What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

To All Khalistanis(Sikh and non-Sikh included :lol:) :

Day7_thumb.jpg

Now eat your heart out! :lol:

This is the commitment sikhs are giving for India. you cant be a sikh, you are a sick...

Subedar-Major-Honorary-LieutenantRetd-Joginder-Singh-receives-Ashok-Chakra-posthumously-from-President-Pratibha-Patil-on-behalf-of-his-son-Lt-Navdeep-Singh-during-the-63rd-Republic-Day-parade-in-New-Delhi-on-January-26-2012-.jpg

And the 2 bodyguards who killed indira ghandu, are also considered shaheeds

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

This is the commitment sikhs are giving for India. you cant be a sikh, you are a sick...

Subedar-Major-Honorary-LieutenantRetd-Joginder-Singh-receives-Ashok-Chakra-posthumously-from-President-Pratibha-Patil-on-behalf-of-his-son-Lt-Navdeep-Singh-during-the-63rd-Republic-Day-parade-in-New-Delhi-on-January-26-2012-.jpg

Woooow " you are a sick "

Little child. Dont talk with me

And the 2 bodyguards who killed indira ghandu, are also considered shaheeds

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Woooow " you are a sick "

Little child. Dont talk with me

No matter they are sikh are not... Will you compare a Muslim terrorist with Abdul Kalam? Retard two sikhs wont represent all the sikhs in India. Just check the sikh population in all the states of India. If they want separate state for Sikhs they should take whole of India. we have know problem in calling India as khalistan.

Sikhism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxeuV1di8Iw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeWMs7eHess&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
JuD is banned... and there is no proof of hafiz saeed for convicting him..... Nor is there any specific "resolution with the world supporting it against him".
Here you are my friend. Hafiz Saeed is a designated terrorist per UNSC resolution 1822 (2008) adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

SECURITY COUNCIL AL-QAIDA AND TALIBAN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE APPROVES AMENDMENTS TO ENTRIES OF SIX INDIVIDUALS, ONE ENTITY ON CONSOLIDATED LIST

Only if you promise to do that in areas like Balochistan.. And before you come up with the disputed area nonsense, do follow the UNSC resolution on declared terrorists in Pakistan like Hafiz Saeed before jumping up to take benefit of the UNSC's non binding resolution on Kashmir.. :)
Sure , what about the Red Corridor ? :azn: Want one more partition , monsieur ?
*RESOLUTION ADOPTED BY THE UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION FOR INDIA AND PAKISTAN ON 13 AUGUST 1948. (DOCUMENT NO. S/1100, PARA 75, DATED THE 9TH NOVEMBER, 1948)
If my memory doesn't deceive me , then a UN resolution was passed later too which required both India and Pakistan to withdraw troops , Pakistan accepted it but your Govt rejected it ... right ?

Actually we have to first increase our support in Baluchistan movement then we will go for Final Solution of Kashmir Problem. :D
Not working well I am afraid ... I dont see Indian flag raised up in Quetta nor daily demonstrations being held in Baluchistan demanding freedom from Pakistan like Kashmir Valley ... Do you ? :azn:

Sure , what about the Red Corridor ? :azn: Want one more partition , monsieur ?
If my memory doesn't deceive me , then a UN resolution was passed later too which required both India and Pakistan to withdraw troops , Pakistan accepted it but your Govt rejected it ... right ?

Wrong

*RESOLUTION ADOPTED AT THE MEETING OF THE UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION FOR INDIA AND PAKISTAN ON 5 JANUARY, 1949. (DOCUMENT NO. S/1196, PARA IS, DATED THE 10TH JANUARY, 1949)
Having received from the Governments of India and Pakistan in Communications, dated December 23 and December 25, 1948, respectively their acceptance of the following principles which are supplementary to the Commission's Resolution of August 13, 1948;
The question of the accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite;
A plebiscite will be held when it shall be found by the Commission that the cease-fire and truce arrangements set forth in Parts I and II of the Commission's resolution of 13 August 1948, have been carried out and arrangements for the plebiscite have been completed;

RESOLUTION 91 (1951) CONCERNING THE INDIA-PAKISTAN QUESTION SUBMITTED BY THE REPRESENTATIVES OF UNITED KINGDOM AND UNITED STATES AND ADOPTED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL ON MARCH 30, 1951. (DOCUMENT NO. S/2017/REV. I, DATED THE 30TH MARCH, 1951)

Observing that the Governments of India and Pakistan have accepted the provisions of the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan resolutions of 13 August, 1948, and 5 January, 1949, and have re-affirmed their desire that the future of the State of Jammu and Kashmir shall be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite conducted under the auspices of the United Nations,

*RESOLUTION 98 (1952) ADOPTED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL AT ITS 611TH MEETING ON 23 DECEMBER, 1952. (DOCUMENT NO. S/2883, DATED THE 24TH DECEMBER, 1952).

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,

Recalling its resolutions, 91 (1951) of 30 March 1951, its decision of 30 April 1951 and its resolution 96 (1951) of 10 November 1951, (which in turn points back to 13 aug 1948)

FF- 1971

RESOLUTION 303 (1971) ADOPTED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL AT ITS 1606TH MEETING, ON 6 DECEMBER 1971.

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,
Having considered the item on the agenda of its 1606th meeting as contained in document S. Agenda/1606.

Taking into account that the lack of unanimity of its permanent members at the 1606th and 1607th meetings of the Security Council has prevented it from exercising its primary responsibility for the aintenance

on international peace and security,

Decides to refer the question contained in documents S/Agenda/1606 to the General Assembly at its twenty-sixth session, as provided for in Assembly resolution 377 A (V) of 3 November 1950. (which again build on the same 13 Aug 1948 )

RESOLUTION 307 (1971) ADOPTED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL AT ITS 1616TH MEETING, ON 21 DECEMBER 1971.

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,

doesn't refer to any kashmir specific inquiries, instead talks of 1949 geneva conventios for Pakistani POW's.

My government never sent intruders in Pakistan administered area of kashmir, but your government disobeyed the resolution that it was signatory to twice in 65 and in 99

so your memory might need a little jogging :)

if kashmiris want their own country they should have it. its a muslim majority state
i dont understand why india want this land
its their right
the ottoman empire ruled half of europe
now its broken because of religion differences

**** off ya mother ******* stinking Bangla******..No one need you here !!!

Every now and then some Khalistani pop up in this forum, although I have never seen any Sikhs to badmouth Hindus in real life. They do hold a grudge for Indira Gandhi though.

I am a Sikh, born & brought up in India, putting up in DK now a days..Dont doubt about our loyalties towards our motherland.Wagar e will fight for it and if required I will be back myself to lay down my life for my beloved country India.Forget about these fake Sardaras who are putting up in canada and are instigating violence in our country....Sir Jee tusi guru granth sahib ji da adiyan karo.fir pt lagu ki hai sikhi ih sikhi khandio tikhi..We will fight with honor and will die with honor.Shree waheguru ji da khalsa....shree waheguru ji di fateh.

I am a Sikh, born & brought up in India, putting up in DK now a days..Dont doubt about our loyalties towards our motherland.Wagar e will fight for it and if required I will be back myself to lay down my life for my beloved country India.Forget about these fake Sardaras who are putting up in canada and are instigating violence in our country....Sir Jee tusi guru granth sahib ji da adiyan karo.fir pt lagu ki hai sikhi ih sikhi khandio tikhi..We will fight with honor and will die with honor.Shree waheguru ji da khalsa....shree waheguru ji di fateh.

WHO are you to decide if they are " fake " or " true " sardars ?
Who are you to decide who is a true or not a good sikh ?

But i'm agree when you said :
" guru granth sahib nu mano "

Lekin veer ji, guru gobind singh ji ney keya si ke ek sikh mulkh baney, jida maharaja ranjit singh ney kita si, bari mehent naal

Hindua ney khatil kita si ,
1984 na bhoolo
Congressis = hindus

yes im talkin abt the resolution!

can you tell us what is the UN resolution about Kashmir?

JuD is banned... and there is no proof of hafiz saeed for convicting him..... Nor is there any specific "resolution with the world supporting it against him".
is there any specific "resolution with the world support" against India in Kashmir's case?
it seems you are very selected about the resolution.

I know dude, one of my best friend is a Sikh lady. Even the Canadian Khalistanis never badmouth rest of the Indians or pull off stunts like "We look like Arab"! :lol: Mostly they want Sajjan et all to go to jail, which is very rational demand.

Back
Top Bottom