ALOK31

BANNED
Reaction score
403061-inpcover-1341330820-957-640x480.jpg

403061-online-1341330783-174-640x480.jpg

403061-online-1341330745-958-640x480.jpg

403061-inp-1341330715-593-640x480.jpg

403061-online-1341330666-685-640x480.jpg

You guys are not gonna believe this but last time I visited lahore, I got pulled over 3 times and all 3 times, I was shocked to see the police officers. These guys are huge as helllll. But good thing, they now shake hands, ask for your id, drivers license etc. They are much more civilized now. I think Shahbaz sharif did shove a stick up their ...... lol. The punjab police is very tamed now.

what about there huge bellies lol.

Most men and women in this photo are dark but pakistani's here are claiming that they are very fair

mat be some pakistanis here can explain

Haha auntys with guns :rofl: :rofl:

Most men and women in this photo are dark but pakistani's here are claiming that they are very fair

Sample size.. Come to Lahore the girls are just amazing

Sample size.. Come to Lahore the girls are just amazing

Can't see the pictures.

awwww your bharti inferiority-complex came here too? LOLS!

First , these people are from PUNJAB..so their looks would be very similar to Indian Punjab people...but overall , even in these pics...many men have "fairer complexion" than Indians....

Secondly , 35 million Pashtuns of Pakistan will be all white etc...Up north, you'll even find some blonde white girls...very European looking...and then we have African-background people from Makran etc .. Pakistan is very diverse... and we are proud of it!

But yeah , average Pakistani is taller and much more fairer in complexion than average Indian....

Its all genetics... Majority of Pakistanis are Caucasoid by race while majority of Indians are Australoid-Negroid by race ... so this explains it all...

All Readers:

Here is a very good source talking about the "Differences between Pakistanis and Indians" ... check it out...

The Differences Between Pakistanis and Indians | Reformistan

First , these people are from PUNJAB..so their looks would be very similar to Indian Punjab people...but overall , even in these pics...many men have "fairer complexion" than Indians....

Secondly , 35 million Pashtuns of Pakistan will be all white etc...Up north, you'll even find some blonde white girls...very European looking...and then we have African-background people from Makran etc .. Pakistan is very diverse... and we are proud of it!

But yeah , average Pakistani is taller and much more fairer in complexion than average Indian....

Its all genetics... Majority of Pakistanis are Caucasoid by race while majority of Indians are Australoid-Negroid by race ... so this explains it all...

All Readers:

Here is a very good source talking about the "Differences between Pakistanis and Indians" ... check it out...

There is a big difference in Pakistanis and indian punjabis.

Its stupid to discuss skin colour to begin with, most PDF Pakistanis live in their own alternate world when it comes to race and ethnicity.

In my opinion, the real "white skin" population does not start until you reach Turkey or Souther European countries like Greece or Italy/Spain, and these people are the "darker whites". To get actual white people with green/blue eyes and blonde/brunette hair, you have to go North Germany or Scandinavian countries. I have seen plenty of Iranians and Arabs here in Canada, and most of them are light brown, and very few of them actually have white skin(most of these are probably descendants of Alexander the Great's Army who raped and/or mixed with them when they pretty much conquered all of Middle East and Central Asia).

All Readers:

That wasn't even necessary. I'm punjabi and and most of the Indians on this forum would never be able to guess that I was by looking at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom