What's new

Pakistan ranks third in negative influence

If you are within Pakistan then its nothing but for those who are not in Pakistan worlds opinion matter for them

I've been living outside of Pakistan for the last 15 years, & the last 10 years here in America, it doesn't matter to me.

I'm quoting you facts, while you were just repeating your conjecture in your attempt to troll.

Well, lets leave this decision of who better qualifies as a troll for others to decide.

There is terrorism inside India as well, & it has been higher than Pakistan for most of the last 63 years of the existence of both the countries.

No one in the west fears Indian terrorists, they fear your lot.

No it's not, the strong Army protects the Pakistani nation from internal & external threats, & that is relevant to everyone.

Relevant to no one outside Pakistan & certainly no investor is going to bother themselves with that.

And I think you didn't completely read what I wrote about the 'strategic location'. This is what I said:

Pakistan is on the cross roads from the Straits of Hormuz (closer than Iran, the closest country to the Straits of Hormuz, even closer than its rival Oman), & is also within reach from the Caspian Sea. I suggest you do a bit of research on the Caspian Sea & the Straits of Hormuz to understand strategic locations.

Which is why the two proposed & competing pipelines 'TAPI' (Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India) & 'IPI' (Iran, Pakistan, India) are underway. 'TAPI' is used for accessing the resources from the Caspian Sea, while the IPI is used for utilizing Iran's gas reserves for Pakistan & India's rising demand.

Silly argument & shows utter lack of comprehension. You still have restive regions on your western border & Afghanistan, which is an absolutely essential part of your being of any strategic use is explosive. What use would you be if you can't get through Afghanistan, you connect no country directly. In any case, pointing out two pipelines with the end consumer being India hardly highlights your importance except as a carrier. You are important to no one else. Are you suggesting that you are strategically important to India?:P

Besides that, Pakistan also is/has:

2nd Largest mines in the world
5th Largest Gold Mines in the world
5th Largest Coal reserves in the world
7th Largest Copper mines in the world
2nd Largest Salt Mines in the World
World’s Largest Deep Sea Port
6th Largest Wheat Producer & exporter in the World
4th Largest Cotton Producer & exporter in the World
7th Largest Rice Producer & exporter in the World
An abundance of water, & the best irrigation system in the World (5 rivers)

Lots of meaningless nonsense. Why would any of this interest a foreigner. If you have all this purported mineral wealth & you are in the condition that you are, its pretty much a pathetic indictment of Pakistan. Your largest sea port & your best irrigation in the world is of absolutely no interest to anyone else.
Pakistan has more than potential my friend. It has/is:

The 6th largest population in the world
The 6th Largest Army & the strongest Muslim Army
1st Muslim and 7th Nuclear Power of World
World’s 9th Largest English Speaking Country.
World 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineers
Only Muslim country after Turkey to open Combat Jobs for women
Highest Tele Density in South Asia
Largest WiiMax Network in the World

Among many other things.

More rubbish completely irrelevant to the points I'm making. I'm talking economic growth & you are going on & on about your army, your nuclear weapons, your combat jobs for women.... How exactly is the rest of the world benefited from this? You call this potential? Seems Pakistan has a far bigger problem than terrorists!
Pakistan has become the 20th most attractive outsourcing destination in the world:

20th? Great! Hope you knock yourself out celebrating. Big army, big nuclear power, big salt mine, big sea port but happy being 20th? What happened to all the brilliant manpower, scientific power arguments that you were making earlier?

It is the Indians in the West that don't want to go back to India, the Pakistanis aren't as bad as the Indians in that.

Makes you happy thinking that? Who am I to grudge you that little happiness? :cheers:

^ The British/West are only giving back a tiny part of what they took from India for 200 years. Since we are large hearted we even declined the interest and have asked them to pay only the principle.

Lets stick to topic of How Pakkistan is the third MOST NEGATIVELY viewed country in the world. :coffee:

The original BBC poll only accounted for 27 countries out of all the countries in the whole world. It's very easy to guess which these 27 countries are, looking at the results of the poll.

Pakistan quit their support for the fighters in Kashmir a long time ago, just like India quit its 15 year support for the LTTE & TELO against Sri Lanka, or the support India gave to the Mukti Bahini in 1971 to break Pakistan up. You reap what you sow.

It means you are obsessed with Pakistan & your neighbors than you are with your own people who are dying of hunger & poverty.

You are sadly mistaken, India doesn't have the economy to buy:

India receives about $2bn of aid per year from some donors:

Institute of Development Studies - UK should maintain aid to India, parliamentary inquiry is told

World Bank aid to India to touch $9.3 billion:

The Hindu : Business / Economy : World Bank aid to India to touch $9.3 billion

$9.3billion World Bank Aid to India | Stock Watch

India gets $5 billion economic aid every year:

India – Aid Recipient or Donor? | The Discomfort Zone

Now talking about loans:

India, largest recipient of World Bank loans

India, largest recipient of World Bank loans - Rediff.com Business

this is only for you

Aid as % of GDP by country. Definition, graph and map.

Pakistan receives 1.1% aid of its GDP
India receives only .3% aid of its GDP

Its not hard to find out who is more dependent on aid

If it didnt matter you wouldn't have things like these happening.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

Americans pose as Canadians in Middle Eastern countries all the time. Indians pose as Westerners all the time in the Call Centers in India. What's your point?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

this is only for you

Aid as % of GDP by country. Definition, graph and map.

