What's new

Pakistan Reaction on Mahira Khan Ranbeer Kapoor Link Up

What is your take on Mahira and Ranbeer link up ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a hoe and deserves the humiliation she's getting.

F*ck lowly bitches like her...

Same goes for male actors who drink and crap.

She's a hoe and deserves the humiliation she's getting.

F*ck lowly bitches like her...

Same goes for male actors who drink and crap.
calling a woman slut for smoking a damn cigarette? Not fair by any standard.

If you can get me a marlboro for 100 rupzz you have my business.

Why does she prefers lights? Life is hard for her apparently.
I don't know why everyone prefers lights in the first place not just her specifically.
When I was in Pakistan it was around 40-100 rupees in Islamabad.

There's outrage over her smoking a cigarette but everyone was silent when she backed mawra who defended the phantom movie which was worse in my point of view.

I don't know why everyone prefers lights in the first place not just her specifically.
When I was in Pakistan it was around 40-100 rupees in Islamabad.

There's outrage over her smoking a cigarette but everyone was silent when she backed mawra who defended the phantom movie which was worse in my point of view.

No idea how to answer this post. Have zero knowledge about movies and these so called celebrities.

People discuss personalities more than ideas.

Sigh though

first of all, any pakistani actress who appears in morning shows or award shows are mostly superficial.we all know how these so called celebrities lives outside pakistan.i don't know how our people think them as celebrity.these kind of people basically earn money from anywhere whether it is pakistan or india.they obviously care about their appearance when they stage a show in pakistan but in real life, they are not islamic.they just pretend to be angel,even appear in ramazan transmissions.it's not their fault.it's our mistake because our media is crazy for high ratings of their shows.i can bet most of female celebrity in pakistan pretends to be islamic but outside of pakistan,you can see their real face.it's not unusual for me.ranbir kapoor was with mawra hoccain before and we all know about her lol and if you look at pakistani girls, they make this kind of people their facebook picture lol.this is how we think.we are ruined basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom