What's new

PAKISTAN PUNJAB POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - plase quit the comparison between skin color - you are just shunning Pakistani Muhajirs.

That wasn't even necessary. I'm punjabi and and most of the Indians on this forum would never be able to guess that I was by looking at me.

Yeah I thought you were sri lankan:confused:

Indian inferiority complexes are in full swing. :lol:

Forgot this:

I'm punjabi and and most of the Indians on this forum would never be able to guess that I was by looking at me.

You asked Indians what they think you look like, and now that we say what we think about you, you start reacting :D

awwww your bharti inferiority-complex came here too? LOLS!

First , these people are from PUNJAB..so their looks would be very similar to Indian Punjab people...but overall , even in these pics...many men have "fairer complexion" than Indians....

Secondly , 35 million Pashtuns of Pakistan will be all white etc...Up north, you'll even find some blonde white girls...very European looking...and then we have African-background people from Makran etc .. Pakistan is very diverse... and we are proud of it!

But yeah , average Pakistani is taller and much more fairer in complexion than average Indian....

Its all genetics... Majority of Pakistanis are Caucasoid by race while majority of Indians are Australoid-Negroid by race ... so this explains it all...

All Readers:

Here is a very good source talking about the "Differences between Pakistanis and Indians" ... check it out...

The Differences Between Pakistanis and Indians | Reformistan

The bolded part is what i want to discuss may be in ur madarassas u are taught like that but in reality every country has their own group of good looking people and pakistan is no exception to that but the way u pakistanis speak is like u will say all indians

are less fairer and shorter then pakistanis which in reality is not true and reagarding the millions of pasthuns living in ur country

i can say that there 100 + millions of north indian population in india who are very fair than u pakistanis so dont give that count bull ****

also please check the below link there is no pakistan in the report so come out of ur delusional world

10 Countries With World

Forgot this:

You asked Indians what they think you look like, and now that we say what we think about you, you start reacting :D

It's always Indians bringing up skin colour. This thread was about punjab police. :lol:

True story, you remind me of malinga:lol:

I can post something more recent, if you don't quote.

Dark or fair skin color, if you don't have money, Punjab Police ain't nobody to fuk wit. case and point.

The bolded part is what i want to discuss may be in ur madarassas u are taught like that but in reality every country has their own group of good looking people and pakistan is no exception to that but the way u pakistanis speak is like u will say all indians

are less fairer and shorter then pakistanis which in reality is not true and reagarding the millions of pasthuns living in ur country

i can say that there 100 + millions of north indian population in india who are very fair than u pakistanis so dont give that count bull ****

also please check the below link there is no pakistan in the report so come out of ur delusional world

10 Countries With World

Err. That's an Indian link... Indians are only beautiful with makeup, your Bollywood agrees.

OK can we please drop this skin colour/ethnicity BS and continue discussing the topic or not discuss at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom