What's new

Pakistan reaches out to UN over LoC tension with India

Wow where is the proof you killed so called terrorists ?

Running to UN ? WHo says that, The same india who cant proof they did surgical strikes. Yeah cry me a river. People like you are the reason India is in mess over LOC.

What was that now?

http://www.pid.gov.pk/?p=29985

And once again it is proved that Pakistan is too inept to take what it deals and runs to the UN to solve its problems.

NEW YORK: Alarmed by the escalation of tension with India along the LoC+ , Pakistan on Thursday asked the UN to act before the situation snowballs into a "full-fledged crisis".

Pakistan's ambassador to the UN Maleeha Lodhi met the Deputy UN Secretary General Jan Eliasson and the Chef de Cabinet of the Secretary General Edmond Mulet during which she alleged that the situation along the Line of Control (LoC) posed a "grave threat to international peace and security".

Lodhi, according to a statement issued by the Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the UN, in her meeting with UN officials alleged that escalating tensions on the LoC "was a deliberate attempt" by India to "divert the attention of the international community from the gross human right violations being committed" by it in Kashmir.

Alleging that the attack on an ambulance trying to evacuate the injured was a particularly "abhorrent act" that was a breach of the most fundamental legal and humanitarian laws, Lodhi urged the UN to act before the escalating tensions snowball into a full-fledged crisis.

The UN Department of Peace Keeping Operations was separately asked to mobilise United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) to effectively monitor the LoC and the Working Boundary as a step to help deescalate tensions between India and Pakistan, a statement said.

Pakistan Army had on Wednesday said seven persons, including three of its soldiers, were killed in an exchange of fire with Indian troops on the LoC.
The clash occurred a day after India warned of retribution after losing three soldiers in Pakistan firing and after Pakistan yesterday rejected as "false" and "baseless" the charges that the body of an Indian soldier was mutilated by Pakistani soldiers in a cross LoC-attack.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...C-tension-with-India/articleshow/55597128.cms

Try to play your little games and when someone smacks you...then run to the UN or the big daddies..pathetic

What was that now?

http://www.pid.gov.pk/?p=29985

And once again it is proved that Pakistan is too inept to take what it deals and runs to the UN to solve its problems.

Pathetic enemy we got there...

Hiding behind civilians and terrorists to do their dirty jobs, acting brave and when the heat goes up then hiding behind US, UN, china or ummah.

Try to play your little games and when someone smacks you...then run to the UN or the big daddies..pathetic

Hypocrisy runs amongst our neighbors bcz whenever you went to the world to highlight blatant aggression it was restraint and showcase of a responsible nation but when we did it, its cowardice.

FYI we have been informing the UN from day one. We even took UN inspectors to show then the breaking of the ceasefire agreement whereas india doesn't allow anyone on its side. We again and again highlighted to the world that india is acting irresponsibly and have also been informing your High commissioner.

Perhaps I expect too much from the dregs that crawl here to understand how political aspects work.

Pathetic enemy we got there...

I can say the same about you. Deflate that chest. If I wanted to I could burst your bubble but your nonsense is not worth it.

Hiding behind civilians and terrorists to do their dirty jobs, acting brave and when the heat goes up then hiding behind US, UN, china or ummah.

Civilian casualties have happened on Indian side as well. Does that mean that they hide behind civilians? No at that time its Pakistan deliberately targeting them. I have followed many border conflicts. The filth that you have written is nothing new that is spewed from the low class such as yourself. Same style, Only the posters are different.

First study the terrain of the LOC and its line and how and where it cuts it but perhaps again I am asking and expecting too much.

As you have went many times. As you still do. As we have went many times. I am sure the UN resolution must have hurt your ego.

I am sure your motto is " only the brave fight to annihilation and death and when they seek peace they are cowards yet when I seek peace I am better, wiser and more coherent and if they seek war they are fools who are irresponsible"

Listen I normally don't answer but I also don't want this forum to become a filthy hell. Post with knowledge and intelligence. Learn from the likes @Joe Shearer @hellfire @nair @Penguin @AUSTERLITZ and a few others

Who contribute soo much to this forum and bring forward their point of view in a respectable and articulate manner.

Don't make me feel that I have wasted ten minutes of my life in this post.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy runs amongst our neighbors bcz whenever you went to the world to highlight blatant aggression it was restraint and showcase of a responsible nation but when we did it, its cowardice.

FYI we have been informing the UN from day one. We even took UN inspectors to show then the breaking of the ceasefire agreement whereas india doesn't allow anyone on its side. We again and again highlighted to the world that india is acting irresponsibly and have also been informing your High commissioner.

Perhaps I expect too much from the dregs that crawl here to understand how political aspects work.

I can say the same about you. Deflate that chest. If I wanted to I could burst your bubble but your nonsense is not worth it.

Civilian casualties have happened on Indian side as well. Does that mean that they hide behind civilians? No at that time its Pakistan deliberately targeting them. I have followed many border conflicts. The filth that you have written is nothing new that is spewed from the low class such as yourself. Same style, Only the posters are different.

First study the terrain of the LOC and its line and how and where it cuts it but perhaps again I am asking and expecting too much.

As you have went many times. As you still do. As we have went many times. I am sure the UN resolution must have hurt your ego.

I am sure your motto is " only the brave fight to annihilation and death and when they seek peace they are cowards yet when I seek peace I am better, wiser and more coherent and if they seek war they are fools who are irresponsible"

Listen I normally don't answer but I also don't want this forum to become a filthy hell. Post with knowledge and intelligence. Learn from the likes @Joe Shearer @hellfire @nair @Penguin @AUSTERLITZ

Who contribute soo much to this forum and bring forward their point of view in a respectable and articulate manner.

Don't make me feel that I have wasted ten minutes of my life in this post.

Nice dribble you write there about pakistan's so called position, pakistan isn't sitting on a high horse for you to come out all prim and proper. What is pakistan end of the day is a cesspool of terrorists, drugs, fake currencies, meddling in neighbors affairs and a general migraine to the region. I would suggest that you get off your horse and assess what is pakistan's image in the world.

Give your advice to your fellow countrymen who day in and day out engage in body counting of how many Indians their darling terrorists or army have killed.

Pakistan wouldn't be running terrorist training camps and giving shelter to top terrorists and groups attacking neighbors if it had any noble intentions.

Nice dribble you write there about pakistan's so called position, pakistan isn't sitting on a high horse for you to come out all prim and proper. What is pakistan end of the day is a cesspool of terrorists, drugs, fake currencies, meddling in neighbors affairs and a general migraine to the region. I would suggest that you get off your horse and assess what is pakistan's image in the world.

Give your advice to your fellow countrymen who day in and day out engage in body counting of how many Indians their darling terrorists or army have killed.

I did waste ten minutes of my life.

Well perhaps you will remember the advice and near future apply it. One can only hope.

You know I won't put you in my ignore list like so many others. I am going to see if you improve even a little.

U know what is pathetic???
Despite hating each othr n wishing death for ur supposed enemies,,,all u can conjure is loud statements n the occassional hit n run.not to mention the internet bravado so prominent on pdf.
Indopak dushmani is like two chindichors fighting.
70 friggin yrs,,,4 conflicts,,,how many deaths???
10k or is it 20k,,someone tell me
If either side had any self respect thn the issues wud have been settled or thr wud have been atleast one serious conflict with huge casualities,the meagre no of casualities in all conflicts combined is proof tht ye darpok bas baton ke sherr hai

judging from mode of PDF bhartis, i think we should further escalate it to full blown war and use nukes instead of asking UN? We have issue dozens of statements calling to UN to look at bharti ceasefire violation in recent skirmish but we got no response and it seems bhartis are making fun of our efforts..

2nd, those bhartis who are calling us coward for this PR statement for international organization should call their 56'inch breast wala coward as well, who never forget to whine against Pakistan on any international forum..

judging from mode of PDF bhartis, i think we should further escalate it to full blown war and use nukes instead of asking UN? We have issue dozens of statements calling to UN to look at bharti ceasefire violation in recent skirmish but we got no response and it seems bhartis are making fun of our efforts..

2nd, those bhartis who are calling us coward for this PR statement for international organization should call their 56'inch breast wala coward as well, who never forget to whine against Pakistan on any international forum..

Oh,baby!! cute Pakistani finally did the nuclear fart :lol:

Pakistanis SIMPLY don't get the MESSAGE

Nobody in the world is going to ask india a thing about KASHMIR

Everybody points finger at Pakistanis military and ISI

You people have been running to UN for decades.

Pakistan can reach out to anyone or everyone. Nothing is going to change.

@saiyan0321

While I sincerely respect the rather lonely path that you are treading, trying to talk some sense into both sides, at least on the Internet, perhaps this is not going to work just at this moment. It seems that people are too angry with each other to listen to reason or to tone down their aggression. Personally, I have almost given up participating, and I feel that all sane people are better advised to stay silent for just now, and to read everything and write nothing.

I write this out of sincere respect for your balanced and responsible posts.

@saiyan0321

While I sincerely respect the rather lonely path that you are treading, trying to talk some sense into both sides, at least on the Internet, perhaps this is not going to work just at this moment. It seems that people are too angry with each other to listen to reason or to tone down their aggression. Personally, I have almost given up participating, and I feel that all sane people are better advised to stay silent for just now, and to read everything and write nothing.

I write this out of sincere respect for your balanced and responsible posts.

Your presence is missed every day and your absence is felt at every thread. When there is no sane voice, it becomes unbearable to read.

Back
Top Bottom