What's new

Pakistan PM: We would give Kashmiris ‘right to independence’

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I came across this news, which appears false to me. It's not possible such a statement come from mouth of a Pakistani, who happens to be representing public.

Since it's most likely a false news, i expect Pakistan to have conveyed their grievance in strongest manner and have demanded and official apology.

as reported PMDK of Pakistan said:
'' Pakistan will give Kashmiris the right that if you want to be independent ''

This is right from.1947

Kashmir to get independence from India

Then the people to be given choice to either join Pakistan (which Kashmiri will overwhelmingly choosh) or become independent

The choice is upto the people

Yes - common theme taught from grade 5 in Pakistani schools till Pakistan studies ends.
Wonder which ignorant citizen takes offense to it?

The OP and all others that are filled with pure hatred for anything Imran Khan.

Pakistan never had this position, what's reported by Al-Jazeera as PMDK statement and there's a reason, why OP news was not reported on pdf. until i came across this new U turn!
The OP and all others that are filled with pure hatred for anything Imran Khan.

So i shouldn't have pointed at fakes news attributed with Imran Khan?

Last edited:
@BATMAN Read article 257 of Constitution of Pakistan. It says after Kashmiris join Pakistan in the plebiscite, they will be given choice to determine the nature of their relationship with Pakistan.

h1
Article: 257 Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir

257. Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.-When the people of the State of Jammu and Kashmir decide to accede to Pakistan, the relationship between Pakistan and that State shall be determined in accordance with the wishes of the people of that State.

This is right from.1947

Kashmir to get independence from India

Then the people to be given choice to either join Pakistan (which Kashmiri will overwhelmingly choosh) or become independent

The choice is upto the people

Is this Indian forum which i mistook as Pakistani?
@BATMAN Read article 257 of Constitution of Pakistan. It says after Kashmiris join Pakistan in the plebiscite, they will be given choice to determine the nature of their relationship with Pakistan.

h1
Article: 257 Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir

257. Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.-When the people of the State of Jammu and Kashmir decide to accede to Pakistan, the relationship between Pakistan and that State shall be determined in accordance with the wishes of the people of that State.

Where it state about annexing Kashmir from Pakistan?

Tiger Force should edit Wikipedia before making false statements on a historic dispute.
I suspect Tiger Force is fed with cow dung!

UN resolution 47 supercedes, whatever Imran Khan has proposed as new:
Resolution 47[edit]
On 18 March, the Republic of China tabled a new draft resolution in three parts. The first part dealt with the restoration of peace, asking Pakistan to withdraw its nationals. The second part dealt with the conduct of plebiscite for the people of Kashmir to choose between India and Pakistan

Is this Indian forum which i mistook as Pakistani?

Where it state about annexing Kashmir from Pakistan?

Nature of the relationship will be up to Kashmiris as per their wishes. As per the constitution of Pakistan, it is an open-ended offer which can include Kashmir living as an independent state if they chose so.

Tiger Force should edit Wikipedia before making false statements on a historic dispute.
I suspect Tiger Force is fed with cow dung!

UN resolution 47 supercedes, whatever Imran Khan has proposed as new:
Resolution 47[edit]
On 18 March, the Republic of China tabled a new draft resolution in three parts. The first part dealt with the restoration of peace, asking Pakistan to withdraw its nationals. The second part dealt with the conduct of plebiscite for the people of Kashmir to choose between India and Pakistan

Grow forward from there. Plebiscite determines who Kashmiris will go with: India or Pakistan. Once they chose Pakistan, then the next step comes into the picture. Pakistan giving Kashmiris right to chose their nature of the relationship with Pakistan is a POST plebiscite offer engraved in the constitution of Pakistan. Imran Khan has not written it. Had Nawaz Sharif or Fazal ul Rehman been in power at the time, the same offer would be there.

Nature of the relationship will be up to Kashmiris as per their wishes. As per the constitution of Pakistan, it is an open-ended offer which can include Kashmir living as an independent state if they chose so.
I'm not accepting or rejecting anything thus far... i'm saying:
1) Independent Kashmir is a fresh proposal and it amounts to annexing part of Pakistan, which is quite a blame to attribute with PM of Pakistan.
2) UN resolution has more legal standing than new proposal in OP.
Grow forward from there.
If you are asking me than sorry... i can't accept dictation of Imran Khan or his party members on national matters.
if Imran Khan party need they can hold referendum.

Also remember GB is Pakistani sovereign state territory

Azad Kashmir and Indian occupied Kashmir once it's free of Indian occupation and oppression will be given a free choice

I guarantee you the people will pick Pakistan with a majority

Back
Top Bottom