What's new

Pakistan rejects reports of nuclear insecurity

After the Talibans occupied Swat, Western media started blowing a lot of hot air on the culprits almost knocking door on Islamabad,
however in an Editorial in The Independent newspaper, the Editor asked the morality of the hype, questioning and commenting on not withstanding the distance or the terrain or the strength of the rag tag Talibans, the most crucial factor is that between Swat and Islamabad, stands one of the most professional and strong army in the world.!!!.....suffice to add that if anything the Taliban or the terrorist threat is almost but diminishing, hence the article is indeed a storm brewing.....in a tea cup. !!

I guess we need to do a public demonstration on Fareed Zakaria show. Take one of our Nuke there and tell him to explode it there. If he couldn't this means that nobody can explode it then....its so simple to do live demonstration of it publicly to shut up everybodys mouth for good......:smokin:

749481.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistani nukes are 'very hard targets': Musharraf

288165-musharrafreuters-1320509300-448-640x480.jpg

WASHINGTON: Former Pakistan President and Army Chief Pervez Musharraf has ruled out the possibility that Pakistan’s nuclear warheads were susceptible to attacks or theft from either the Americans or religious extremists.

“I don’t think it is possible, from my military perspective, for anyone, including the United States to attack Pakistan’s nuclear weapons that easily,” he said.

Musharraf, speaking on a recorded CNN talk show GPS, said that “they [nuclear weapons] are very well dispersed and they are in very strong positions. And, also guarded.” The show is due to be aired on Sunday. :laugh:

When the host asked Musharraf about the process by which the warheads were moved, Musharraf said that while he was never given a “running commentary” about the movement, there were locations where the warheads were held and there were forces (the Strategic Plans Division) to look after them.

Asked whether Musharraf, during his time in power as head of the armed forces and Pakistan, was he satisfied with the level of security and the possibility of attack, or theft? The General answered that in his professional opinion, he did not believe the United States or anyone could attack them, “as simple as Osama bin Laden action”. He described the warheads as “very hard targets” in “places which are not accessible”.

The only scenario in which Musharraf saw the warheads falling into the hands of extremists was if religious extremists were to become the head of government, with the likelihood of that being remote.

“I don’t think so. I don’t – at the moment, religious parties don’t even have four – they just have about three or four per cent of the total seats. And I don’t see that happening in the near future,” he said.

:tup:

Yes the world must understand, its not a piece of cake to attack and steal those warheads. They are in a secure location with atleast 4000 personnel only for the ‘safety’ of these nukes and related material. US navy seals did a 40 min fake operation just to tell the world they actually got in here. Its not going to be that simple, again.

Few days ago, there were talk about Israel prepare attack on Iran nuclear sites and now pointing fingers at Pakistan nukes, wtf.

just wondering, does the COAS or DG ISI know location of some or all of the nukes, the exact place?

And those people who work at the facility, are they kept in that facility 24/7, without any outside exposure, or minimal exposure.?

DGMO, DG ISI, COAS, do these people accurately know the locations of nukes?

just wondering, does the COAS or DG ISI know location of some or all of the nukes, the exact place?

And those people who work at the facility, are they kept in that facility 24/7, without any outside exposure, or minimal exposure.?

DGMO, DG ISI, COAS, do these people accurately know the locations of nukes?

no one of dem knows.... even COAS have no auth to enter in Kahota AQ Labs without clearance.......... i forgot the article in which i read it

No no pakistani nukes are just in market place anyone can have them thats why we are producing so many. Its like somosas and kebabs you know

no one of dem knows.... even COAS have no auth to enter in Kahota AQ Labs without clearance.......... i forgot the article in which i read it

then who gives clearance to the COAS? SPD?

Does the Chairman, DG of SPD have clearance for going on visits like this, does he know?

Taking nukes in a van?? who does that?? pakistan can't take care of the nukes. They should give it up now.

Trolling on PDF?? Who does that? Indians cant take the membership on PDF, they should quit now!

Apparantly as i told you guys yesterday Pakistan are using Pizza delivery vans to transport the nukes around Islamabad - very dangerous because the pizzas in Islamabad have nuclear enriched pepperoni with extra hot nuclear spicey beef as the special toppings. :no:
Gosh Indians like to have wet dreams. The nukes are very safe so dont worry. Look after yourselves and we certainly will look after our beautiful shiney incredible nukes.

Apparantly as i told you guys yesterday Pakistan are using Pizza delivery vans to transport the nukes around Islamabad - very dangerous because the pizzas in Islamabad have nuclear enriched pepperoni with extra hot nuclear spicey beef as the special toppings. :no:
Gosh Indians like to have wet dreams. The nukes are very safe so dont worry. Look after yourselves and we certainly will look after our beautiful shiney incredible nukes.

You are right, that's what make me angry, it explained on Fareed Zakaria's propaganda yesterday, woh van pizza wala (example in post#21). I will boycott his show and no plan watch tomorrow. Wasting of times.

Back
Top Bottom