What's new

Pakistan pushed into China’s embrace as US cuts military aid

Corrupt elite maintains relations with their masters and they are totally insensitive towards the national sentiments and interests. If we had a single person with dignity in our establishment / govt, we should have ditched USA much earlier and really strengthened our ties with Russia and China. USA is doing everything to destroy Pakistan but our shameless and disloyal leadership does not see that. WTH on earth USA wants to bring india into Afghanistan? so as to destabilise Pakistan. Providing india all kinds of weapons and technologies and supporting it on all forums and still our brazen hussies / pussies do not wake up..
But, this time HEAVENS itself is breaking the marriage - may be for good....

Only fools will wait for the discontinuation of intelligence cooperation. Pakistan did not share Haqqani operative captured during the recent release of canadian and american civilian.

I know pakistanis are good at making excuses but please teach similar things to the government as well since they unilaterally join or leave alliance without their own knowledge.

yeah .... ok don't make a fool of your self than.... they have stopped it caz it hurts....ask US

Daughter will bring down the father according to Steve Brsnnon, Trump campsign's chief strategist....
same here
Maryam is hoping that her mentally challenged father has an unexpected end soon so that she can rule the party and the country. Maryam's diatribes on social media are one such indication that she doesnt care about consequences to the party of her father and himself.

China made military Items less than standard of Russian made. And Pakistan used start of the Art U.S weapons like F-16, Harpoon, Tow , Cobra, Etc. can we handle that … now we have seen that India get started to purchase U.S machine ..C-17 and C-130-J and may be F-16 Block-70/72 with technology and Israel made weapons already used. In that circumstances. Pakistan must build up Home made Weapons, promoted to private sectors to produced Start of the art weapons my question is that is that difficult for us?. I am not blame for single person. We give a way to corruption because the bylaws failed to implement. Every department have corruption record and we are unable to stop it…….have any reasons

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom