What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

My next screen name is going to be Safron Dictator or PM Modi.......any issues with that? How about you stay on the topic and actually answer what you are debating on?

People, when have no facts to back things up, just like you here, start highlighting issues. What exactly am I giving up? You didn't tell me that. I am Pro Pakistan, I think I've explained this a gazillion times. You have plenty of people in the US who get paid to lobby for India.....so having a pro Pakistan once in a while, isn't being digested well it seems like.....?

Can you now answer with facts instead of crap that has no value to the topic????

Lol you can do whatever you want. Change your username to whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact you are a Pakistani. Get real. You seem to only reply in threads about Pakistan.

Anyways carry on Mr orangzaib!

And remember we r those persons who kicked u in 71& 99.

BRAVO SIR ! :clap:
71 might b. But in 99 u will be kidding yrself. See the size of territory u lost and the men. But we still accept we lost that because our objectives were not achieved ie liberation of siachin glacier.

That's seriously stupid, do you think the children so born were Hindus?
As by the rules of the courts back then...yes, Atleast they cant b considered Muslims or legal.

71 might b. But in 99 u will be kidding yrself. See the size of territory u lost and the men. But we still accept we lost that because our objectives were not achieved ie liberation of siachin glacier.

What you achieved in 99? I dnt know how IA forget to take control of 2-3 peak otherwise you lost every thing there.

First your country refuse then accept about kargil after a decade about kargil.

[QUOTE="Ammyy, post: 7105504, member: 28508"]What you achieved in 99? I dnt know how IA forget to take control of 2-3 peak otherwise you lost every thing there.

First your country refuse then accept about kargil after a decade about kargil.[/QUOTE]
thats why i said we lost, since our objectives remained un achieved. Till the time of cease fire we were still dominating the war theater.

I think Pakistan is doing the same mistake they did in 60s when they played total servant of US.Now it is China.

In this case Afghanistan may be convinced .Chabhar is their only hope .

The easiest and cheapest route is through Pakistan since it has infrastructure including railways and highways to Afghan border. Only India cannot use it to export its goods to Afghanistan while Afghans can export to India through Wagah Attari border.

LOL, do you know how much surplus costs going from Chahabar has? You think India is stupid that it hasn't seriously thought about it or the Iranians don't have 10-20 billion to build a port there if it was THAT important??? Think about these things before posting crap.

Pakistan, through Gawader isn't really looking at "global trade" at THIS time. Its ONLY trying to cater for the 350 million Chinese on the West side of China. The revenue, business and economic uplift generated through this alone will take Pakistan straight into the top 20 economies. Once they have the infrasructure ready to support 1.5 times additional public they'll be sending / receiving goods and services for, they'll then think about the world. This alone is more than enough to turn Pakistan into a modern, advanced and rich country.

India and Iran on the other hand need Chahabar primarily for Afghanistan, who's system, people and population isn't significant enough for such a large investment in many billions. Plus the route from Chahabar to Afghanistani border is a lot more distance than cutting through Pakistan in like 15-20 hours by road. There is a reason someone said that Pakistan sits on the most strategic point on the world map. It can connect 3 billion people together or it can keep them away!! Right here, is advise for India if she wants to do trade by road with the Chinese, the Central Russians and the Russia herself. Iran is too long, too costly and not so keen with this Chahabar crap, the main interest there is one Indian Navy's outpost near Pakistan, that's it.

It all depends upon the trade volume between India and Iran. Also, the projections with respect to Afghanistan.

Back in 2011, the trade between India and Iran, which was mainly import of oil, was rated at US$12 billion. Due to various geo-poilitical reasons, it took a hit. I believe the situations are changing now that US may reach to a "common understanding" with Iran and sanctions may be relaxed. This is increase the trade manifold.
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani is also trying to increase mutual trade with India. So, the question, how to move all these goods ?

Now Gwadar port is not exactly available to India or Iran or Afghanistan. So the logical answer is Chabahar, unrestricted access. The idea was developed in the late 80s, implemented to some extent in the early 90s then stopped mainly due to sanctions and lack of funds. Well, not the situation is changing for good and the fund is also available.

Chahabar port :omghaha::omghaha::haha::haha: !!!! I just wrote the reality behind it literally a few minutes go. Read up on it. Chahabar post is ONLY to support the Indian Navy's presence closer to Gawader as a primary reason.

Iran has the money, if this was SO strategic from a business standpoint, it would've spent 10-20 billion by herself. There are smart people in Iran. All smart people don't live in India. Afghanistan isn't as big of a country, population wise that you'd try to do what the Chinese are doing for Pakistan. Chahabar has little importance to a strategic post. It's too far from Afghanistan, products get way more expensive by adding 2 times the fuel cost than what comes from Gawader. So have at it, and good luck :enjoy:

By the way, expect some serious competition, and losing business around IT, Management, R&D to the Pakistanis. They are about to take a giant slice of the offshore / BPO pie that India enjoys right now. Watch how this unfolds in the next 3-5 years. If I was India, I'd be worried about this part, where I could lose $ 100-200 billion worth of off-shoring and labor business. Not Chahabar!

India's 2014 software exports business is around 110billion $ .If I am not wrong Pakistans share is 2 billion $.
At its current rate we will have around 250 billion $ software exports in 2020..
So dont spew BS like this in here.
Compare with the nations of your own size.

LOL Indians are going to send what exactly to Afghanistan that they need the trade route so bad? Burqas?

The easiest and cheapest route is through Pakistan since it has infrastructure including railways and highways to Afghan border. Only India cannot use it to export its goods to Afghanistan while Afghans can export to India through Wagah Attari border.

Ok we dont need it.I think this was a just a show off to convince the Afghanistan the ground reality.
We knew this would be the response.

Hopefully Pakistan should continue to actively deny transit for Indian goods to Afghanistan, and India indeed should not expect any transit from Pakistan. This is a good development in the long run and should make Pakistan's stand and intent crystal clear to both Pres. A. Ghani and P.M. Modi.

India should completely abandon the prospect of any transit through Pakistan, and go through a much more expensive Sea route to ensure minimum transport of good, and show our solidarity and commitment towards Afghanistan and Iran. Also goods through Iran would not be subject to Pakistani inspections or reservations. India also needs to actively compete and rout pakistani goods from the international market, I don't see any harm in engaging in an economic confrontation with pakistan.

And make the goods 2-3x more expensive!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeeeehaw!!

And make the goods 2-3x more expensive!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeeeehaw!!
So to atleast reach the break even point in the business case, the volume needs to be increased 10 folds, to which maritime delivery mode fits very well.Consolidating shipments with legendary Indian Jugaad will work very well albeit may not yield financial profit. But the objective here is the development of afghan economy and infrastructure and political co-operation.

I think Pakistan is doing the same mistake they did in 60s when they played total servant of US.Now it is China.

India is just feeling heartburn because they are irrelevant and their supa pawa dreams are all just coming through their diapers… Na ghar ka na ghat ka…

Russia, indias daddy, wanting Pakistan to buy MI-35s

USA, indias step daddy, selling $1 billion worth of MILITARY equipment and their best army helicopter to Pakistan… Thats after they condemned Lakhvis release… such bezti for indians :whistle:

China, the guy who stole indias girlfriend, investing $46 billion in pak, more than any investment china has put in india EVER.

so, its very easy to see the heartburn in indians mind. they are simply irrelevant.

So to atleast reach the break even point in the business case, the volume needs to be increased 10 folds, to which maritime delivery mode fits very well.Consolidating shipments with legendary Indian Jugaad will work very well albeit may not yield financial profit. But the objective here is the development of afghan economy and infrastructure and political co-operation.

Can Chabahar even handle that amount of volume? Its not a deep water port like Gwadar. More like a sleepy port village.

What about Iran? Is Irans roads capable to handle that amount of goods?

And please stop with the BS. India is not for development of Afghanistan. Countries trade for money, for their own personal interest, not for others.

Plus, who will buy Indian goods so expensive in Afghanistan? Its one of the poorest countries of the world.
For example, if a Indian toy is 90 rs to sell in Afghanistan, and an Afghani toy is 30 rs, tell me which one are you going to buy? Vice versa as well.

This is why Indians need Pakistan. No transit route until India matures up

India is just feeling heartburn because they are irrelevant and their supa pawa dreams are all just coming through their diapers… Na ghar ka na ghat ka…

Russia, indias daddy, wanting Pakistan to buy MI-35s

USA, indias step daddy, selling $1 billion worth of MILITARY equipment and their best army helicopter to Pakistan… Thats after they condemned Lakhvis release… such bezti for indians :whistle:

China, the guy who stole indias girlfriend, investing $46 billion in pak, more than any investment china has put in india EVER.

so, its very easy to see the heartburn in indians mind. they are simply irrelevant.

Yaaaa very irrelevant because the great @Icewolf moron in the PDF said so :rofl:
USA gave you 1 billion aid $ and then bought it back through a 15 heli deal.
Russia's few MI 35 ,an obselete system that India is replacing through LCH and Apache .Sounds great deal :lol:

Pak PM visited entire international forum and cried about Kashmir but none of them gave any two hoot to him.The relevancy of Pakistan :D

US Pres visited India twice but didnt spend an hour in Pakistan .The level of Pakistan relevancy :D

Is this still going on!!!!

Amazing

India please stop whinging abd **** off somewhere else we don't care which route you use

BUT you are NOT using the Pakistani route

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom