Suicide Attacks Un-Islamic

Brother there is no ambiguity at all when it comes to innocent human life.... I hardly care about real or fake ones as I believe serving humanity is above any religion.......

Then Don't give the impression that all muslims said yes to the propaganda of our religion being hijacked by mercenaries

Does it categorize? No....so stop asking for it!

reported as troll bait

troll ??? :lol::lol: that was a general question... those fatwas are passed bcz, of late the proxies trained by pak army started killing there own muslim citizens... there were no such fatwas passed when these proxies of pak were targetting indians or afghans.... in fact many of those mullahs have blood in there hands as they trained innocent youths and brainwashed them in to targeting us...

there were no such fatwas passed when these proxies of pak were targetting indians or afghans.
Fatwahs have been coming since long before you were born ....
no sir dont get emotional all the time they have been saying this for decades
now
Suicide attacks are un-Islamic: clerics
And even before this if you bother to search

Now tell me when was there an end to the proxy war?

Go burn someplace else and light your troll fire elsewhere!

in fact many of those mullahs have blood in there hands as they trained innocent youths and brainwashed them in to targeting us...
No all Mullahs are bad like I wish to think not all Indians are obsessed...However, those who have blood on their hands will never change their opinion and give such a fatwah until and unless they are prob paid to do so...if they are they will flip and at least now we have their word of what they were doing is wrong enough to muffle them without questions and objections

So it took 50,000 Pakistani lives for them to issue their fatwas?

These "religious leaders" along with Lal Masjid were the ones stoking the fire against the army 10 years ago.

Round them up, attach a missile to them and air drop them over Kunar.
Sadly our common pakistani doesn't have that critical of a thinking...

I couldn't comprehend sorry
Your post regarding critical thinking
Sadly our common pakistani doesn't have that critical of a thinking...

Maybe I misunderstood it....I only explained what critical thinking means and it doesnt automatically equal to as round up and killing which you quoted...or did you mean the member didnt have critical thinking abilities and was jumping to being a yankee?

Maybe I misunderstood it....I only explained what critical thinking means and it doesnt automatically equal to as round up and killing which you quoted...or did you mean the member didnt have critical thinking abilities and was jumping to being a yankee?
i guess there is a reason why i never could understand girls...

Wow what a divinity they have come up with.... What it took them quite so long to realize that these suicide attacks in the name of religious jihad is haram .....?
Don't start , these religious leaders are nothing but a shame .
It seems till now these religious leaders were living in caves.
Even worse denial .
Better be a good human irrespective of everything...
true .

Single person with little bit of brain functioning can tell it's wrong but 200 mullahs needed a decade to come to this conclusion. But anyway mullah party shouldn't be given any attention and govt. should proceed with crack down of their madrassahs and their funding sources.

Single person with little bit of brain functioning can tell it's wrong but 200 mullahs needed a decade to come to this conclusion.
Apparently with too many illiterate to even think for themselves and relying heavily on food and shelter OFFERED by Mullah than by govt....they do listen to them more ....

Too little too late.
Not exactly some have been saying for a while those who werent saying still arent...

Just that media picked it up and hopefully, it is circulated better now with tech and social sites...

However, like they say better late than never

Taliban logic is that whoever does not accept what we say is " Wajibul Qatal " , even Prophet Muhammad Pbuh always listen to People , and he always use reasoning to convince people to Islam , these Cunts like ISIS , AQ and Taliban are hell bound Dogs , they are some bunch of criminals , have no work so they took arms to fight , they twist Islam and its rules as it suites them ...

Pakistani People are so stupid that even for Basics of Islam they need a Imam ..

Back
Top Bottom