Pakistan receives 1.1% aid of its GDP
India receives only .3% aid of its GDP

Its not hard to find out who is more dependent on aid

Are you denying India gets more aid than Pakistan?

Americans pose as Canadians in Middle Eastern countries all the time. Indians pose as Westerners all the time in the Call Centers in India. What's your point?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Do you have any idea of what per capita aid is or should I post a diagram for you?

The original BBC poll only accounted for 27 countries out of all the countries in the whole world. It's very easy to guess which these 27 countries are, looking at the results of the poll.

They are the 27 countries that matter.

Surely what an Vanuatuan or a Liberian thinks is immaterial to the world.

Point is Pakistanis (and mostly Muslims) are looked upon more or less with suspicion and hate in Western Countries and are even stereotyped as terrorists in some countries (not saying that is good) that they have to hide behind the facade of being Indian and making exploiting the good name and the positive influence we have.

For example if your passport says you are from Pakistan you get that 'extra attention' in their airports while the first question f you are Indian is "Do you know Amitabh Bachhan" Hell of a difference.

Dont take me wrongly, I am just narrating a first hand experience.

As a percentage of GDP and as pillar of running the economy, YES.

Well, lets leave this decision of who better qualifies as a troll for others to decide.

No one in the west fears Indian terrorists, they fear your lot.

Relevant to no one outside Pakistan & certainly no investor is going to bother themselves with that.

Silly argument & shows utter lack of comprehension. You still have restive regions on your western border & Afghanistan, which is an absolutely essential part of your being of any strategic use is explosive. What use would you be if you can't get through Afghanistan, you connect no country directly. In any case, pointing out two pipelines with the end consumer being India hardly highlights your importance except as a carrier. You are important to no one else. Are you suggesting that you are strategically important to India?:P

Lots of meaningless nonsense. Why would any of this interest a foreigner. If you have all this purported mineral wealth & you are in the condition that you are, its pretty much a pathetic indictment of Pakistan. Your largest sea port & your best irrigation in the world is of absolutely no interest to anyone else.

More rubbish completely irrelevant to the points I'm making. I'm talking economic growth & you are going on & on about your army, your nuclear weapons, your combat jobs for women.... How exactly is the rest of the world benefited from this? You call this potential? Seems Pakistan has a far bigger problem than terrorists!

20th? Great! Hope you knock yourself out celebrating. Big army, big nuclear power, big salt mine, big sea port but happy being 20th? What happened to all the brilliant manpower, scientific power arguments that you were making earlier?

Makes you happy thinking that? Who am I to grudge you that little happiness? :cheers:

I just found out from the above post that's its impossible for an Indian from Bangalore to think beyond IT. Good job :cheers:

Learn about strategic locations & natural resources, & then come talk to me kiddo. But it's impossible to expect a Bangalori to think outside the box, in this case 'the box' is his IT obsession. Your mind isn't open enough to comprehend anything besides IT, so I would suggest you leave PDF & go to some Indian IT forum. :cheers:

It shows Pakistan is too big to fail, & will always be an important country in the world, despite what the world thinks about it, & despite the dreams & aspirations of the Indians like yourself :wave:

Plz came out of dreams and face the reality. Secondly we are not saying that pakistan will fail or fall so keep your insecurities out of this thread. The list also have Israel does it means that Israel will fail or fall????? And keep Indians out of discussion.

I just found out from the above post that's its impossible for an Indian from Bangalore to think beyond IT. Good job :cheers:

Learn about strategic locations & natural resources, & then come talk to me kiddo. But it's impossible to expect a Bangalori to think outside the box, in this case 'the box' is his IT obsession. Your mind isn't open enough to comprehend anything besides IT, so I would suggest you leave PDF & go to some Indian IT forum. :cheers:

so he represents one of the biggest industry sector in India a total worth of more than 70 billion dollers

I think if you live in Arab county so you should think OIL not about gold (Simple logic)

Point is Pakistanis are looked upon more or less with suspicion and hate in Western Countries that they have to hide behind the facade of being Indian and making exploiting shamelessly the good name and the positive influence we have.

I've never called myself an Indian here in America, & I don't personally know anyone here that has. So a couple of people, or a few odd said they were Indians. So what? It doesn't represent the whole Pakistani nation, just those few odd insecure idiots.

how can only 66% pakistanis have positive opinion on china. wat abt rest 34%

i thought with china being biggest partner of pakistan. giving weapons and aid, building ports etc etc the percentage ought to havwe been in ninties. or is it some people are still suspicious of china and dont trust china too easily like common pakistani people.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if they have ever surveyed common people of Pakistan on China ??

The survey dint take place in KP, Balochistan, so i am afraid they only talked to people in one city :P :P

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyway

the enemies of Pakistan and China can have wet dreams we are much stronger with even 66% bwahahahah

Plz came out of dreams and face the reality. Secondly we are not saying that pakistan will fail or fall so keep your insecurities out of this thread. The list also have Israel does it means that Israel will fail or fall????? And keep Indians out of discussion.

Your Afghanistan has already failed for God knows how long, & you have an Indian flag on your profile. I'll talk about your India for as long as I want, & stop being so insecure about Pakistan. Get it?

Back
Top Bottom