What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

Sure Chinese planes may not be as good as US planes but their safety record is not bad either. We had F-6, F-7 and A-5 with prety good safty record. It will be appreciated if you can support your statement with some figures. Just sweeping statements are not of any help

Not the F7 my friend. PAF air crashes have increased after the induction of F7's and refurb Mirages.

294_3388_166917.jpg
294_3389_540773.jpg
294_3390_779663.jpg
9f5e0a6c8e.jpg
034b56a3f1.jpg
294_3387_357834.jpg

Hi, where is the source of this news?

It is very unwise to spend $3billion on F-16.
I rather like to see this money spent on second production line of Thunder.
With $3billion Pakistan can have 120 home made Thunders.

I would also not favor FC-20 in given scenario and design, as well.
In shape of FC-20 PAF will have one more airframe to maintain and support.

For the time being, best way forward would be to spend all energies and resources on Thunder-blkII and after re-evaluate.

A lot of money that Pakistan spends on F-16s is recieved under the US Foreign Military Sales program. The money can only be spent on American Systems hence the options you have mentioned cannot be exercised.

F 16 is the very good fighter plane and Pakistan need to get 100 of this from US.am i right.

abay ye abeseen99 ko samjhao koi, gand ker raha hai her thread main, asar e kadima se taswerain nikal ker laa raha hai :hitwall:

Last edited:
abay ye abeseen99 ko samjhao koi gand ker raha hai her thread main, asar e kadima se taswerain nikal ker laa raha hai :hitwall:

yeh ab ruknay wala nahi ha.icne har thread ma apne nishan choray hain lol yeh ab tab hi rukay ga jab ic forum ka janaza uthay ga:rofl:

So how many F-16s does pakistan currently have in service at this point ? And how many more will come in ?

Also include source plz.

Back
Top Bottom