What's new

PAKISTAN PUNJAB POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian punjab police isnt well equipped like pakistanis. although they are more efficient and courageous. never been kidnaped by militants like pakistani punjab police.

:lol::rofl:

Your 'courageous' Punjab police will run like p*ssies if they had to face hard-core , well-trained, sophisticated , and well-equipped fighters like Taliban/ Al Qaeda guys ... Your Police isn't even equipped or trained for the kind of operations Pakistani Punjab Police does on daily basis.... So keep your rants to yourself,honey...

If you conduct a "war" between Pakistan Punjab Police and indian punjab police---Pakistan Punjab Police will r*pe your dear 'big bad' indian police :cheesy:

Your "Indian punjab" police haven't even seen the kind of weapons that Pakistan Punjab Police carry... See the picture on this thread and observe how pathetic your Punjab Police looks infront of Pakistani Punjab Police , when it comes to equipment and training....

Last I checked...bunch of 13 guys F*cked your entire nation for two complete days and your "police" was just crying..it was your Army who took HOURS to clean the mess..

In Pakistan ....within few months...same type of attack took place on a police training center..Attack was conducted with more sophisticated weapons and way more experienced and better-trained insurgents (Talibans) ---Yet , Pakistani POLICE COMMANDOS (Not Army) took situation under control within 7 hours .. :oops:

So we all know who's who ...:wave:

:lol::rofl:

Your 'courageous' Punjab police will run like p*ssies if they had to face hard-core , well-trained, sophisticated , and well-equipped fighters like Taliban/ Al Qaeda guys ... Your Police isn't even equipped or trained for the kind of operations Pakistani Punjab Police does on daily basis.... So keep your rants to yourself,honey...

If you conduct a "war" between Pakistan Punjab Police and indian punjab police---Pakistan Punjab Police will r*pe your dear 'big bad' indian police :cheesy:

Your "Indian punjab" police haven't even seen the kind of weapons that Pakistan Punjab Police carry... See the picture on this thread and observe how pathetic your Punjab Police looks infront of Pakistani Punjab Police , when it comes to equipment and training....

Last I checked...bunch of 13 guys F*cked your entire nation for two complete days and your "police" was just crying..it was your Army who took HOURS to clean the mess..

In Pakistan ....within few months...same type of attack took place on a police training center..Attack was conducted with more sophisticated weapons and way more experienced and better-trained insurgents (Talibans) ---Yet , Pakistani POLICE COMMANDOS (Not Army) took situation under control within 7 hours .. :oops:

So we all know who's who ...:wave:

last time pakistani super commandoes were air droped in our punjab and our gandasa weilding gabru jawans beat them up and that pakistani opearation was a disaster. our civilians dont dare show off weapons like pakistani because our police is efficient. if your police did their job pakistan wouldnt be one of most terrorist prone nation. regarding fight between your police and our police tell me did u ever beat us in anything ever ? bet indian will beat pakistanis hands down.

last time pakistani super commandoes were air droped in our punjab and our gandasa weilding gabru jawans beat them up and that pakistani opearation was a disaster. our civilians dont dare show off weapons like pakistani because our police is efficient. if your police did their job pakistan wouldnt be one of most terrorist prone nation. regarding fight between your police and our police tell me did u ever beat us in anything ever ? bet indian will beat pakistanis hands down.

:lol:

I didn't demand for your baseless rants. Even YOU know that your rants are baseless ..... Please keep this "India this and India that" sh!t to yourself...it stinks....

Pakistan is in trouble because we are fighting a WAR...Dummy , can't you understand this basic point? Anyways , you are a bharti..I can expect such crappy bullsh!t from you...So chill :cheers:

:lol:

I didn't demand for your baseless rants. Even YOU know that your rants are baseless ..... Please keep this "India this and India that" sh!t to yourself...it stinks....

Pakistan is in trouble because we are fighting a WAR...Dummy , can't you understand this basic point? Anyways , you are a bharti..I can expect such crappy bullsh!t from you...So chill :cheers:

even you know its only in pakistan where militants carry out attacks on police stations and police do nothing and run away like cowards. it is pakistani where 10 talibans can break jail and set free 100s of inmates. noone can dare do to punjab police of india.

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25282%2529.jpg

610x.jpg

SWAT and black cat commandoes of punjab police

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gZ7aYr5dCevA/610x.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.pakpolicemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Police-Commando-Muhammad-Kashif-Qadri-Inspector-Punjab-Police-PAkistan-Police-Magazine-26.jpg

Police-Commando-Muhammad-Kashif-Qadri-Inspector-Punjab-Police-PAkistan-Police-Magazine-1.jpg

PakBan.jpg

2_43522.JPG

0013729e784910e4fc9756.jpg

can anybody please help me about joining Punjab Police. Im here in the US getting associate and want to serve my country by Joining the Police. I need help about the education requirements and some info about ranks in the department. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Punjab police and other police departments in Pakistan need to be better trained in their duty and professionalism. Increase in funding should go to police and more selective recruitment into the cadets and officers.

Are pakistanis lighter than Indians?, they do look lighter

Are pakistanis lighter than Indians?, they do look lighter

good question

even you know its only in pakistan where militants carry out attacks on police stations and police do nothing and run away like cowards. it is pakistani where 10 talibans can break jail and set free 100s of inmates. noone can dare do to punjab police of india.

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25282%2529.jpg

610x.jpg

SWAT and black cat commandoes of punjab police

maybe you were sleeping all the time when Indian parliment was taken over and mumbai siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom