What's new

Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wont comment on the range of the ICBM mentioned in the article but yes, I am pretty much sure, a missile with 4000-5000km range is no big deal for the Pakistani scientists and engineers, have anyone ever noticed the pace of missile tests from 1998 to 2003, if we could test a Shaheen-II with 2500km range at that time, why can't we develop a ICBM in around next 10 years? And everyone knows how advanced our Missile program is.

pak had the ability to test a nuke around 16 years earlier(1982-1983) before she actually tested few ...Same goes with our long range missiles they are ready but yet awaits approvals which depends on international circumstances..

pak will be sanctioned and cut from world if we test one today so well have to wait for the right time as you can see even india dint dare to openly express the exact range though india is internationally enjoyin much smoother waters..

That's correct, the West will find an excuse to put the sanction on Pakistan, since they were well-known of their pathetic double standard excuses. :coffee:

You mean some other country will tell us when to test our ICBM??

Thats kinda a tricky question dude but to put it your way dun you think in 98 india told us to test our nukes...In this case I feel if Pak will ever feel seriously threatened by US or Israel only then will she unleash her secret weapons and its not only gonna be long range missiles there are some surprises regarding biological and thermal weapons as well..Nodoubt there are a thousand men who are working to destabilize Pak but I assure yu there are ten men who are working day in and day out to save Pak from going down the gutter and see our history its a miracle we are still surviving today and we owe it to those 10 men who are working under covers without any love for fame and pride but just to make their homeland strong and invincible..

The point is, the maximum range Pakistan needs is not greater than 4000km with a respectable payload..
with that you endager the andaman islands.and kolgata..
although Im not sure about how we would feel in the scenario having to hit kolgata and possibly endanger Bangladeshis as well.
but then again.. in the worst case scenario between us..
The whole region will go to ****.

A 9000km missile would not just be a message to the western power that its time to blow Pakistan to smithereens.
it will be a message to Israel.. saying "Oh..so you thought you were safe ..did you?"

Its not about having the capability..we have it, I know of it as well.
But having capable rocket motors, guidance , construction materials and concepts(stage separation physics, timings, body design etc) is different from actually mating it into a package.
Its all there, and then its not.

What you are talking about is a functional blue print and according to my sources Pak got one such complete functional blueprint around 2 decades back ..Ofcourse we are not in a position to start mass producing them but we can comfortably launch a 10000 Km range missile on hardly a month notice or even less as initially its gonna be a handsup call for those having ill designs on us and yes we cant only test it means its not gonna fly like a kite it will be accurate as well as all the intricacies of designs and materials have been taken into account and slowly things are being acquired which are difficult to manage at home... I hope we all know one day or the other we have to not only test such missiles well have to use them as well..

imran khan should give the signal to launch 10,000 Kilometer ICBM

Based on what I am reading in this thread, it is established that we have the 'capacity' to build ICBMs. Do we also have the 'capacity' to build SLV and support infrastructure? Is there a hope on that side?

..I just can't believe that a country with experience on missile tech more than 25 years and just stop their research after testing some IRBM. Pak surely and obviously got the technical know-how to build an ICBM, there is no doubt about it. But shouldn't She be more concerned about her economy??

Pakistan has just decided to build the SSBN, so maybe even the SLBM should be in the corner. :coffee:

economy is nothing...kuwait had oil and economy...saddam occupied it in 24 hours.

The economy is very important, however without a strong military, you cannot simply protect your economy. :coffee:

Based on what I am reading in this thread, it is established that we have the 'capacity' to build ICBMs. Do we also have the 'capacity' to build SLV and support infrastructure? Is there a hope on that side?

Ofcourse we do and things are a stage higher than hope means work is under progress at some stage or the other regarding all the things you mentioned..But yes we do need to hope that well get rid of current politicians and corruption to the lowest levels of society(education is badly needed) and holding Allah the almighty as the foundation stone of our life we can make this Pakistan the" the land of pure" in the true sense of word and I hope we would be able to reach that stage without any huge bloodshed(which at the moment seems inevitable) but yes our ultimate destination is not in the slums our country is currently sitting but owing to the strategic location and the only bridge b/w huge western china, centralasia , afghanistan and warm waters of arabian sea and above all the brilliant brains like that lil girl arfa karim(if such ppl are provided with infrastructure) are gonna make us the real just superpower of the world and its not much to ask if you know what I am talking about:pakistan:

Its all there.. its just a matter of testing.. Pak has the capability to launch satellites in to space, but with a week economy, its much saver to launch them via china.

..I just can't believe that a country with experience on missile tech more than 25 years and just stop their research after testing some IRBM. Pak surely and obviously got the technical know-how to build an ICBM, there is no doubt about it. But shouldn't She be more concerned about her economy??

listen son..economy is nothing......kuwait had economy,oil and money but no defence..hence saddam occupied it in 24 hours.....
just like your country bangladesh....the sort of defence you have...hell even burma can occupy you.
North Korea has zero economy...yet no one dares to occupy it since it has world's 4th largest army....understood??:bunny:

Pakistani's are known for their intelligence or okay to be honest for their cunningness around the globe if its used in the right direction we guys can do miracles and no body can match us...its no self boasting its based on the actual test pentagon carried on different nations by covert means of internet and other surveys and they were surprised to find the intellect and reasonings Pakistani's had to offer but as i said its currently more for self interests not for the nation as a whole and we need to change it..

listen son..economy is nothing......kuwait had economy,oil and money but no defence..hence saddam occupied it in 24 hours.....
just like your country bangladesh....the sort of defence you have...hell even burma can occupy you.
North Korea has zero economy...yet no one dares to occupy it since it has world's 4th largest army....understood??:bunny:

you are right atleast from where yu r lookin at things but i would advise yo that being a young man its doesnt suit yu to call other son and its against forum rules as well otherwise yu will be wearing red soon..

I am also very excited to see the Pakistani ICBM and SSBN.

Do you guys know any more inside information about these toys? :coffee:

Hearsay again..
The range on the Shaheen 1-A may go to 1500 only by reducing payload to a small degree.
I would rather not comment on the ICBM part...
since this thread is soon about to have some smart alec people from India posting demeaning comments...

My fellow Indians - prove our Mod wrong and stay off this thread. This is not for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom