What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

he has been allowedd to stay till indefinite period. whats interim citizenship?
In case of India, you are either citizen or you are not. And no dual citizenship either.

There have been cases where this citizenship is granted which you call as citizen for indefinite period

You see, calling Pakistan failed nation again & again & again will not make you right just like calling India rape capital is not right.
Because we aren't that's another failed nation mentality. That without even knowing anything and the figures civilian of that country because of jealous that they have left behind of that country try to score cherry points. So if any rape incident is recorded you start calling that names to that country. And try to bring down that country to its standard.
You know hat are symptoms of failed nation and its laws. Let me tell you.
On Pakistan because of hudood law the rape victim needs four people required as witness to file a report on rape.
The matter doesn't close here your government had to do necessary constitutional changes so that rape incidents can get reported.
Because you know Pakistan is among those countries where mostly rape cases go unreported.

Pakistan should issue NOC to Adnan sami and put ban on him to visit Pakistan ever lets see when Shiv Sanik kick his A@@ for eating beef. He will be dragged on roads of Mumbai one-day and Shiv Sanik would lynch him. i am waiting for that time.
Shiv Sainiks are smart people. They will not hurt anyone who is an embarrassment for Pakistan.

There have been cases where this citizenship is granted which you call as citizen for indefinite period
its not citizenship, its grant to stay. When he travels abroad he will have to carry pakistani passport.

I wrote an article which also had a small paragraph about Adnan Sami's love for India and the lack of respect he got as an artist in Pakistan. Regardless that does not give him and Muhammed Hanif to slander the country and its institutions.

Last edited:
Yet I think it was modi who was saying "NOW" you wont be ashamed to call yourself indians :woot:
He said because of the scams in india but still I haven't seen anyone disrespecting our country and migrating like a wild fire which is happening in our neighbour. But you see even on that front we have improved and are better than even China let alone Pakistan.

Sikhs to Canada was an accident I guess :agree:
Awww why are you going to past milady. Let me tell you as a well wisher try to live in present as much as you can because is the ultimate devil in everyone's life but we as a human being think that there are other villains in our life or enemies in our personal life and also think that only humans can be villains against whom we should be remain cautious. But the real devil remains inside you which is called as 'past'.

Awww why are you going to past milady. Let me tell you as a well wisher try to live in present as much as you can because is the ultimate devil in everyone's life but we as a human being think that there are other villains in our life or enemies in our personal life and also think that only humans can be villains against whom we should be remain cautious. But the real devil remains inside you which is called as 'past'.
cool...

So things happened in past dont count? good to know now preach the same to your indian pals

after he gets indian nationality ask him to burn his papers, ok? Then we will see indian govt action to labeling him ISI or saying go back to Pakistan or something

Are you illiterate? The article clearly says he posted his passport along with a letter to the high comission. The passport belongs to the govt so he returned it. How does that mean he threw it away?

It looks like a pakistani definition, where returning is throwing away, throwing ink is terrorism and mass murder of civilians is charity.

keep this rubbish with you we constantly send these type traitors to India, asking the same his Pakistani nationality should be revoked.

Traitor ? How he traited Pakistan ? It is his wish to stay here or not. You cannot create trouble him just because he is a celebrity. GOP is acting stupid here.

Back
Top Bottom