What's new

Pakistan Ranked 4th in IT exports

2 billion only ? and Rank four ?

Top for would definitely consist of US china Japan and India .

TCS revenue for 14-15 : 15.5 billion
CTS revenue : 10.6 billion
Infosys revenue : 8.71 billion
Wipro revenue : 7.5 billion

I will leave other companies to imagination . Ranking has been pulled out of thin air for sure !! .

whenever this topic starts an Indian will come asking this same stupid question. whats wrong with 100 minor IT firms than a major IT firm?

Whenever a stupid thread starts pakistanis will come out with stupid logic to justify it . Fourth largest IT edxporter in the world and not one billion dollar per year revenue company to name in It ?? .

This is not about India vs Pakistan.

We all know India is ahead with TCS, Wipro, IBM, Cognizant, all making millions

But what was this ranking based on ? I am sure Japan and China have bigger IT exports than Pakistan amongst other countries . I am just surprised people are taking it seriously .

Bad reporting...i guess

He added that Pakistan’s IT remittances are expected to exceed half a billion dollars during 2014-15 while exports are expected to grow by 35% compared to last year to reach $2 billion.
Saudis to Invest $200 million in Pakistan's IT Sector :

2 billion USD is nothing in this sector .

Billions. And we excluding MNCs.

You know simple Flipkart require 10,000 data analysts, leave alone other software engg. requirements.

2 billion USD is nothing in this sector .

There is a lot of free lancing services providers on the net.
“It’s hard to get the exact idea of how big the industry’s actual size may be. Those who are earning high don’t disclose their revenues for two reasons: personal security and the Federal Board of Revenue. It is common for Pakistanis to hide their incomes because of threats from extortionists, particularly in Karachi,” said P@SHA President Jehan Ara.
Upward move: Pakistan’s ICT sector to cross $10b mark, says P@SHA - The Express Tribune

Nevertheless....i personally don't advocate that we achieved 4th ranking in export or earnings at the moment.

2 billion only ? and Rank four ?

Top for would definitely consist of US china Japan and India .

TCS revenue for 14-15 : 15.5 billion
CTS revenue : 10.6 billion
Infosys revenue : 8.71 billion
Wipro revenue : 7.5 billion

I will leave other companies to imagination . Ranking has been pulled out of thin air for sure !! .

Billions. And we excluding MNCs.

You know simple Flipkart require 10,000 data analysts, leave alone other software engg.

can anyone name a indian operating system??

if not, indian software industry is frivolous, tending to capitalist non-necessities and presently loss-making.

if not, indian software industry is frivolous, tending to capitalist non-necessities and presently loss-making.

There are multiple . Matriux is one .

There is a lot of free lancing services providers on the net.
“It’s hard to get the exact idea of how big the industry’s actual size may be. Those who are earning high don’t disclose their revenues for two reasons: personal security and the Federal Board of Revenue. It is common for Pakistanis to hide their incomes because of threats from extortionists, particularly in Karachi,” said P@SHA President Jehan Ara.
Upward move: Pakistan’s ICT sector to cross $10b mark, says P@SHA - The Express Tribune

Nevertheless....i personally don't advocate that we achieved 4th ranking in export or earnings at the moment.

See neither am I . I have met multiple talented Pakistani IT engineers but we should not make news out of nothing .

Indian OS- BOSS

Loss Making- Hell No

Facepalm, again. Can anyone name Gaddafi's OS?

You even know how much time require to build a simple working OS? Minimum 20 years on standard of Window 98. And on current standards, minimum 30 years.

Which company invest massive amount for 30 years without any profit prospect? Maybe yours.

There are multiple . Matriux is one.

name one that is not a linux recompilation but something written from scratch... something original like qnx.

even a single foreign anti-virus company like "kaspersky labs" has a os project... the entire indian it industry does not.

Back
Top Bottom