What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
His threads are not Indian media articles. They often contain satellite images or any kind of proof.

Apni baat karo iss thread per.

You Joined in 2018. I Joined in 2009. That explains it all.

You Joined in 2018. I Joined in 2009. That explains it all.

And your 1 thread, and troll behavior on it, prediction of negative ratings, tells me all how you are walking a silver thread and what an *** you are.

Tum kiya sahi mein pagal ho ya kuch?

They exist b4 27th but were brought out after. Is that too hard to contemplate.

So, Before they were Photographed.... They were Never Placed outside ?
I mean....Do you have some Neural Break down ?

Lets say, the satellite which picked these pics..never captured that location...when the Decoys were ACTUALLY stationed outside.

Now... Please do note the limitations of satellites placed in LEO/SSO. Even US missed that capability in 1998 when India conducted Pokharan !

And your 1 thread, and troll behavior on it, prediction of negative ratings, tells me all how you are walking a silver thread and what an *** you are.

Thank You. God Bless you.

The Creature who Opens Threads with sole intention of defaming India/IAF on a daily basis need not preach me. Leave me... your own country men have told you...to focus where you should rather trolling in the forum. That is YOUR Nature... Your True Nature..."riduculed" by someone from Pakistan....Now thats something unexpected... No ?

In past 10 years.... in this beautiful forum...I have made friends in Lahore... Karachi... I know and talk to them over Skype.....I have Infact opened may good threads about Pakistan... Its Scientists and even Sir. Salam...
It doesn't suit your kind to act all high and mighty and stop repeatedly acting like a dallal,
If my post was out of context then Mods would have removed it along with a dozen other posts that were removed.
And since lately you are acting insane, let me remind you that my posts of whatever nature seldom have Pakistani media as the source now take a look at yourself.

Leave my origin.. your abusive words describe your own origin quite well, my freind. Post Reported.
I am glad it does, I came from place where brain dead baboons like you are locked in prison
You were humiliated infront of entire world and yet you have the audacity to raise fingers at Pakistan
your skills to turn failure into success story is truly astonishing

It doesn't suit your kind to act all high and mighty and stop repeatedly acting like a dallal,
If my post was out of context then Mods would have removed it along with a dozen other posts that were removed.
And since lately you are acting insane, let me remind you that my posts of whatever nature seldom have Pakistani media as the source now take a look at yourself.

I think, You dont need to be defensive here. The Mods are on your side... Chill Man !
Besides, recently several Pakistani Members have reported over "unfair" behaviour of Mods....

Source 1 : https://sputniknews.com/asia/201905191075129414-india-pakistan-f-16-fighter-jets/

Alternative : https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict-pakistan-air-force-f16-fighter-jets

This comes amid ongoing tensions between New Delhi and Islamabad, which escalated after the 14 February Pulwama terrorist attack which killed at least 40 Indian security personnel. The attack, which a Pakistan-based terror outfit claimed responsibility for, was followed by a 26 February Indian airstrike on an alleged terrorist site in Pakistan.

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) remains concerned over the safety of its F-16 fighter jets despite the fact that two and a half months have passed since an Indian Air Force (IAF) counter-terror strike in Pakistan's Balakot region, the Indian newspaper Economic Times cited government sources as saying.

The sources claimed that after the F-16s were deployed from their home bases in Punjab province, they were sent to satellite fields in a scattered manner in order to avoid major losses in new possible strikes from India.

The PAF also “has been at forward locations all along the Line of Control and the International Border after the Balakot strikes and its failure to counter India”, the sources added.

The developments come against the backdrop of simmering Islamabad-New Delhi tensions, which exacerbated on 14 February when at least 40 Indian security personnel were killed in a terrorist attack in Pulwama, India.

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), a Pakistan-based terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack and the Indian government accused Islamabad of harbouring and sponsoring the Islamist terrorist outfit, a charge which Pakistan has denied.

In response, India conducted the 26 February airstrike on alleged terror infrastructure targets in Pakistani territory; the following day, Pakistan retaliated by conducting airstrikes targeting Indian territory; the ensuing dogfight reportedly downed two aircraft.

A pilot who ejected was released a few days later in what Islamabad called a “peace gesture”. India, however, has confirmed the loss of only one of its warplanes, claiming that its downed MiG-21 Bison jet was struck after it had shot down a Pakistani F-16 during aerial combat.

@Windjammer @Areesh
@Imran Khan

IMPORTANT : The Best Posts in the Thread will be Hidden Like Easter Eggs with This Title :
This message by "XXXX" has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
Larai kay baad jo thapar yaad aue usay apnau mu per mar laina chahiyay..
India have no shame still coming up to save their humiliated @$$.

Indians are masters of lying and propaganda
they will keep this up, and after 5-10 years, we shall forget the truth, and start believing the continuously repeated Indian lies.
Their "dheetpuna" in lying should not be underestimated

Indians are masters of lying and propaganda
they will keep this up, and after 5-10 years, we shall forget the truth, and start believing the continuously repeated Indian lies.
Their "dheetpuna" in lying should not be underestimated

Well, Something much bigger happened in 1999. and Musharraf Declared it a win.. Until :

This is not an "openion".. its a step by step... Operational Info....over how Kargil was ACTUALLY executed.

You tell me who is a Lier ?

Jammer Mia.... If they were "Photographed" recently does that mean... they didnt exist b4 27th feb ? Dimag hai ya nahi ?
Abi terey damagh mein bhosa bhara hey tu mein kia kar sakta houn.
Is it too difficult for you to understand, having decoys and deploying them prominently are two different things.
Just like you have SAMS and AA at airfields but activating them when need arises is another matter.

Abi terey damagh mein bhosa bhara hey tu mein kia kar sakta houn.
Is it too difficult for you to understand, having decoys and deploying them prominently are two different things.
Just like you have SAMS and AA at airfields but activating them when need arises is another matter.

My point being is Pakistan deploys SAM, is it "fear" or "preparedness" ?

I think, You dont need to be defensive here. The Mods are on your side... Chill Man !
Besides, recently several Pakistani Members have reported over "unfair" behaviour of Mods....
Now you are running with Rabbits and hunting with Hounds.
Tell me, why would MODS be on my side or even consider me .....their only interest in me is what i contribute or how credible it is.
Learn to live with that.

My point being is Pakistan deploys SAM, is it "fear" or "preparedness" ?
Likewise India even put a net on Taj Mahal to camouflage it, what would you call that.

Be civilized.. Then talk... When you start abusing..as a last resort.... it means you are out of "logic" and "argument"
Sorry, You dont even deserved to be..."abused" by me...IGNORED.

There is a limit to which u can talk sense to people who firmly believe that IAF used some vedic tech to kill 300 people without leaving any damage to structure or any visible signs of damage and than downed an f 16 with mig 21

B my guest to ignore

It's Sputnik. Almost like posting news about China from PTV or something. Only Indians will jerk off to it with their teeny tiny wieners, and feel good about themselves.

Deployment of military assets is a naturally occurring phenomenal around the world when tensions are high.

Now you are running with Rabbits and hunting with Hounds.
Tell me, why would MODS be on my side or even consider me .....their only interest in me is what i contribute or how credible it is.
Learn to live with that.

See, we know what/who we are. We have been Friends for.. almost a decade....right ?

As I said, Go and Ask the Pakistanis who have complained over WHY Articles ridiculing China ( over Islam ) have been deleted... while your posts filled with Abuses is ignored....

Oh... sorry.. I forgot.....After all its a Pakistani Forum... lol.

You know what... a guy @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , Pakistan needs many like him. I wish hims good luck.

Is the REAL Patriot for me. Like him.... If you would have invested even 1% of your energy focused on ridiculing India...You would have served your nation far far better....But all you did for the past decade was inject more hatred and some how telling bed time stories over how PAF is better than IAF... and look where we stand after 10 years...

I know Pakistan will come out... and win. But it will win because of Focused hard Work of people like @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , NOT YOU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom