What's new

Pakistan ready to work with Modi: Aziz

well now since you have deleted the post but please care to tell when did i made so called "personal attacks " on you please do tell and if possible give me a link ...thanks in advance

on the other note im never abusive but a straight forward/rustick & striktli aginst any one who abuses my nation - relegeon .... and if in any way i hurt your feelings im sorri amna ji

I just posted it twice thats why i deleted the post and the last time i remember you were the one abusing my nation to which i said nothing even remotely offensive. The reason being that irrespective of all my differences i don't resort to abusing things people hold dear so if anybody does that i don't respond to them. I don't need to provide you with a link considering i am also a back stabbing Pakistani lol that should tell you what i am referring to.

If he is elected in elections then Pakistan has no other choice too or they have any ?

Well do Pakistanis really have a choice? They gotta "work" (whatever that means) with whoever becomes the pm of india..

Back
Top Bottom