What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

Very petty and vindictive behaviour.
on whose part? I mean sure he is in a hurry to be indian but why not take the proper route like normal human beings?

Strange Pakistan has no problem giving pakistani Hindus & Sikh Indian nationality
Strange indeed...when were we put in charge of giving off indian nationality?

Kind of stupid actually. The Government is not supposed to act petty.
The stupidity Indian Govt is showing by giving a Pakistani Indian nationality is far more then the official do, his nationality should be revoked asap i bet you he beg for mercy from Pakistan when Shiv Sanik spanked hi A@@.

It is not in love for India but actually, money is what he is after.

OK, he may have the liberty to live in the country of his choice but if it is India, then all I can is NAMAK HARAM
he was married to an Indian, thats how he got residency. Later they had divorce, lady wanted her out of India. But Sami managed to stay.
And now pakistani official behaving like vindictive lady. Let go, he is just an individual. Govts are not supposed to be vindictive towards ordinary people.
Why he is in India is upto him, as long as he is living lawfully and pays tax, I dont care what he wants in life.

indians are either blind or just typical trolls.....
the refusal came after the singer threw away his nationality documents.

I wold love to see them find a Muslim on indian soil without nationality documents!

Or better yet an indian who burned his indian passport applying for American nationality.....Wonder how America would react and how indians would say serves him right to the reaction! Talk about 2 faced people :tsk:

The stupidity Indian Govt is showing by giving a Pakistani Indian nationality is far more then the official do, his nationality should be revoked asap i bet you he beg for mercy from Pakistan when Shiv Sanik spanked hi A@@.
Thats his problem now isnt it...We should get rid off him but I say Pak govt did good to ask for apology and ask him to apply to dissolve it like a normal human being - through the proper procedure! Sure we too are in a hurry to get rid of you but the law is a law!

he was married to an Indian, thats how he got residency. Later they had divorce, lady wanted her out of India. But Sami managed to stay.
And now pakistani official behaving like vindictive lady. Let go, he is just an individual. Govts are not supposed to be vindictive towards ordinary people.
Why he is in India is upto him, as long as he is living lawfully and pays tax, I dont care what he wants in life.
No it is more above then paying Tax Govt of Indian should ask him to sing Jana mana gana to show his loyalty to India.

Talk sense or don't talk at all.
GoI gives citizenship to hundreds of Pakistanis each year. Adnan Sami happens to be just one of them.

He has made his call. He is an adult. What is left is for Pakistani Govt to gracefully revoke his citizenship. He certainly doesn't need advice from you on where to live or where not to.

Talk sense or don't talk at all.
GoI gives citizenship to hundreds of Pakistanis each year. Adnan Sami happens to be just one of them.

He has made his call. He is an adult. What is left is for Pakistani Govt to gracefully revoke his citizenship. He certainly doesn't need advice from you on where to live or where not to.
keep this rubbish with you we constantly send these type traitors to India, asking the same his Pakistani nationality should be revoked.

No it is more above then paying Tax Govt of Indian should ask him to sing Jana mana gana to show his loyalty to India.
hmm.. no sure if its needed..
but it will be nice if he can team up with AR Rahman to bring another version of Vande Mataram.

Back
Top Bottom