What's new

Pakistan Rangers - Training & passing out Images

Looks like they are trained by SSG's same ELITE Force trained by SSG's

u all r wrong ..........go and join rangers..........u can join rangers as sub inspector and u will reach to SSR wing commander rank equal to lieutinet colonel .....its like short comission in army..........after passing out as sub inspector u hve all those facilities how get second lietinet in army.........u hve batman same pay like arm second lt.......mow rangers is very good

budy plz tell me that can boys having punjab domicile can apply in sindh rangers and can rangers personals can apply in SSGs? :sniper:

budy plz tell me that can boys having punjab domicile can apply in sindh rangers and can rangers personals can apply in SSGs? :sniper:

Don't know about SSG but rangers have their own elite unit known as the ATS and ISW: Internal Security Wing. Punjabi's can apply in Rangers, all you need in reference.

I would not recommend you apply in Rangers, it is a thigar force. Apply in PA

Don't know about SSG but rangers have their own elite unit known as the ATS and ISW: Internal Security Wing. Punjabi's can apply in Rangers, all you need in reference.

I would not recommend you apply in Rangers, it is a thigar force. Apply in PA

Sir i am unfortunately not recommended twice but my hope and moral is still high that s y i want to join PAKISTAN RANGERS PUNJAB.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN WILL RECRUITMENT WILL START?

ANYONE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE OF HOW TO JOIN THE PAKISTAN RANGERS???? AND WHEN THE SEATS COME IN THE Pakistan rangers????

They have quota for all provinces, FATA an GB, therefore no problem wherever you belong to can join Pakistan Rangers (Sindh). Rangers have their own wing commanded by SSG officer.

v9nu.jpg

u all r wrong ..........go and join rangers..........u can join rangers as sub inspector and u will reach to SSR wing commander rank equal to lieutinet colonel .....its like short comission in army..........after passing out as sub inspector u hve all those facilities how get second lietinet in army.........u hve batman same pay like arm second lt.......mow rangers is very good
if we reached rangers officers rank like lft colonel do we go for colonel.......or brigadier

ANYONE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE OF HOW TO JOIN THE PAKISTAN RANGERS???? AND WHEN THE SEATS COME IN THE Pakistan rangers????
express news paper or open google

They have quota for all provinces, FATA an GB, therefore no problem wherever you belong to can join Pakistan Rangers (Sindh). Rangers have their own wing commanded by SSG officer.
can rangers would be selected for ssg commando?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom