What's new

Pakistan regaining control of tribal areas.

I think the kind of support the tribals have been showing fighting alongside the Pakistan Armed Forces to root out these terrorist bastards is commendable. It is great that these scum are being eliminated, it was high time the Pakistan Armed Forces & the tribals recaptured these areas from these terrorists, & I'm ecstatic that it's happening now. Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

Can any one shed some light on how difficult will it be to abolish the tribal system completly so that GOP takes full control

I think the kind of support the tribals have been showing fighting alongside the Pakistan Armed Forces to root out these terrorist bastards is commendable. It is great that these scum are being eliminated, it was high time the Pakistan Armed Forces & the tribals recaptured these areas from these terrorists, & I'm ecstatic that it's happening now. Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

what about those tribals and maliks who are killed by drone attacks?who will account for them?what about their women and children?they were Pakistanis!!who will protect them from aggression?and after aggression who will take revenge on their behalf?

you are mixing stuff here and you got not clue of what you talking about...riding in two ships if i may say......once we say bye bye to america and leave the musharfy habit of sniffing green dollars notes..order will restore autmatically....we allow fuel for drones through our supply route...drone is filled with gas and then they come and kill our people who then come to our towns and kill our women and children and soldiers since they cant make it usa.....this was made in new delhi musharfy's wisdom that he brought someone else war to our country just to win a safe life in exile in europe.

Can any one shed some light on how difficult will it be to abolish the tribal system completly so that GOP takes full control

GOP takes a full control of what?Gop was in full control before 9/11 but once musharfy smelled the green dollar note he decided at his own to allign with USA and Ben Gurionites to destablize Pakistan a dream Ben gurion saw in 1948....thats why musharfy halted the long range missile..musharfy was also planning to recognize israel and that why he made another musharfy kursheed kasuri meet israeli occupation minister in turkey.
thank God Turkey is becoming islamic day by day and Sir Erdogan will will succeed...now musharfy sees no colour in turkey...no wine no mujra no table so he probably wont be heading to live in turkey.

i believe u are wrong . once we say bye to america ok we did that how would stability come to Pakistan .they wouldn't attack us or what? if u think it would be a matter solved then i am sorry to burst ur bubble no it wont be it was not our war but it is now our war .America goes or stays has nothing to do with it . its an ideological war now it has to happen no matter what .

sir jee there hell lot of a difference between gun-running, smuggling, drugs, kidnapping and allowing drone attacks killing Pakistanis maliks and innocent women and children..
Are you really naive enough to believe that gun runners, smugglers, drug traffickers and kidnappers did not target 'innocent men, women and children'?

My point is that FATA was far from 'peaceful and crime free' before 9/11, as you claimed. Yes, the violence has certainly gone up since 9/11, but FATA was still pretty violent to begin with.

As for the suicide bombings etc. - there is no justification for them, not even drone attacks.

Just because the Americans commit 'sins' by invading and bombing 'innocents', that does not give anyone else the justification to also sin.

The TTP and associated groups are terrorists and criminals, plain and simple, and Musharraf or no Musharraf, there is no justification for their actions.

That is nonsense - it was far from 'the safest border and region'. There was gun-running, smuggling, drugs, kidnapping and various other criminal activity all over the place.

The same criminal activity is now being used to support the TTP and other extremist/insurgent entities.

I think you are confusing "safe" with left to run amok. If I remove all police and army from a city, I can honestly claim that there were no arrest...but it doesn't mean the city was "safe".

(oops, quoted the wrong one, should have quoted the same as mr. agnostic)

i believe u are wrong . once we say bye to america ok we did that how would stability come to Pakistan .they wouldn't attack us or what? if u think it would be a matter solved then i am sorry to burst ur bubble no it wont be it was not our war but it is now our war .America goes or stays has nothing to do with it . its an ideological war now it has to happen no matter what .

i dont care what you believe or not...bottom line is bloodshed came to our cities when musharfy voilated his oath of office.brought dick cheneys war to our country when there was not a single suicide bombing in our country before musharfy the dictator and 9/11

if u want to believe in Ben Gurion dream whereby he declared Pakistan the biggest threat to israel 1948 when had not even one gun making factory then thats your choice.....musharfys have been doing it for some time...but will never succeed.....Quaid e Azam's Pakistan is full of Patriots and they will never fail..

Are you really naive enough to believe that gun runners, smugglers, drug traffickers and kidnappers did not target 'innocent men, women and children'?

My point is that FATA was far from 'peaceful and crime free' before 9/11, as you claimed. Yes, the violence has certainly gone up since 9/11, but FATA was still pretty violent to begin with.

As for the suicide bombings etc. - there is no justification for them, not even drone attacks.

Just because the Americans commit 'sins' by invading and bombing 'innocents', that does not give anyone else the justification to also sin.

The TTP and associated groups are terrorists and criminals, plain and simple, and Musharraf or no Musharraf, there is no justification for their actions.

sir all i am saying is that before 9/11 there wasnt a single suicide bombing in Pakistan....musharfy comes illegaly and voilates his oath of office,,,buys dick cheneys war for green dollar bill and then blood shed comes to our homes after 9/11 to this date thousands of bombs have gone off....now this has nothing to do with petty crime going on in FATA...usa has the highest murder rate and so do rape in france .....this is regardless

what i am saying is that a man voilated his oath of office when he could have held elections withing 3 months of taking over atleast should have acted like zia ul haq merhoum who saved us from the red army.......he assumes offices and becomes an ally of americans against taleban....now taleban good or bad...they dident attacked Pakistan...they were our best friends...we installed them on kabul...now all of a sudden musharfy buys dick cheneys war and brings its Pakistan,sells our airbases...and roads to nato......fuel goes through Pakistan to afghanistan....they fill the drones with the fuel that went through our country comeback and bomb our civilians and soldiers...now what the hell is this.....these are the effects of green dollar bill fresh out of press that i am talking about......once the americans started bombing afghan wedding parties and civilians...the survivors since they couldnt travel to usa or hit usa...they targeted Pakistan....they said since Pakistan provides road for the nato hence they are an accomplice of america too...
now bombs are going off in our main cities and tribal belt...courtesy Ben Gurion's army and musharfy who is now hidding in europe...why did our country suffered a loss of 90 billion dollars for making america safe?will america sacrifice 40,000 of it s citizens to make Pakistan safe???have u read america's gay stance on kashmir....?/
Now bombs are going off ...how do i know who is behind them??yes i agree some are terrorists from northern alliance..some are survivors of drone attackrs who have nothing to live for....some are non circumsized slumdog indian high on dope....some are uzbek.others are tajik...

God knows how many are not even pashtoon...

bottom line is all this got mixed up once we alligned ourselves with america for green dollar bill ....once we back off from american war then automatically anti-Pakistani elements will be isolated and with a nation united on all footing against the anti Pakistani will be better able to flush the terrorists out....now we dont have a clue what we are doing and why we are doing it and irony is there is no end to it....once the americans negotiate with taleban and leave the region we will say oh come on now we are friends we have stay here forever...i mean americans decided who are Pakistan's friends and who are enemies...we dont have any of our own brain to determine and we dont know how to take a stance...ofcourse as i said its the intoxicating green dollar that is to blame......we dident learnt from what Quaid e Azam said....np troops in tribals areas...they themselves are Pakistan's army without any salary but no musharfys have more wisdom than Quaid e Azam and they said no we will go on the orders of dick cheney.

so are you saying pakistan can maintain the troop presence in the frontier and keep the same strength as before in the indian border wiothout enlisting additional men ?

im just asking out of curiosity that since previously there were only minimum troops that were stationed in the frontier.. the XI corps in peshawar.... how can pak maintain the increases troop presence without drawing brigades from the corps in indian border or raising new divisions....

i will not go into the indian troop presence because that was not my intention in the first place........i just reiterated what your coas kayani said on record about pak army being india-centric.....

PA has raised additional troops, but on temporary basis, they have inducted soldiers on 8 year contract basis which can be extended if required. this measure gives it additional room, with no big in the long run cost options. This way it has raised a few thousand additional troops.

Plus, the troops deployed in tribal areas, come from Peshawar based corps, as well as Quetta based Corps mostly, since these two Corps are not deployed at the border. Plus, a few brigades deployed at not critical areas on the Indian border have been shifted here also as additional troops. But they have been taken from areas which is nearest to their peace time locations from the tribal areas, so that in case of an emergency, they can be swiftly and in timely manner be redeployed back to the Indian border.

Plus, they are supplemented by a strong 40-50K Frontier Corps troops also.

So as said, PA knows what its requirements are and as per those requirements it has planned everything and has sufficient troop level to meet the internal requirements as well as external requirements.

Army concludes 'successful' South Waziristan operation

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Army has successfully completed its Tri Star operation in Janata Valley of South Waziristan Agency to flush out terrorists.

An ISPR press release on Tuesday said that the operation was successfully completed and security forces gained full control of Janata Valley inflicting heavy causalities on terrorists and capturing large caches of arms and ammunition.

The operation was launched on July 13, 2011 in Janata Valley where terrorists had occupied surrounding heights ranging from 4000 to 8000 feet, made sanctuaries, training centers from which they used to operate deep South for terrorist activities, planting improvised explosive devises, fire raids, ambushes.

To eradicate the terrorists, a two pronged operation was launched in 28 square kilometre area. A search operation found IEDs planted in Holy Qurans by the terrorists, pointing to the fact that the terrorists were oblivious to Islamic values and would indulge in all sorts of practices to achieve their heinous objectives since they did not hesitate to degrade the Holy Book.

During the operation a number of terrorists were killed, whereas three key terrorists were captured alive.

Besides destroying terrorists sanctuaries huge cache of arms, ammunition were recovered including two 75mm recoilless rifles, five 12.7 mm guns, one 82 mm Mortar, one missile launcher with two Missiles, fourteen 127mm Rockets and 50,000 rounds of various calibers.

Security forces also defused 16 IEDs and destroyed propaganda material being used by miscreants.

:pakistan:

Gen. Tariq Khan in his interview with Aljazeera said that the Tribal society needs to fall back to its customs and traditions that how it can fight the propaganda and the militancy of the Taliban.

The local customs and traditions date for centuries and are hard wired into the societies. Welcoming guests, music, food, respect to elders, dispute resolutions, and defending the land are one of the many things that the people of the tribal areas treasure in the name of Pakhton-Wali.

Taliban destroyed this system by systematically killing the elders and Maliks. Banning the age old traditions and also harassing and killing the scholars and desecrating the tombs of Saints that have left the lasting impression on the tribal culture through their poetry.

Pakistan army should ensure that the tribes that are opposed to the Taliban don’t feel isolated and helpless and provide them with all the support to keep their identity and honour.

mopping up ops are taking place in three fata districts
full-scale op is taking place in kurram district, leaving just NWA as the 'black-hole' which has to be tackled sooner than later.
the army/FC will have to continue their 'clear and hold' mode as the KP govt is no where in sight to relieve them. this unfortunately keeps army resources engaged and consequently the army cannot manoveour its resources as it would like to.
at the end of the day, the tribal areas will be cleared, massive re-construction efforts would be required - roads, schools, hospitals - creating jobs - providing basic needs of daily life - who will undertake this effort - the KP govt, the Fed govt, the US? - NO it will once again be left to the army to do the needful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom