What's new

Pakistan PM's donation accepted

LOL this is Indian lust for Money........Now a days its their new God even of Indian Muslims.

No guessing which one would you recognise and one could say the same about money being spent in say Afghanistan. !!;)
godhra_wating_justice.jpg

Samjhota-Express-blast.jpg

You need to teach Hindu pilgrims on trains how to light the stoves.

or get them bullet trains and cooked food.

everytime you get a firy trian when yatris are on these.

Pathetic attempts by several members to derail the thread and bring religion into it. :tdown: :astagh: :pdf:

You posted a photo of Godhara Station name written on it. :hitwall:

Do you even know what Godhara is ?

Mate, i posted two images, I guess there is no place called Samjhota Station. !!:cheesy:

Mate, i posted two images, I guess there is no place called Samjhota Station. !!:cheesy:
Seriously dude ? Where is Samjhota Station ? :what:

It was Samjhota Express.
:omghaha:

And BTW I jumped in to what I can read, not what I can guess ? You should try that too. Read more before you post.

And why did you brought Godhara ? As far as I know, Pakistan wasn't involved in Godhara and those who burnt the train were Indian Muslims, not Pakistani Muslims from Lahore.
:azn:

Seriously dude ? Where is Samjhota Station ? :what:

It was Samjhota Express.
:omghaha:

@KRAIT , are you really that simple that i need to explain everything twice....you quickly picked up Godhra because of the writing.....but how would you expect one to convey Samjhota Express.....since there is no Samjhota Station...(Sarcasm). !! :haha:
And BTW I jumped in to what I can read, not what I can guess ? You should try that too. Read more before you post.
And sometimes pretend to be naive hence act like a drama queen... :omghaha:

@Windjammer What ? Fire-bombing ? Where ? :azn:

And why did you brought Godhara ? As far as I know, Pakistan wasn't involved in Godhara and those who burnt the train were Indian Muslims, not Pakistani Muslims from Lahore.[/B] :azn:

To prove your cherry picking abilities. !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If Pakistan can accept donation from US for allowing drone attack why will a religious shrine will not accept this donation. And also he must have wishes something personal from there.

@Windjammer Epic fail attempt for face saving. :omghaha:

If you want, I can delete my posts that embarrassed of you. :enjoy:

As for cherry picking, I think you have Gazni Syndrome. :D

No mate....I'm not the one running around in circles....leave it all for others to read and judge. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLLL, Ek "Bin bulaye Mehmaan" sar ke upar aa tapka. Who invited this Clown to Ajmer? Nobody. :astagh:

So he paid to come. Same as sombody goes to a Dhaba and then pays for whatever he gets there. No big deal. :lol:

Nothing Whindy about. If you come uninvited; you gotta pay to enter. While real Guests are given real Hospitality! :P

He does that.. He once posted a picture of a software company setup in Bangalore claiming that it was a photo of a software company from Pakistan.. :lol:

I see mMr Troll is back with his usual off-topic abilities....once again, let me bust you.....I posted the whole article as it appeared...which wasn't my creation nor the image was included by me.....epic fail mate....try something else. !!

I see mMr Troll is back with his usual off-topic abilities....once again, let me bust you.....I posted the whole article as it appeared...which wasn't my creation nor the image was included by me.....epic fail mate....try something else. !!

People are responsible for what they post. You can't hide behind "Not my Fault.. Go dump of RiazHaq (because it was his article)" :lol:

Tells us that you post without verifying sources ;)

Your PM came to INDIA, he donated some thing out of his own will
See he donated money out of his own free will that is, but was that money his own. I dont want to blame yall for what he did, the so called cleric opened his mouth a bit too much, but that was his choice and freedom to do so, if he wanted to lick his own spit who are we to question. But as for Mr. PM he should def disclose the details of his visit to the people of Pakistan, and give all the details about the money spent.

See he donated money out of his own free will that is, but was that money his own. I dont want to blame yall for what he did, the so called cleric opened his mouth a bit too much, but that was his choice and freedom to do so, if he wanted to lick his own spit who are we to question. But as for Mr. PM he should def disclose the details of his visit to the people of Pakistan, and give all the details about the money spent.

That is true indeed. The people of Pakistan are entitled to know if the money came out of the PM's pockets or out of Govt. funds, i.e. public money. He can donate as much as he wants out of his own money, but public money; that is a 'no-no'. :no:

If it is money looted from public then it is a big no-no. Does anybody know how much he donated?? Last time Zardari came he pledged to give in millions.

Back
Top Bottom