What's new

Pakistan reiterates, will continue support to Kashmir cause

Inshallah IOK will be free or a part of Pakistan... Blood shed for a real cause doesnt go in vain... poor kashmiri brothers n sisters have braved alot of punishment and hardships at the hands of the hegemononic indian state...

Inshallah IOK will be free or a part of Pakistan... Blood shed for a real cause doesnt go in vain... poor kashmiri brothers n sisters have braved alot of punishment and hardships at the hands of the hegemononic indian state...

hmmmmm...cool story bro...firstly save waht u have now :)

Pakistan got 2.5b aid from USA, itching now for kashmir.

BTW to get kashmir, pak needs grow balls as well.

LOL What took you so long??? I mean 5 pages are already up just can't wait or Leader now.

Anyway can you tell what will happen to Kashmir after you'll save it from hegemonic India I mean will it gonna be a free country with Azad Kashmir or *** joining it or just like *** it will remain under domination of another power and this time its gonna be Pakistan. :drag:

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Post farting :lol:

I know you are.... dont be frustrated my fair lady.... you will get your Khalistan for which ur saint soldiers got killed.... golden temple destroyed.... Operation shudhi karan and the massacre of sikhs in delhi.... I support your freedom aswell!!!!!!!

LOL What took you so long??? I mean 5 pages are already up just can't wait or Leader now.

Anyway can you tell what will happen to Kashmir after you'll save it from hegemonic India I mean will it gonna be a free country with Azad Kashmir or *** joining it or just like *** it will remain under domination of another power and this time its gonna be Pakistan.

Im scared mighty Dravidian warrior.... now just punch the screen of ur PC... :lol:

Pakistan got 2.5b aid from USA, itching now for kashmir.

BTW to get kashmir, pak needs grow balls as well.

Why are you so obsessed with our BALLS... Which made US apologize to us.... and not give a single damn wrt bhopal disaster.... :lol:

You don't need to worry about the integrity of what we have. BTW what makes you think we are losing something?

I guess he's reffering to Balouchistan seems like my fellow Indians are taking all this "indian support for Balouch people" a way to seriously.:eek:

I guess he's reffering to Balouchistan seems like my fellow Indians are taking all this "indian support for Balouch people" a way to seriously.:eek:

Thanks man... ppreciate it... now can you take my order? :lol: some chicken tikka and some hot curry.... and make it fast... good boy.. :lol:

Im scared mighty Dravidian warrior.... now just punch the screen of ur PC... :lol:
:

I don't give a shyt if your scared or not and nor you are that worthy that I'll hurt my Laptop for you. But what I know is that I asked you a simple question and you decided to post something more stupid rather than giving its answer and for the memo plz check who are Dravidians.

BTW the edited words in my previous posts are Pakistan Occupied Kashmir .

Ok, let's see how it will end up.. Two can play the same game..

Innocent people of the two countries will suffer the most because of continuing the idiocy but if that's what someone is asking for, then lets do it..

I don't give a shyt if your scared or not and nor you are that worthy that I'll hurt my Laptop for you. But what I know is that I asked you a simple question and you decided to post something more stupid rather than giving its answer and for the memo plz check who are Dravidians.

BTW the edited words in my previous posts are Pakistan Occupied Kashmir .

kd66ab.jpg

I would like to refer you to Pakistani Nationalist, he is a Baloch and can explain you much better..

I always take comments from your side of border on Balochistan not less than jokes, let me advice you and your fellow Indians DON'T TAKE IT WAY TOO SERIOUS.

I would like to refer you to Pakistani Nationalist, he is a Baloch and can explain you much better..

I always take comments from your side of border on Balochistan not less than jokes, let me advice you and your fellow Indians DON'T TAKE IT WAY TOO SERIOUS.

We dont have to give them any justifications sayien!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom