What's new

Pakistan reiterates, will continue support to Kashmir cause

I would like to refer you to Pakistani Nationalist, he is a Baloch and can explain you much better..

I always take comments from your side of border on Balochistan not less than jokes, let me advice you and your fellow Indians DON'T TAKE IT WAY TOO SERIOUS.

Do you think one Baloch represents all the Balochistan? Do we need to tell how many tribes are there in Balochistan?

If the situation is not that serious then why and who is doing all that which Shahzain Bugti is pointing out in the report below

According to an official statement, Bugti’s formula includes an immediate trial of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf, end to the ongoing military operations in Balochistan and withdrawal of Army troops from the province, recovery of over 13,000 missing persons, and ‘abolition of the no-go area status’ of Dera Bugti.

He also called for unmasking the intelligence officials who were behind the murder of his grandfather Nawab Akbar Bugti, end to dumping of mutilated bodies and abolition of three garrisons in Kohlu, Gwadar and Dera Bugti which were built during the Musharraf era.

Stabilising Balochistan: Shahzain Bugti unveils eight-point formula – The Express Tribune

Eight-point formula for stabilising the restive province, that sounds some serious stuff to me.. Anyone can help them who knows?

Do you think one Baloch represents all the Balochistan? Do we need to tell how many tribes are there in Balochistan?

If the situation is not that serious then why and who is doing all that which Shahzain Bugti is pointing out in the report below

Stabilising Balochistan: Shahzain Bugti unveils eight-point formula – The Express Tribune

Eight-point formula for stabilising the restive province, that sounds some serious stuff to me.. Anyone can help them who knows?

There are loadz of news which never comes out of balochistan ;)
Their army controls it perfectly.Those sardars who support them are on pay roll of army and have nothing to do with local population.See how their CJ pointed out the seriousness of this issue but these people have to free kashmir even if they loose whole country :lol:

Just check his last few posts even if you'll give him justification he'll act more idiotically so better thing is to Ignore and move on.

He is right yaar,let paksitan to keep force for kashmir,i hopw they bring million more on border wid kashmir.;)
have u read abt monkey trap written 10 yrs back.This exactly tells their condition.Prove it wrong,i challenge any paksitani here.

Ah yes... a indian tamil should represent us... besides what does your highness think abt Irfan baloch?gawadry? or other baluch members of PDF?

Hahaha...:rofl: Only 57 people are still missing... and supreme court is making life difficult for intel agencies:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...oGlsBfU9vk2ronAVg&sig2=P1w64ggoYrChCoVW9APCvA

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...bYKaq9a_WKlX0r5Bg&sig2=5CwbNXPJ-whLjXdOe1Pebw

And Shahzain bugtis he was caught with a big cache of arms ... including RPGs,Anti aircraft guns,several dozen rifles and thousands of rounds..:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...VvvNO9f9h4TjCHPPA&sig2=I3idBaPvdwMca1EYUMEXdg
34ipkpd.jpg

34sh5hh.jpg

By these guys:
3448boz.jpg

Dera bugti a no go area?

I LOLED.......

Pics of Dera Bugti Amman committee:
28t7s0p.jpg

Go take a nap!

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...YjS_gr2Wk9IHyZMeQ&sig2=TpPSxortf0fdoLTz8ZX4Zw

There are loadz of news which never comes out of balochistan ;)
Their army controls it perfectly.Those sardars who support them are on pay roll of army and have nothing to do with local population.See how their CJ pointed out the seriousness of this issue but these people have to free kashmir even if they loose whole country :lol:

Hey khalistan who destroyed the golden temple?
He is right yaar,let paksitan to keep force for kashmir,i hopw they bring million more on border wid kashmir.;)
have u read abt monkey trap written 10 yrs back.This exactly tells their condition.Prove it wrong,i challenge any paksitani here.

A country where 2 million kids die talking about our situation... amazing... 80% of country earns less than 50 cents and u have the audacity to talk about our condition? WTH...:lol:

so why we should give justifications to ur rants?

a3h9ow.jpg

Do whatever you want to do, we are also establishing our presence in your western side, to divert your attention. Also we have money, goodwill and gesture of Afghani people and our approach to develop Afghanistan. So better worry about the back than supporting in front before things go out of control. Even Taliban wants to be on peace table.

Hey khalistan who destroyed the golden temple?

A country where 2 million kids die talking about our situation... amazing... 80% of country earns less than 50 cents and u have the audacity to talk about our condition? WTH...:lol:

a3h9ow.jpg

Good way to divert the thread.
Who gave shitt??..check ur pockets..its inside ur pocket and ur distributing it :lol:

Apparently yesterday while google-mapping i noticed how close J&K borders were with Islamabad. Roughly 80 to 100km

Then it hit me lol . No wonder they are desperate.

thanks for info

One way of solving the problem is to remove the special status awarded to kashmir. We should allow non-muslims to buy property in kashmir and in another 50 years the whole demography would be changed, just like the chinese are doing to tibet by encouraging han chinese to settle in tibet.

Ok so you accept that both Jammu and Ladakh are ethnically and religiously not part of Kashmir so out of dispute too.

Yup Ladakh is definitely not ethnically part of Kashmir, hence should be out of the dispute too.
Don't know about jummu since lot of GOI sponsored artificial demographic shift took place there,
but it can also be taken out of the dispute. That leaves AKJ from PAK and only kashmir reagion
of IOK in the dispute. So a plebiscite should be held on this 2 part separately and people should
be given a choice on what they want. AKJ will surely go for PAK but Kashmir may choose
independence in such a scenario, who knows. India will lose only 37000sq.km and will still hold
control of water since most river originates from ladakh. It is hegemonic india's greed that caused
this dispute in the first place.

I think Pakistanis speaking about Kashmir does not make sense as it our internal matter -- but Bangladeshi Rajakars ?!?

LOL WTF.....these guys have gone crazy grossly overestimating their importance to this part of this world -- :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom