What's new

Pakistan ranks third in negative influence

I just found out from the above post that's its impossible for an Indian from Bangalore to think beyond IT. Good job :cheers:

Learn about strategic locations & natural resources, & then come talk to me kiddo. But it's impossible to expect a Bangalori to think outside the box, in this case 'the box' is his IT obsession. Your mind isn't open enough to comprehend anything besides IT, so I would suggest you leave PDF & go to some Indian IT forum. :cheers:

If your Pakistan has so much natural resources then why dont you stop asking for alms?

regarding American aid, so many Pakistanis like to claim it is payment for the services offered..you know there is one profession where they use the exact same words..?:devil:

I've never called myself an Indian here in America, & I don't personally know anyone here that has. So a couple of people, or a few odd said they were Indians. So what? It doesn't represent the whole Pakistani nation, just those few odd insecure idiots.

How can I trust you ?

BTW I believe Reuters more than I can ever trust your words. Are you not the guy who edited Wiki to prove a point ?

Also it is not few, its many;

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

:cheers:

Plz came out of dreams and face the reality. Secondly we are not saying that pakistan will fail or fall so keep your insecurities out of this thread. The list also have Israel does it means that Israel will fail or fall????? And keep Indians out of discussion.

You being and Indian hiding behind Afghan flags and asking us not to bring bharatis in the discussion ? quite and epic.

"Am surprised only 66% Pakistanis have a favorable view of China? " Gourav

This "poll" loses all its credibility when it states this. I have NEVER met a Pakistani who does not look favorably towards China. Even the poor peasant in the villages knows how much China has helped us.

Yeah thats what I thought, but 66% Pakistans have a favorable view of China doesn't mean the rest 34% have unfavorable view. There is another group who have neither unfavorable nor favorable view of China. Its interesting to note that this figure was 56% last year.

In Asia, significant improvements in perceptions of China are seen in Indonesia (63%, up 20%) and Pakistan (66%, up 10 points).

This is just a bs attempt to make us think bad about each other. The British are at it again, "divide and rule".

Although I myself am pretty skeptical about such "surveys", but this particular one is quite interesting.

Fifteen of the countries polled have been surveyed each year since the first year of the study in 2005. These long-term tracking countries include a range of high, middle- and low-income nations from around the world. By looking at the views only of these countries, it is possible to look at the long-term trends in the way that attitudes towards various nations have shifted.

The highlighted part is quite evident in the case of China, how incidents during the build up to Beijing Olympics(Tibetan Protests) influenced people against China.

Views of China have been more uneven over the period. They were substantially positive in 2005, but reached a low point in 2009. They have since recovered somewhat and, while overall perceptions still tend negative, positive views now nearly match negative ones.

It would be interesting to find out if any such trends can be seen in the case of Pakistan.

How can I trust you ?

BTW I believe Reuters more than I can ever trust your words. Are you not the guy who edited Wiki to prove a point ?

No I'm not. I even gave you my IP information, & showed you my IP address was not there on the wiki page, someone else might have done it. Anyways, does it look like I would call myself Indian reading my comments here on this forum?

How can I trust you ?

Also it is not few, its many;

Asghar Choudhri might be an Indian, there is no discrimination in getting jobs if you an American citizen, regardless of what your ethnicity is. I never got discriminated when I worked in Schering Plough in central Jersey when I graduated with my undergrad from Penn State.

No I'm not. I even gave you my IP information, & showed you my IP address was not there on the wiki page, someone else might have done it. Anyways, does it look like I would call myself Indian reading my comments here on this forum?

This is an anonymous online forum and god knows what you are in the real world.

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

And with the situation getting worse each year our Name is only going to be exploited more and more . :frown:

Asghar Choudhri might be an Indian, there is no discrimination in getting jobs if you an American citizen, regardless of what your ethnicity is. I never got discriminated when I worked in Schering Plough in central Jersey when I graduated with my undergrad from Penn State.

From Reuters.

Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association.

I just found out from the above post that's its impossible for an Indian from Bangalore to think beyond IT. Good job :cheers:

Learn about strategic locations & natural resources, & then come talk to me kiddo. But it's impossible to expect a Bangalori to think outside the box, in this case 'the box' is his IT obsession. Your mind isn't open enough to comprehend anything besides IT, so I would suggest you leave PDF & go to some Indian IT forum. :cheers:

:lol::lol: This is the best you can do? No answers so try & get all uppity? Been here too long to fall for that trap. You are the comedian here, going on & on about your nuclear bomb & your strong military on a thread where the argument is that the rest of the world has a negative perspective of Pakistan. With your priorities, easy to figure why.

If your Pakistan has so much natural resources then why dont you stop asking for alms?

regarding American aid, so many Pakistanis like to claim it is payment for the services offered..you know there is one profession where they use the exact same words..?:devil:

oh ahh again the bharati epic answer. hmmmm if you have so much growth why you failed to eliminate millions of beggars ummm empty stomachism from your mahan India ?

weren't you one of the biggest aid taker of UK list uptill recently ??

Oh and why might economy India is talking alms from Bangladesh in shape of free of charge trade routes lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol::lol: This is the best you can do? No answers so try & get all uppity? Been here too long to fall for that trap. You are the comedian here, going on & on about your nuclear bomb & your strong military on a thread where the argument is that the rest of the world has a negative perspective of Pakistan. With your priorities, easy to figure why.

As I said, I cannot expect an Indian from Bangalore to possibly understand what strategic locations or natural resources are; or in fact anything besides IT.

I've given hard facts & statistics to Indians, & when they can't do the same, they just troll. No point trying to have a sensible discussion with Indians, they just troll & derail the thread.

weren't you one of the biggest aid taker of UK list uptill recently ??

They are giving back what they looted from Bharat for 200 years. Who said it was Aid ?

Oh and why might economy India is talking alms from Bangladesh in shape of free of charge trade routes lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We have already provided them 1 billion dollars in advance soft loans. Even though you are a journalist I dont expect you to know that.

BTW are you happy that your country is clubbed along with the Terrorist State of Israel ? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom