What's new

Pakistan pushed Afghan insurgents to the table: Experts

my point again you are confusing TTP with Tribals. I am of view same as you we need to bring back those strayed ones, but those who actually started this all fasad should be hanged, those are the founders of this group. We need to separate those tribals from TTP, as TTP has LeJ , chechens working with them, and chechens are the hardcore militants / terrorists, and mind it there should be no relief for them, they are the ones we need to crush...

It were uzbeks who corrupted mehsuds....arabs introduced them to suicide bombings.

there are four classes of people in TTP.

1- The ideological ones, graduates of madrassas
2- The revenge seekers of pak army atrocities
3- local criminals and thugs
4- partners and allies which include uzbeks, punjabi taliban etc

you have to talk with the core ideological ones belonging to tribal areas, rest will follow. But the non-local partners and allies have to be discarded and it would be a messy process even for locals.

TTP emerged same as Afghan Taliban, but than it all got messy with other militant factions joining them including LeJ, Punjabi taliban, some small timers, and foreign fighters including uzbeks and chechens. Jhang, bhawalpur and Rahim Yar Khan acted as a training ground and source of funding for them.
now don't ask how Taliban emerged / formed...Initial number of taliban were something like 30 I guess and had only few rifles, they emerged from a local tribe to fight against local warlords post afghan - soviet war....do not confuse taliban with mujahideen ...though they are somewhat same :D

err...... :lol:
I have no sympathies for TTP,they have targeted our schools,women and children,polio workers,doctors in the name of Islam.

Taliban beating up Pakistan armyman:

Mod Edit: These sort of videos only propagate Taliban propaganda, better not to post them.

Tribal lashkars are raised according to pakhtunwali, not for pak army...those lashkars which are raised by political agent and pak army are weak and fail to give desired results.

Only following tribes have genuinely raised tribal lashkars to defend themeselves from uninvited taliban aggression.
1- Mullagori tribe of khyber agency
2- Marwat tribe
3- people of dir
4- people of buner

salarzai lashkar

err...... :lol:
I have no sympathies for TTP,they have targeted our schools,women and children,polio workers,doctors in the name of Islam.

Taliban beating up Pakistan armyman:

Courtesy dailymotion,youtube..etc

The soldier in video is of Afghan army

Last edited by a moderator:
salarzai lashkar

This lashkar had lot of support from pak army....and pak army first destroyed local taliban in bajaur operation...so it was loli langrri lashkar. Also salarzai is a section of larger tribe.

I mentioned only those who independently felt the need to get rid of taliban by themeselves and didnt rely on pak army assisstance that much.

The video description mentioned Pakistan armyman.... :what:

The same video on youtube is running with title of afghan soldier beaten by taliban....from first glance one can say that he is afghan soldier.

Normally TTP dont beat faujis, FC , khasadar etc in their videos....they behead them or shoot them in the head.
On the other hand there are various videos of pak faujis torturing taliban or suspected taliban for interrogation purpose.

LOL - You're such an enigma my friend. One day you talk total sense, other days you make me want to shoot you! :D

It were uzbeks who corrupted mehsuds....arabs introduced them to suicide bombings.

there are four classes of people in TTP.

1- The ideological ones, graduates of madrassas
2- The revenge seekers of pak army atrocities
3- local criminals and thugs
4- partners and allies which include uzbeks, punjabi taliban etc

you have to talk with the core ideological ones belonging to tribal areas, rest will follow. But the non-local partners and allies have to be discarded and it would be a messy process even for locals.

You are a seculer kemalist and i am a religously conservative pashtunist....at many points we will naturally disagree :D

Is he really a kemalist? :cuckoo:
@Hyperion is the charges leveled against you true?

yeah..even when I looked at the video I felt the same.

Yes it is just a normal uniform, Pak army uniform has a darker shade than the one in the video also on one sleeve their is a patch of the army symbol and the front also has some sort of Patch that says Pak Army. The men in the video has no patches on their uniform at all.

Is he really a kemalist? :cuckoo:
@Hyperion is the charges leveled against you true?

Yes it is just a normal uniform, Pak army uniform has a darker shade than the one in the video also on one sleeve their is a patch of the army symbol and the front also has some sort of Patch that says Pak Army. The men in the video has no patches on their uniform at all.

Maybe it was removed/torn out by terrorists?
still seeing your and @Pakone's analysis,I have a feeling that what if this is a fake video? :blink:

Maybe it was removed/torn out by terrorists?
still seeing your and @Pakone's analysis,I have a feeling that what if this is a fake video? :blink:

More likely it was ANA soldiers because they do not have like an official uniform. You should see what some of them wear rang barange kapre chale banne fauji. :lol:

my point again you are confusing TTP with Tribals. I am of view same as you we need to bring back those strayed ones, but those who actually started this all fasad should be hanged, those are the founders of this group. We need to separate those tribals from TTP, as TTP has LeJ , chechens working with them, and chechens are the hardcore militants / terrorists, and mind it there should be no relief for them, they are the ones we need to crush...
TTP and tribals are same most TTP belong to different tribes of tribal areas and some off them are from Punjab but mostly they are people off tribal areas supported by tribes because your army operations has killed thousands off their people and also you are an ally off USA in this so called war on terror which in reality is war on Muslims @Slav Defence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom