What's new

Pakistan receives a new ship manufactured in China PMSS Kashmir

It won't be changed, mark my words.
I am not saying that it will be changed. I am only saying it can be changed. The ships we are receiving from China are modular design and only one module needs to be replaced for VLS. What they will do I don't know bro.

KSEW is being expanded. Dry Docks are not needed. It’s the ship lift and transfer system. It will allow KSEW to theoretically build 13 ship of 7000 ton range simultenously.

They Should Also Make Port and Gantry Cranes We Should Build and Expand Gwadar Port Ourselves

Karachi Shipyards to Spend $30 Million On a Syncrolift System

Ship_Lifting_Systems.jpg

• the MILGEM corvette. Modernization to its infrastructure, like the Syncrolift acquisition, will enable it to complete its current projects and undertake future projects. This will, in turn, be helpful for Pakistan Navy which will be able to modernize its fleet at reduced costs through local manufacturing facilities and raw material.

Pak Navy’s next generation submarine program – the Hangor class submarines – is considered to be the trigger behind this venture. KSEW will be managing 4 out of the total 8 submarines. The steel-cutting (inauguration) of the first Hangor-class submarine, built by the KSEW, is scheduled for October 2020 while the remaining are to be in the hands of Pakistan Navy by 2028.

Future Propositions for KSEW & Pak Navy
    While the construction work will be carried out locally, the KSEW will still import steel, mechanical and other critical components from other countries. However, it is sure to push Maritime Technologies Complex (MTC) to start on in-house ship design and development programs. In the long run, this could enable MTC to take on the role of a contractor like STM or CSOC by developing original designs and then acquire components from manufacturers.

On the other hand, KSEW’s modernization could enable foreign designers to pitch custom solutions to Pakistan Navy. In short, it could help reduce overall costs for the naval forces.

shiplift_il002.jpg

TTS-Syncrolift%C2%AE-and-Transfer-systems.jpg

data=Ci_u3O8BMmXkF4zzxWYiPRXi-z2maSM5Iz00D4HhX1vUg8dEv6NvepENlUeMck3bZASYPGhMJDgeOyzOp1LsMKU4ClKCNX7ORaKFSktHrY_waApYN9ZtN-bTDFHHbvBFZizZkGsXhjjM0MMOAo89sP0TqrC-FRv5A7K5AXUU&w=182&h=160

Why so many additions in PMSA and not in Navy ,why not shift these funds towards navy to strengthen it more!

Why so many additions in PMSA and not in Navy ,why not shift these funds towards navy to strengthen it more!
Currently there was too much burden on our F22Ps, the PMSA patrol ships will take the patrolling and policing role of our coastal areas

The name of the ship alone's going to be enough to cause PMS across the border.
I see what u did there :azn:

Pakistan should get PNS Jammu, PNS Ladakh as well..

At least, Pakistan will be able to say......... Yes, we have kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh..... to people of Pakistan.
Oh look at this new ID u just created...or kitni dafa ban ho ge yaar?

Anyways...once u wake up from ur delusions...go look at the world map...no not that propaganda one ur country keeps showing u...the real one
...and u will see that Pakistan does have Kashmir...I know ur country desperately keeps publishing maps showing it as part of India...but I mean what else can they do :lol:

Pakistan should get PNS Jammu, PNS Ladakh as well..

At least, Pakistan will be able to say......... Yes, we have kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh..... to people of Pakistan.
only thing you indians need to learn is pakistan control some reality

India controls 101,338 km2 (39,127 sq mi) of the disputed territory, Pakistan controls 85,846 km2(33,145 sq mi), and the People's Republic of China controls the remaining 37,555 km2 (14,500 sq mi).

4b7272f16eac79cd10db1d9b571570a9.gif

I see what u did there :azn:

Oh look at this new ID u just created...or kitni dafa ban ho ge yaar?

Anyways...once u wake up from ur delusions...go look at the world map...no not that propaganda one ur country keeps showing u...the real one
...and u will see that Pakistan does have Kashmir...I know ur country desperately keeps publishing maps showing it as part of India...but I mean what else can they do :lol:

Yes, Pakistan have PNS kashmir.... No doubt about that....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom