What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

WHO are you to decide if they are " fake " or " true " sardars ?
Who are you to decide who is a true or not a good sikh ?

But i'm agree when you said :
" guru granth sahib nu mano "

Lekin veer ji, guru gobind singh ji ney keya si ke ek sikh mulkh baney, jida maharaja ranjit singh ney kita si, bari mehent naal

Hindua ney khatil kita si ,
1984 na bhoolo
Congressis = hindus

Dude you're getting repetitive with your constant tirade against Hindus, you sound more like *you know what* than a Khalistani, and you look like Arabs too! :lol:

No one will fall for your sh!t, everyone can think for themselves, don't waste precious bandwidth and your less precious time here! :lol:

Dude you're getting repetitive with your constant tirade against Hindus, you sound more like *you know what* than a Khalistani, and you look like Arabs too! :lol:

No one will fall for your sh!t, everyone can think for themselves, don't waste precious bandwidth and your less precious time here! :lol:
It's not my fault if i Don't look like a tamil !

Btw it's easy to quote this out of the context
A guy asked me if i look like a indian
I said i look punjabi but not tamil lol

Anyway, kya bak rahe ho ?
Khalistanis like bhindrawale were killed by hindus, that's why

And pakistanis support us so that's why

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I know dude, one of my best friend is a Sikh lady. Even the Canadian Khalistanis never badmouth rest of the Indians or pull off stunts like "We look like Arab"! :lol: Mostly they want Sajjan et all to go to jail, which is very rational demand.

You can be dark and be beautiful ! It's not a reason to have an inferiority complex bro :lol: :lol:

I'm sure that you are dark, but i'm sure you are good looking bro hehehe :lol:

Where do you from ? I'm sure , tamil are also nice looking, actors like Emma malini etc....
Are you tamil ?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

You can be dark and be beautiful ! It's not a reason to have an inferiority complex bro :lol: :lol:

Where do you from ? I'm sure , tamil are also nice looking, actors like Emma malini etc....
Are you tamil ?

you are a false flagger. guaranteed. else you would have found out his ethnicity seeing his nickname. indians living in india all know what , rather who, a bong is.

Are you tamil ?

I'm sure you have intelligence of a 8 years old, brother, else you would have found out my ethnicity and complexion from my forum handler and avatar respectively.

By the way are you a pakistani brother?

I'm Arab too complex, check.
Grouping all south indians as tamils, check.
Having superiority complex of their perceived fairness, check.

What a tool. :lol:

you are a false flagger. guaranteed. else you would have found out his ethnicity seeing his nickname. indians living in india all know what , rather who, a bong is.

I'm sure you have intelligence of a 8 years old, brother, else you would have found out my ethnicity and complexion from my forum handler and avatar respectively.

Come on guys .. cut him some slack.
Although he may not be 100% correct, he isn't 100% incorrect neither.

^^^

Even today, many people belonging to south are termed "Madrasi". and that includes Tamils + Mallu + Well any thing south of AP.

1- I don't have any superiority complex, but you , you have an inferiority complex, for sure, when you quoted if i look like an arab many times .

2- If i'm against against hindustan doesn't mean that i'm pakistani, i'm khalistani, that's all.

3- you should stop to have inferiority complex with me, that's just ridiculous

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Nope i live in extrem north of south asia

I didn't know what was a bong shong or zong fong

1- I don't have any superiority complex, but you , you have an inferiority complex, for sure, when you quoted if i look like an arab many times .

2- If i'm against against hindustan doesn't mean that i'm pakistani, i'm khalistani, that's all.

3- you should stop to have inferiority complex with me, that's just ridiculous

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Nope i live in extrem north of south asia

I didn't know what was a bong shong or zong fong

this punjabi jattan da puttar was wearing a pakistani flag just a couple of days ago . Now he has changed it back to india. He is a liar and false flagger . Ignore him .

this punjabi jattan da puttar was wearing a pakistani flag just a couple of days ago . Now he has changed it back to india. He is a liar and false flagger . Ignore him .

I had put pakistani flag because some members report me as a false flagger

But after that , i put the flag of khalistan in my avatar

I can't lie for my location flag
Jalandhar is in india, it Will be in khalistan

Samjhey hindu

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

And there is not the flag of khalistan in defence.pk, so what can i put ?

I had put pakistani flag because some members report me as a false flagger

But after that , i put the flag of khalistan in my avatar

I can't lie for my location flag
Jalandhar is in india, it Will be in khalistan

Samjhey hindu

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

And there is not the flag of khalistan in defence.pk, so what can i put ?

Good morning, Wake up

2pm here

Anyway good morning :)

I have nothing against ALL hindus, just some

When you first introduced youself. You were talking to pakistani about visiting or something. From that moment. I had a little doubt about you. May be you are a punjabi but from which side? I am not a hindu. So. You can talk with me frankly.

When you first introduced youself. You were talking to pakistani about visiting or something. From that moment. I had a little doubt about you. May be you are a punjabi but from which side? I am not a hindu. So. You can talk with me frankly.

East punjabi from jalandhar
Yep i would like to visit nankana sahib like all the sikhs

Sri nankana sahib dey darshan karn nu kenda si
Lekin jey mein geya, Pakistan vi kom loonga :)

Back
Top Bottom