What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

he was married to an Indian, thats how he got residency. Later they had divorce, lady wanted her out of India. But Sami managed to stay.
And now pakistani official behaving like vindictive lady. Let go, he is just an individual. Govts are not supposed to be vindictive towards ordinary people.
Why he is in India is upto him, as long as he is living lawfully and pays tax, I dont care what he wants in life.
His mother was also indian..

In short he's a bastard.

I once showed him mirror on his FB comment. Fat Fu*ker banned me from his page. Why can't we do the same?

Keep it up Pakistani govt.

Good to know that he is considered filth both in India and pakistan.

His stay in India under current govt is highly doubtful unless he submitted himself to the boots of shiv sena.
*Pakistan

no its not, he rightfully deserved this response.
I dont think govts work that way. you can stop him from getting in or getting back citizenship siting his past deeds, but he wants citizenship revoked. Surely pakistan govt should have no problem with that.

Many migrants btw burn their passport when they come to UK, not only pakistanis, also Indians, afgans, africans. When identified in UK, foreign govts usually cooperate and take them back. It takes times but nobody takes it personally.

I wold love to see them find a Muslim on indian soil without nationality documents!

Or better yet an indian who burned his indian passport applying for American nationality.....Wonder how America would react and how indians would say serves him right to the reaction! Talk about 2 faced people :tsk:
No one in India disrespects the country because it is not a failed state like our neighbour. So first think about your country and then mock other country. At least look at how many people are living pakistan .according to this report 2000 citizens have already renounced the Pakistani citizenship. So much for being atomi supa powa.

I dont think govts work that way. you can stop him from getting in or getting back citizenship siting his past deeds, but he wants citizenship revoked. Surely pakistan govt should have no problem with that.

Many migrants btw burn their passport when they come to UK, not only pakistanis, also Indians, afgans, africans. When identified in UK, foreign govts usually cooperate and take them back. It takes times but nobody takes it personally.

They burn their passports for a reasons other than disrespect and we both know what those reasons are. Today I can write to Pakistani consulate here in toronto to please revoke my citizenship and i will have any objections unless I write a disrespectful letter that since I have citizenship of an advanced and first world country I dont need citizenship of a country inflicted with terrorism.

No one in India disrespects the country because it is not a failed state like our neighbour. So first think about your country and then mock other country. At least look at how many people are living pakistan .according to this report 2000 citizens have already renounced the Pakistani citizenship. So much for being atomi supa powa.

you want me to list the things that 90% of Indian are ashamed of? this threat will get too long.
this failed state is the one thats puts his arm up to his elbow in your *** and makes you scream and whole world sees it and laughs at you. I would rather be a citizen of a failed state who lives with dignity then a coward successful state. Remember what your Hero Tipu said...to bad you dont read him

Hehehe good to see so much desperation. That without anyproof you label our pm as terrorist but what can be expected from people in whose country the most wanted terrorists was killed by america. The UN certified terrorists are roaming.

They burn their passports for a reasons other than disrespect and we both know what those reasons are. Today I can write to Pakistani consulate here in toronto to please revoke my citizenship and i will have any objections unless I write a disrespectful letter that since I have citizenship of an advanced and first world country I dont need citizenship of a country inflicted with terrorism.

you want me to list the things that 90% of Indian are ashamed of? this threat will get too long.
this failed state is the one thats puts his arm up to his elbow in your *** and makes you scream and whole world sees it and laughs at you. I would rather be a citizen of a failed state who lives with dignity then a coward successful state. Remember what your Hero Tipu said...to bad you dont read him
Yes you can of you find it. I will be waiting.
Yes you are the same failed state which we cut in half. You are the same puny country which runs crying to US and UN for Kashmir.
Yes, you are right because you know that you can't do it and capture Pakistan. Yes, you don't fight because you are coward.
Your jugular vein is with us what are you waiting for? Let's see how much you have in yourself.

Yes you can of you find it. I will be waiting.
Yes you are the same failed state which we cut in half. You are the same puny country which runs crying to US and UN for Kashmir.
Yes, you are right because you know that you can't do it and capture Pakistan. Yes, you don't fight because you are coward.
Your jugular vein is with us what are you waiting for? Let's see how much you have in yourself.

I have said what i needed to now you can keep biting you tongue
you must stand up before you even say the name Pakistan you our ugly ducklings

Back
Top Bottom