What's new

Pakistan Police vs Indian Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok these videos are stupid i've seen this one i don't see the point in making one to bash the indian police if somebody wants to make a vid on pak police than make it on them don't make on comparing them with others.Some pakistanis on youtube are just as bad as the afghans there .
these vids are useless and flamebait anyway pak police are not always angels themselves i seen plenty of pics with them taking bribes, beating women,lawyers etc and others but this is not a true representation for all of them so the same goes with indian police.

ok these videos are stupid i've seen this one i don't see the point in making one to bash the indian police if somebody wants to make a vid on pak police than make it on them don't make on comparing them with others.Some pakistanis on youtube are just as bad as the afghans there .
these vids are useless and flamebait anyway pak police are not always angels themselves i seen plenty of pics with them taking bribes, beating women,lawyers etc and others but this is not a true representation for all of them so the same goes with indian police.

I agree... youtube has a let of haters posting really bad stuff that can even make an angel start screaming and wailing... but most of these people just say they are responding to Indian videos... similarly the indians say the same thing... dunno when it will stop though.

I admit actually that youtube is a really bad place and teaches u a lot of bad habits... I am representing the Pakistani community but the way people attack and insult Pakistan and Islam I often find it hard to control the anger... i'm also younger and without family and all so *@#!...

I agree... youtube has a let of haters posting really bad stuff that can even make an angel start screaming and wailing... but most of these people just say they are responding to Indian videos... similarly the indians say the same thing... dunno when it will stop though.

I admit actually that youtube is a really bad place and teaches u a lot of bad habits... I am representing the Pakistani community but the way people attack and insult Pakistan and Islam I often find it hard to control the anger... i'm also younger and without family and all so *@#!...

:) i agree i get annoyed myself but don't let it get to you best not respond but to block the user or flag the video if it's really bad.It's just a circle of hate if nobody responds it doesn't need to go on.

Yet there exists a pool of Idiots which have nothing else to do in the world to humiliate and disgrace us and what else we can do if we donot respond. '

Sit like an angel and pray God have mercy on their Souls

Requirement for Understanding ones level of Patience is necessary! Otherwise people will retaliate!

:mod::mod::mod:so many cars they get.now we can call 15 any time for real help:D

Just take a look Pakistani Police & Indian Police.

(Indian Police Encounter)

(Pakistani Police *** Beating)

Last edited by a moderator:
[url="
- Broadcast Yourself.[/url] (Indian Police Encounter)

why are they shooting this guy....what has he done?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both police forces are pathetic in terms of the quality. They are not fulfilling their duty to the society and are heavily into corruption. Law and order and the common citizen are the last of their priorities. Though at least in India I know there are many excellent hard working policemen working honestly despite the overall corrupt and hostile environment.

Wonder why this excitement about some mere equipment! Has it made the police more efficient and humane? If no, it's nothing more than a pile of junk.

what a thread!! you show the best pics of pak police and the worst incidents of indian police and u thump ur chest for it!!

Mr.Dabong, maybe you should read the national geographic magazine abt what it says abt pakistani police!!

what a thread!! you show the best pics of pak police and the worst incidents of indian police and u thump ur chest for it!!

Mr.Dabong, maybe you should read the national geographic magazine abt what it says abt pakistani police!!

Why should i read the national geographic magazine?
I did not post the thread.

Also i firmly believe that the pakistani police is a lot worse then the indian police.

hehehe...They were same..

Both police forces are pathetic in terms of the quality. They are not fulfilling their duty to the society and are heavily into corruption. Law and order and the common citizen are the last of their priorities. Though at least in India I know there are many excellent hard working policemen working honestly despite the overall corrupt and hostile environment.

Wonder why this excitement about some mere equipment! Has it made the police more efficient and humane? If no, it's nothing more than a pile of junk.

you are right honey..!!!:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom