What's new

Pakistan PM's donation accepted

Oye don't accept haraam ka paisa hey PAkistani koom kay jaiboon say nikaal kar aur ghalat kamo may istemaal karkay jama kar rakha hey lol

Oye don't accept haraam ka paisa hey PAkistani koom kay jaiboon say nikaal kar aur ghalat kamo may istemaal karkay jama kar rakha hey lol

Galat paisa galat logo ki pocket se aur galat k pas ja raha hai :P

@Windjammer What ? Fire-bombing ? Where ? :azn:

I have better option for Pakistan to use this money. But leave it.

No guessing which one would you recognise and one could say the same about money being spent in say Afghanistan. !!;)
godhra_wating_justice.jpg

Samjhota-Express-blast.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where such money offered at dargahs and mandirs goes? i mean on Indian side?

@arp2041

First you need to see how many chest thumping threads were opened by your fellow countrymen on the news that some cleric allegedly said that he would not honour the Pakistan PM by leading the prayers......some people making comments now were raving about the cold shoulder given and most Indian papers made it headlines news.....wonder where did all the morals ended up....for we all know these statements, be a Musharaff's press conference or any other occasions,are purposely staged and generated to keep the locals amused.

It would also be beneficial if GOI was to tell it's officers, they are meant to fight at the borders not show their bravery by fire-bombing innocent civilians.

Correction mate, Pakistani civilians.I think we had discussed on some other thread.You are indeed very deceptive.

No guessing which one would you recognise and one could say the same about money being spent in say Afghanistan. !!;)
godhra_wating_justice.jpg

Samjhota-Express-blast.jpg

These very same coaches are were the the trigger for the riots.Harmless Hindu women ,children,old folks were charred to death in these very coaches.What followed it was on expected lines and that was pure retaliation.
If you are playing with fire than be careful it can engulf your house too.

@Windjammer Do you even know who burnt the train ? :omghaha:

It wasn't Indian Soldiers,policemen or Hindus but Muslim Mob. :lol:

Dude even after being on forum for such long and bashing India and Hindus over Godhara, you don't even know that. :rofl:

Correction mate, Pakistani civilians.I think we had discussed on some other thread.You are indeed very deceptive.

Mate after reading your previous reply, admittedly your posts are beyond my comprehension. :what:

So going by Indian media's earlier reports, one can conclude, Meat is edible but not the gravy. :laugh:

I would say you are not good at drawing conclusions.By the way here in India there is no dearth of meat. Your country needs meat more than we do.

These very same coaches are were the the trigger for the riots.Harmless Hindu women ,children,old folks were charred to death in these very coaches.What followed it was on expected lines and that was pure retaliation.
If you are playing with fire than be careful it can engulf your house too.

You need to teach Hindu pilgrims on trains how to light the stoves.

or get them bullet trains and cooked food.

everytime you get a firy trian when yatris are on these.

Mate after reading your previous reply, admittedly your posts are beyond my comprehension. :what:

If you can't comprehend your own sarcasm then it's your fault.My reply was in same line as your's.

@Windjammer Do you even know who burnt the train ? :omghaha:

It wasn't Indian Soldiers,policemen or Hindus but Muslim Mob. :lol:

Dude even after being on forum for such long and bashing India and Hindus over Godhara, you don't even know that. :rofl:

Ahh.....there you go, predictable as always. :D

I did say, post~ 19...."no guessing which one you will recognise". !!! :azn:
And hey presto.....you never disappoint in cherry picking......perhaps it would have helped if i posted an image of the brave officer.... Colonel Shrikant Purohit. !!

You need to teach Hindu pilgrims on trains how to light the stoves.or get them bullet trains and cooked food. everytime you get a firy trian when yatris are on these.
Stoves ? You think the train coach got fire by stove and the gates got locked from outside automatically and Hindus enjoyed burning in the fire rather than running out of the coach ?

I want to make similar insensitive comment on Pakistan but I should rather not.

Ahh.....there you go, predictable as always. :DI did say, post~ 19...."no guessing which one you will recognise". !!! :azn:And hey presto.....you never disappoint in cherry picking......perhaps it would have helped if i posted an image of the brave officer.... Colonel Shrikant Purohit. !!
You posted a photo of Godhara Station name written on it. :hitwall:

Do you even know what Godhara is ?

You need to teach Hindu pilgrims on trains how to light the stoves.

or get them bullet trains and cooked food.

everytime you get a firy trian when yatris are on these.

Denial ,denial and more denial.You guys are very difficult to be convinced.How come all the doors gets sealed then ?? Maulvi shouts from the loudspeakers of Masjids ”kill all those kaffirs”. Men wearing skull caps hurls kerosene in coaches.
These are one hell of a coincidence

Where such money offered at dargahs and mandirs goes? i mean on Indian side?
they have seperate boards to look after the finances like wakf boards,endowmwnts or several other religious boards mostly under govts of respective states of centre which will be used for the benefit of local people like free medical care,education, free food etc

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom