What's new

Pakistan PM's donation accepted

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan PM's donation accepted: Ajmer dargah official

AJMER/JAIPUR: Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf's offering, called nazrana, was accepted by his Khadim during his visit to the dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti on Saturday, a shrine official said tonight refuting reports that the donation was refused.

"The Nazrana by the Pakistan's Prime Minister was accepted and there is absolutely no dispute. Ashraf also dropped money in a Deg," Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman committee, the body of Khadims, told PTI.

"The nazrana was offered and accepted," Bilal Chisti, Ashraf's family Khadim said.

They however did not disclose the amount of the nazrana. Another Khadim Natik Chisti, who performed "ziyarat" for Pakistan's high commissioner, who accompanied Ashraf, also said the offering by the dignitary as per his wish was accepted. "The amount was in an envelope," he said.

Ashraf along with 40 devotees including 20 family members and relatives visited the historic dargah on Saturday.

Pakistan PM's donation accepted: Ajmer dargah official - The Times of India

So going by Indian media's earlier reports, one can conclude, Meat is edible but not the gravy. :laugh:

LOL this is Indian lust for Money........Now a days its their new God even of Indian Muslims.

Rather than sending money to India why doesn't the PM of our nation first take care of his people?
He is on vacation while the country if falling apart.
But what else can you expect from Pee Pee Pee

common yar, religion ko to mat involve karo kisi bi ke.

yar main mahavaratan kah rah that. Lekin yahe log kuch din pehle PM se boycott krny ki batain or preyers main assist na krny ki batain kr rahe the or ab jab paison ki bat aye to har cheez hunky dory ho gye in k lea.:rofl:

Money is their New God now.,

LOL this is Indian lust for Money........Now a days its their new God even of Indian Muslims.
If you are so not interested in money, please send it to some charity.
What an Idiot?
Your PM came to INDIA, he donated some thing out of his own will and you are talking as if we were expecting your PM to give us some money, besides the money that he offered will be used for the welfare of the Muslim community in and arround the Darga and not for some one else. Next time when you folks vote, better elect some one like the read topi idiot who will launch your nuclear tipped balastic missiles at us rather than come and give money to Dargas in India

So going by Indian media's earlier reports, one can conclude, Meat is edible but not the gravy. :laugh:

I would say you are not good at drawing conclusions.By the way here in India there is no dearth of meat. Your country needs meat more than we do.

Whatever insignificant amount your PM donated was nothing compared to the expenditure incurred for hosting him.

@Windjammer i can't understand your comment.

Your PM wishes to come here - No one forced him to.

Your PM made a donation on his own will - No one forced him to.

Do you really think that Shrine authority could had rejected the donation made by PAKISTANI PM???

If that would have happened, wouldn't it had created a Diplomatic row b/w two nations??

& wouldn't you than have been the first one to open a thread on how India Rejected Donation made by PM of Pakistan???

So didn't get you, what exactly you want, Shrine would had accepted it or not???

BTW, if anyone is in any doubt, than let me made it clear than Indian Authorities would have spent more money on the security & stay of Pak PM than the amount he donated. Like for eg. India spent close to Rs. 50 crore on Musharraf's Agra visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I think its a good gesture, instead of funding terrorists to kill Indian people which also include Muslims, Pakistan gave donation for doing something good for India.

Aman k Asha 2.0 ? :azn:

@arp2041 Bhai mere to aankhon main aansu aa gaye, suraj paschim se ug aaya. :cray:

common yar, religion ko to mat involve karo kisi bi ke.

Honestly speaking...even i also do not like the Mualavi who just created unnecessary situtaion to a private visit to a political in nature...Again...election is coming in India in 2014...every one is playing their role in Indias politics as per instruction from our madamji..in New Delhi...

@Windjammer i can't understand your comment.

Your PM wishes to come here - No one forced him to.

Your PM made a donation on his own will - No one forced him to.

Do you really think that Shrine authority could had rejected the donation made by PAKISTANI PM???

If that would have happened, wouldn't it had created a Diplomatic row b/w two nations??

& wouldn't you than have been the first one to open a thread on how India Rejected Donation made by PM of Pakistan???

So didn't get you, what exactly you want, Shrine would had accepted it or not???

BTW, if anyone is in any doubt, than let me made it clear than Indian Authorities would have spent more money on the security & stay of Pak PM than the amount he donated. Like for eg. India spent close to Rs. 50 crore on Musharraf's Agra visit.

@arp2041

First you need to see how many chest thumping threads were opened by your fellow countrymen on the news that some cleric allegedly said that he would not honour the Pakistan PM by leading the prayers......some people making comments now were raving about the cold shoulder given and most Indian papers made it headlines news.....wonder where did all the morals ended up....for we all know these statements, be a Musharaff's press conference or any other occasions,are purposely staged and generated to keep the locals amused.

Actually I think its a good gesture, instead of funding terrorists to kill Indian people which also include Muslims, Pakistan gave donation for doing something good for India.

Aman k Asha 2.0 ? :azn:

It would also be beneficial if GOI was to tell it's officers, they are meant to fight at the borders not show their bravery by fire-bombing innocent civilians.

@Windjammer What ? Fire-bombing ? Where ? :azn:

I have better option for Pakistan to use this money. But leave it.

Back
Top Bottom