What's new

Pakistan police allegedly detain restaurant staff after being refused free burgers

Is European police following Islam?

No, but they don't pretend to have Islam as their religion and their moral guide.

If people don't want to follow Islam, they should state so clearly and state what defines their morality.

It just shows the lowly character of some people who are in the police. Unfortunately in my experience, the majority are like this.

Don't blame the police only, as most of our society is corrupt and police is just representative of the society. I do remember one of my hockey club player in my younger days went for the police interview and on the way back from the interview he was threatening the rickshaw driver and saying to the driver does he knows who he is lol. Thanks to Allah we found out latter he never passed the interview. 😂😂

This is a normal culture in Pakistan. Probably it is a modern restaurant with educated staff thats why it became a news. Otherwise policemen consider it their basic right to eat free of cost from anyone!

KP me police aisy krky dikaay...

Back
Top Bottom