What's new

Pakistan Police vs Indian Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually a police officer was more helpful to us than a Army guy when I was in Lahore. My brother asked the Army man for directions and he just told us to back up because it was a red light (even though we were waiting for the red light) and he got pissed off really fast. We than asked a police officer that was on the curb for directions and he was nice enough to give us the directions :police:. (Not that I have anything against the Pakistani Army :pakistan:)

However, the Police in modern-urban cities are less corrupt than those in rural areas. I really hate those in rural areas though.

This is motorway police, not the real paindoo police that people are familiar with.

In there we have motor way police, traffic police, capital police, city police, woman police, special task police and that's all we have.

You need to visit Pakistan, it is has evolved a lot in recent years.

The chracter of police may have not changed much but there appearance have definately changed.

she look nice i hope she not fine me:D

Yaaaa... m account was deleted by youtube jackasses

My account was deleted too. I lost all my pro-Pakistan videos, except just 1 which I had not yet deleted from my hard drive.

They gave absolutely no explanation for why it was deleted. I did not violate any YouTube rules.

Seems like some Indian guy hired by YouTube is doing his patriotic duty :lol:

My account was deleted too. I lost all my pro-Pakistan videos, except just 1 which I had not yet deleted from my hard drive.

They gave absolutely no explanation for why it was deleted. I did not violate any YouTube rules.

Seems like some Indian guy hired by YouTube is doing his patriotic duty :lol:

Exactly! Man it does'nt make sense! They give u no reason. They don't tell u why ur account and videos are being deleted and whats more annoying is videos that are horrific and promote hatred and murder of Pakistanis are allowed and nothing happens to them despite the fact u flag them...

YouTube - Indian Army deals with Pakistani intruders

YouTube - mujahideen of waziristan

YouTube - Re: Pashtuns, Waziris, Swatis, Tajiks,Uzbeks, Hazaras, DIE !

If they allow this to remain then what right do they have to delete a video presenting our people and our views? These videos promote only hatred. I have even seen a video of indians celebrating lahore blasts and burning Pakistani flag.

Terrorists, indians, afghans and any enemies of ours are all allowed to say what they want about Pakistan but we cannot defend ourselves... and don't tell me not to be pissed after watching all this! My videos and the ones of glife, csd555, tmny, omaircawere completely clean. No swearing, no attacks... only talking about the enemies of Pakistan and there deeds and defending Pakistans name and promoting unity. Was that a crime? They give no reason for the deletion either!!!

Really man i bet its the indians they manage to get everywhere these days. They have taken it upon their heads to destroy us... they celebrate murder of pakistanis... its sad man... but we will take action Contact Salman Chaudry and Muneeba:

YouTube - pakistanisprotest's Channel
YouTube - muneebasyed's Channel

Send a message to Salman about youtubes mistreatment and how they deleted ur account and we will protest it... i dunno what course of action we will take but we will nopt tolerate this bullshit.

Exactly! Man it does'nt make sense! They give u no reason. They don't tell u why ur account and videos are being deleted and whats more annoying is videos that are horrific and promote hatred and murder of Pakistanis are allowed and nothing happens to them despite the fact u flag them...

YouTube - Indian Army deals with Pakistani intruders

YouTube - mujahideen of waziristan

If they allow this to remain then what right do they have to delete a video presenting our people and our views? These videos promote only hatred. I have even seen a video of indians celebrating lahore blasts and burning Pakistani flag.

Terrorists, indians, afghans and any enemies of ours are all allowed to say what they want about Pakistan but we cannot defend ourselves... and don't tell me not to be pissed after watching all this! My videos and the ones of glife, csd555, tmny, omaircawere completely clean. No swearing, no attacks... only talking about the enemies of Pakistan and there deeds and defending Pakistans name and promoting unity. Was that a crime? They give no reason for the deletion either!!!

Really man i bet its the indians they manage to get everywhere these days. They have taken it upon their heads to destroy us... they celebrate murder of pakistanis... its sad man... but we will take action Contact Salman Chaudry and Muneeba:

YouTube - pakistanisprotest's Channel
YouTube - muneebasyed's Channel

Send a message to Salman about youtubes mistreatment and how they deleted ur account and we will protest it... i dunno what course of action we will take but we will nopt tolerate this bullshit.

Yeah man! there could be no logical explanation for the sudden deletion of so many Pakistani accounts. Mine was deleted, yours was deleted, Tmny08's was deleted as well, and he had hundreds of videos with millions of views. Lucky for him he had most of his videos on his harddisk or something because he is reuploading all of them but all their view counts are set to 0 now.

It's just luck that somehow FightingFalcon's account was spared by whoever deleted ours.

I will surely send a message to those acocunts you have pointed out.

Btw, did you know csd555 is dead? He died in a motorbike accident. We lost a patriot soldier :cry:

More likely that

Pakistan bans YouTube
YouTube bans Pakistan

Nice one ;)

Yeah man! there could be no logical explanation for the sudden deletion of so many Pakistani accounts. Mine was deleted, yours was deleted, Tmny08's was deleted as well, and he had hundreds of videos with millions of views. Lucky for him he had most of his videos on his harddisk or something because he is reuploading all of them but all their view counts are set to 0 now.

It's just luck that somehow FightingFalcon's account was spared by whoever deleted ours.

I will surely send a message to those acocunts you have pointed out.

Btw, did you know csd555 is dead? He died in a motorbike accident. We lost a patriot soldier :cry:

Nice one ;)

Well he said he lost many of his videos or sumthing because of Youtube and he did not have all of them saved on his harddisk. He sort of lost faith. He was like i'm not making any new videos... but we have to! The only people that will benefit is the Indians and similar people who hate Pakistan.

Yeah captain adeel right? Yeah i know man... its sad. But it was his wish that we carry on fighting the Indian and foreign propaganda and present true image of Pakistan. Thats why i created a new account. We cannot let these foriegners present us in such a negative way. Problem is with youtubes constant deletion of accounts and videos it becomes a very difficult task to defend ourselves against the propaganda.

I think about people who have given their lives for our beloved nation and that makes me go on... so i'm being a beysharam and have made another account. They are'nt blocking my ip cauz other people use youtube from here 2 so guess i'm lucky. I just made a new e-mail adress registered myself and i've started posting all the videos again.

YouTube - Tribute to Harcharan Singh

YouTube - Pakistan Armed Forces (Airforce, Army & Special Forces)

I am posting 2 more 1 is processing right now the People of Pakistan video was deleted... you figure anything wrong with it lemme know. I am at a loss about why it was deleted...

Well he said he lost many of his videos or sumthing because of Youtube and he did not have all of them saved on his harddisk. He sort of lost faith. He was like i'm not making any new videos... but we have to! The only people that will benefit is the Indians and similar people who hate Pakistan.

benefit?? hardly.. Except for ultra patriotic teenagers no one reallys watches videos of either sides.. and some comments are actually quite funny...

"Altaf is a *****, but I like him because he is an India's ***** by an Indian..."
"Cow piss drinkers darkies"

Yeah captain adeel right? Yeah i know man... its sad. But it was his wish that we carry on fighting the Indian and foreign propaganda and present true image of Pakistan.

what kind of an opinion will a neutral person form an opinion of Pakistan after seeing your video? and after seeing an Indian's video?

I actually quite enjoy watching Geopakistani type youtube channels where you have some good shows and less of propaganda...

Thats why i created a new account. We cannot let these foriegners present us in such a negative way. Problem is with youtubes constant deletion of accounts and videos it becomes a very difficult task to defend ourselves against the propaganda.

Youtube is not the battleground.. pakistan is not the flavour of the season and even a million videos on youtube showing Pakistan positively may not change the public perception at this point in time.

I think about people who have given their lives for our beloved nation and that makes me go on... so i'm being a beysharam and have made another account. They are'nt blocking my ip cauz other people use youtube from here 2 so guess i'm lucky. I just made a new e-mail adress registered myself and i've started posting all the videos again.

YouTube - Tribute to Harcharan Singh

YouTube - Pakistan Armed Forces (Airforce, Army & Special Forces)

I am posting 2 more 1 is processing right now the People of Pakistan video was deleted... you figure anything wrong with it lemme know. I am at a loss about why it was deleted...

Remember Love begets love and hate begets hate and beysharmi begets beysharmi..

PS:Best of luck for your endeavours, if you will be posting some nice TV shows PM me.

benefit?? hardly.. Except for ultra patriotic teenagers no one reallys watches videos of either sides.. and some comments are actually quite funny...

"Altaf is a *****, but I like him because he is an India's ***** by an Indian..."
"Cow piss drinkers darkies"

The videos are created to present a viewpoint, a thought, a opinion or to instill patriotism. That is why I make videos. Now obviously if Indians will come along swear at us and our people and celebrate bombings here a suitable response will be made. I have made no hate videos but obviously i will reply to an India who swears at our motherland.

How you are benefitting is your viewpoint or propaganda is being shown which is often untrue but our views are not presented. These videos can affect the thought process of countless individuals. I just posted a video of our first Sikh cadet and hundreds of Khalistani well wishers come along... now u can call it propaganda or whatever but it brought Khalistanis and Pakistanis closer. Now similarly a video presenting Pakistan as a failed state and a place where mohajirs r treated badly which is untrue(i am mohajir) and no suitable respinse is made people will actually think it is true.

Comments? So Indians r very noble it would seem:

"What a good video we beat the pakis again next time we should just wipe them of the planet and take our lands back.**** them back to afan-shitstan"

"Pakistan is the shithole of world terrorims and is on the verge of imploding. Seraikistan, Paktunkawa, Sindudesh and Balochistan will all become independent nations hosting their own embassies."

YouTube - ExposingPakistan's Channel

Yes now thats the peaceful Indian nature....

The way u kill people in kashmir and throughout your country... often many of them get out and escape. U think they will stay quiet to the Indian lies?

what kind of an opinion will a neutral person form an opinion of Pakistan after seeing your video? and after seeing an Indian's video?

I actually quite enjoy watching Geopakistani type youtube channels where you have some good shows and less of propaganda...

Our views and opinions deserve to be promoted. Our thoughts deserve to be heard. We must have every right to be able to present ourselves. Which of these videos was propaganda? Is 1984 a lie? Is Gujrat genocide a lie? Hiding the truth won't change things. Indians have to understand that.

U have every right to slit my throat if its propaganda. I have lived in India and have seen people dying. Theres no point hiding. Its because people like me keep quiet and try to forget everything which is why Indian lies and hypocracy is sucessful.

I still have people stuck in India telling me about hindu rioters and madness and how u guys walk the streets with sticks and stones during riots. It still goes on! U're still killing muslims because of their religion. So what propaganda? We still have family there. We have a direct link to India. U want us to ignore every problem they face?

Youtube is not the battleground.. pakistan is not the flavour of the season and even a million videos on youtube showing Pakistan positively may not change the public perception at this point in time.

Then i would suggest all pro indian videos be removed and replaced with anti indian ones if they make no difference.

My videos and speeches at Pak nationalists have made a difference and many muslims have realized they do not belong to india and i have convinced them to come here. These videos make a major impact. They can influence people to think and see things in a certain way. Sometimes to feel discontent in the society they live in... Indians r playing that game with balochistan and inflaming them... when i made a video about baloch patriotism denying their lies and telling the world of the fact that Baloch are patriotic Pakistanis it was deleted....

YouTube - Balochis (Proud Pakistanis)

Just tell what the **** was wrong with this video and why youtube had a problem with it. Its sad that everyone hates the nation that gave us everything.

Remember Love begets love and hate begets hate and beysharmi begets beysharmi..

PS:Best of luck for your endeavours, if you will be posting some nice TV shows PM me.

:what: Very true... the peaceful nature and love of indians is the talk of the world today. I mean it was'nt indians who burned or destroyed our houses and murdered our cousins was it? How could it possibly be an Indian Hindu? I bet it was an evil "ISI agent" bent on getting us in Pakistan.

Indian love for Paksitan:
YouTube - ExposingPakistan's Channel
YouTube - Porkistan National Flag

Now obviously I have no right to defend my nation against this... but every anti-pakistani or anti-muslim video or account must be ignored by youtube. Now obviously Pakistan is the evil country that accepted us when Indians wanted us dead so obviously Pakistani views do not count at all... Indian propaganda and celebration of death and bombings in Pakistan is allowed but a Pakistani defending his nation is a crime.

And just tell me is it fair to leave these videos making fun of our anthem our nation, our people, celebrating death of our people and insulting everything we hold dear are left alone despite being flagged and this video presenting true image of balochistan is deleted? What did they find here?

Now obviously since u r a fanatical Indian i don't expect you to say what youtube is doing is wrong... but it is true love begets love and hate begets hate. If you continue like this we will all leave India. Alhumdullilah many have been gifted with brains to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom