What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani's are known for their intelligence or okay to be honest for their cunningness around the globe if its used in the right direction we guys can do miracles and no body can match us...its no self boasting its based on the actual test pentagon carried on different nations by covert means of internet and other surveys and they were surprised to find the intellect and reasonings Pakistani's had to offer but as i said its currently more for self interests not for the nation as a whole and we need to change it..

Pakistan did an excellent job in its military industry complex, even many developed nations simply cannot compare.

Pakistani's are known for their intelligence or okay to be honest for their cunningness around the globe if its used in the right direction we guys can do miracles and no body can match us...its no self boasting its based on the actual test pentagon carried on different nations by covert means of internet and other surveys and they were surprised to find the intellect and reasonings Pakistani's had to offer but as i said its currently more for self interests not for the nation as a whole and we need to change it..

Ok - At-least provide source of highlighted part otherwise i will consider your previous claims as bluff

I am also very excited to see the Pakistani ICBM and SSBN.

Do you guys know any more inside information about these toys? :coffee:

Thanks for the support..I visited China twice and have to admit during these tough times only china and turkey stood by Pak in the real sense and I remember the lil girl of my host telling me china-pak fungyu(mean pak and china are frnds)..

Reg more info well its always hard to find even in the military spying circuits leave alone this open forum but all I can assure yu is pak is upto something good as she always was and the long range missiles are gonna be a reality soon and I am sure chinese would be smiling along with pakistani's on that eventful day when well launch 1st missile..

If pakistan had such technology they would have made huge progress in space research

Space research consumes lots of resources and we are doing fine by launching our satellites via chinese and dun need it at the moment...Plus why are yu alarmed we dun need ICBM for yu guys we dealt yu long time ago with our 3000-3500 range missiles..So plz dun troll and read the oscar post regardin indians in the start of the thread...

Thanks for the support..I visited China twice and have to admit during these tough times only china and turkey stood by Pak in the real sense and I remember the lil girl of my host telling me china-pak fungyu(mean pak and china are frnds)..

Reg more info well its always hard to find even in the military spying circuits leave alone this open forum but all I can assure yu is pak is upto something good as she always was and the long range missiles are gonna be a reality soon and I am sure chinese would be smiling along with pakistani's on that eventful day when well launch 1st missile..

Space research consumes lots of resources and we are doing fine by launching our satellites via chinese and dun need it at the moment...Plus why are yu alarmed we dun need ICBM for yu guys we dealt yu long time ago with our 3000-3500 range missiles..So plz dun troll and read the oscar post regardin indians in the start of the thread...
Plz provide source of that highlighted part

I hope that China could sell the production line of Type 054A and Type 052C to Pakistan, so it can help Pakistan to speed up the development of its navy, while it also allows Pakistan to save more budget and focus more on the development of the strategic ICBM and SSBN. :coffee:

I hope that China could sell the production line of Type 054A and Type 052C to Pakistan, so it can help Pakistan to speed up the development of its navy, while it also allows Pakistan to save more budget and focus more on the development of the strategic ICBM and SSBN. :coffee:

Besides these things Pak-china really needs to concentrate on their fighter planes and their advancement to 5th generation level..Pakistani's pilots contributed a lot in the development of f-7 by sharing their flying experience of f-16 and later f-7..same way we need to improve block 2 JF17 and also work together in other aviation projects(j-10) as a ready and well equipped airforce is the backbone of any military..

Pakistan already has all of India covered, so it doesn't matter much to India for Pakistan procuring ICBM, instead this actually works towards uplifting Asia apart from the increased threat to US & NATO.

Besides these things Pak-china really needs to concentrate on their fighter planes and their advancement to 5th generation level..Pakistani's pilots contributed a lot in the development of f-7 by sharing their flying experience of f-16 and later f-7..same way we need to improve block 2 JF17 and also work together in other aviation projects(j-10) as a ready and well equipped airforce is the backbone of any military..

Here is some revealed information about Pakistan's future SSN/SSBN, it will have the nuclear hydraulic propulsion.

That's just incredible, it is just comparable to China's Type 095/096.

Grande Strategy

And i think China is now working the J-2X project with Pakistan. :coffee:

Here is some revealed information about Pakistan's future SSN/SSBN, it will have the nuclear hydraulic propulsion.

That's just incredible, it is just comparable to China's Type 095/096.

Grande Strategy

And i think China is now working the J-2X project with Pakistan. :coffee:

This indeed was informative..Thanks dude I like the air arnd yu...:tup:

False news...Useless thread, should be closed...
We have gone over the same topic over and over again...
TX is not THAT trustworthy...they exaggerate,plus their "sources" mislead them. The sources in the armed forces would call a weapon "in-possession" even if it was just discussed as a project in a meeting... :hitwall:

How can you people not understand that just possessing a missile makes no difference!...It HAS to be tested to prove its credibitlity, otherwise it is worthless and a waste of R&D,money and time.

I agree that Pakistan's record in this buisness is quite good, but there are very less funds now to do anymore extensive R&D.(thanks to our economy and PPP).

The point which we all are missing, is that Pakistan's nuclear weapons development strategy is being more focused on developing tactical,rapid action, credible (which could survive ABMs etc) and short range weapons. We just need that 4000 km range missile for the strategic needs which would be seen soon.

False news...Useless thread, should be closed...
We have gone over the same topic over and over again...
TX is not THAT trustworthy...they exaggerate,plus their "sources" mislead them. The sources in the armed forces would call a weapon "in-possession" even if it was just discussed as a project in a meeting... :hitwall:

How can you people not understand that just possessing a missile makes no difference!...It HAS to be tested to prove its credibitlity, otherwise it is worthless and a waste of R&D,money and time.

I agree that Pakistan's record in this buisness is quite good, but there are very less funds now to do anymore extensive R&D.(thanks to our economy and PPP).

The point which we all are missing, is that Pakistan's nuclear weapons development strategy is being more focused on developing tactical,rapid action, credible (which could survive ABMs etc) and short range weapons. We just need that 4000 km range missile for the strategic needs which would be seen soon.

Buddy, what's your problem with Pakistan having ICBM? :coffee:

Pakistan already has all of India covered, so it doesn't matter much to India for Pakistan procuring ICBM, instead this actually works towards uplifting Asia apart from the increased threat to US & NATO.

The biggest threat to Pakistan is indeed US, that's why the development of ICBM is more meaningful to them than to India. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom