What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

Sandy Bhai

Accordingly?

What the heck is that? Come out of the closet please.
Fauji saheb, Do not confuse this with an evil bania plan of world domination, All I imply is when Pakistan doesn't want let Indian commodities and supplies through a shorter distance that would lower it's cost Then the foreign office need to be cognizant on this and push methods to bypass Pakistan completely. Pakistan's intent is quite clear which is a good move.

Fauji saheb, Do not confuse this with an evil bania plan of world domination, All I imply is when Pakistan doesn't want let Indian commodities and supplies through a shorter distance that would lower it's cost Then the foreign office need to be cognizant on this and push methods to bypass Pakistan completely. Pakistan's intent is quite clear which is a good move.

sure. By air service will be very good.

Are you sure what you are saying is correct or its just out of hatred to Pakistan? What they did to the Yemen situation is NOTHING but a serious foreign policy. If this was the US or the UK or someone else, I'd probably understand. But saying NO to KSA....hmmmmm. Without an independent foreign policy, proper review of Pakistan's strategy and its future global positioning, this NO would've NEVER come out.

Similarly, the fact that the US and the British urged both India and Pakistan to talk, and Pakistan tried a few times, and recently their PM said that they'll have to talk to India in the language they understand, and within a week, the tension on the border went away, speaks volumes about a working foreign policy.

The fact that Afghanistan took some serious action against Taliban terrorists responsible for murders inside Pakistan and for once, actually put their Army on the border per Pakistan's request, speaks volumes about a working foreign policy too.

The fact that in the entire history of Pakistan, the Interior Minister of Pakistan asked UAE to apologize for their third class comments about Pakistan's refusal to jump inside a war which wasn't Pakistan's own, and the UAE apologized and the KSA's senior ministers apologized for UAE's remarks....is ALSO a testimonial of a working foreign policy.

I think you guys from India are STILL in denial and delusion. I've said it like a thousand of times on here, the Pakistan you / India / the World knew till 2014 doesn't exist. The Pakistan you are dealing with in 2015, is a new one, a regional power to be and a very assertive one at that. Watch how this unfolds, re-read above examples three times if you are having comprehension issues.
My comment was a response to India's role during the Afghhan communist government jibe that fauji pacquiao was trying to throw...

try and maintain some coherence to the topic at hand.

All I imply is when Pakistan doesn't want let Indian commodities and supplies through a shorter distance that would lower it's cost Then the foreign office need to be cognizant on this and push methods to bypass Pakistan completely. Pakistan's intent is quite clear which is a good move.

Shouldn't Pakistan be looking out for Pakistani businesses instead of Indian ones?

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi
Anchal Vohra,CNN-IBN@ibnlive
  • facebook-icon-bt.png
  • tweeticon-bt.png
New Delhi: Pakistan has refused to sign the motor vehicle agreement and to open up the road link for India and Afghanistan. Instead it has asked India to conduct trade via the Karachi port, sources said.

Sources within the Indian establishment said Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has told Pakistani leadership if they do not open up the road to India, it will deny Pakistan access to Central Asia.

Speaking exclusively to CNN-IBN, Chief Executive Officer of Aghanistan Abdullah Abdullah said, "Pakistan want to expect Afghanistan to be open as far as their access to Central Asia is concerned and its very natural for Afghanistan to expect from out Pakistan neighbours to open up."

india_afhan_anchal_1.jpg

"If Pakistan wants access to Central Asia, it must respond in kind," Abdullah said.

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi - IBNLive

Pakistan to AFG-IND road link:
2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How does one become a think tank?
Contribute, be active, and use logical arguments. Get the administration to notice your efforts.

It's up to the admins to decide if they want to give you the title or not. It's nothing really special, in fact, it's more of a hassle.

As the thread suggests , Pakistan wan't India to use the Karachi port and not Land route.

Mumbai to Karachi is around 589 nautical miles, and Mumbai to Chabahar, Iran is 936 NM. It would be a almost twice the length for India should be ready to subsidize this route, if it intends strategic relation with tehran and kabul, this would be good trade off, rather than using karachi port.
Be my guest.

Great news :)
Indians should be kept away from Afghanistan and central asia. There is no way indians can get access to central asia without polishing our shoes. These hypocrite BJP staunch anti Muslim people should not be looking for any relationship with those Muslim nations.

Your perception of international relations is like that of a teenage girl
and with that you proved you are clueless about international relations AND teenage girls. Which is a good thing and will keep you out of jail

71 might b. But in 99 u will be kidding yrself. See the size of territory u lost and the men. But we still accept we lost that because our objectives were not achieved ie liberation of siachin
1 pakistani soldier = 10 indian soldier
now tell me why u lost 71 war.....
On 1999 bravado incident u have occupied empty bunkers along kids (non state actors) and achieved nothing except humilation .At first U r government did not accepted bodies of soldiers and said they are kids...even u r all weather friend china is least bothered about kashmir. ..
UN , USA ,UK, ARAB countries wont interfere in Kashmir issue..we wont give it. But dont give up keep trying...
SORRY if u felt bad :)

looking at the economic and political situation of pakistan, they dont need access to central asia. they have nothing to offer. Moreover, India and Afghanistan should not risk their trade through pakistan. Who knows when some suicide bomber kills himself and destroys indian goods.
Perhaps you Gould take your head outta your behind and read some international reports regarding improvements in Paks economy .. I know it will cause a massive ... Hurt .. But you can deal with it (or not)..:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom