What's new

Pakistan Ranked 4th in IT exports

Good job keep it up we need more companies and lots of software development.

whenever this topic starts an Indian will come asking this same stupid question. whats wrong with 100 minor IT firms than a major IT firm?

Generally major companies defines the sectors growth and future ambitions, minor ones can loiter around.

whenever this topic starts an Indian will come asking this same stupid question. whats wrong with 100 minor IT firms than a major IT firm?
The article is saying there are around 2 Lakhs professionals
so I asked the question

I don't understand what's wrong with the question
Just wanted to know what are the bigger IT companies in Pakistan
the bigger IT companies can take a hit and survive through inflation while minor firms can't.....if Pakistan has IT firms with say 5000 employees then it's better than the small ventures....

The article is saying there are around 2 Lakhs professionals
so I asked the question

I don't understand what's wrong with the question
Just wanted to know what are the bigger IT companies in Pakistan
the bigger IT companies can take a hit and survive through inflation while minor firms can't.....if Pakistan has IT firms with say 5000 employees then it's better than the small ventures....

The partial Answer to your question is simply "NO".
No Big company in Pakistan on the scale of "wipro" or anything at the moment, not because of lack of potential but as usual the law and order situation for past several years in which no one want within and outside to invest heavily in any sector.

But their are signs that, soon we will witness big companies after merger of several samll and then public IPOs at last.
Saudis to Invest $200 million in Pakistan's IT Sector :

meme-6118-oh-really-.jpg

ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

HYPERBOLE:

Asim Shahryar Hussain, MD Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), revealed that IT exports of Pakistan have appreciated by an impressive 35% in the current fiscal year during a recent meeting of the PSEB directors.

He predicts the total net worth of IT exports could reach $500 million by the end of June, 2015.

Pakistan IT Exports Could Cross $500 Million by June This Year :

Lol

Against this peanuts, Indian IT exports are 100 billion.
Lol again.

Based on what? No offence but that list sounds like BS. I am pretty sure Japan and China would be ahead of Philippines and Pakistan and even India.

Back
Top Bottom